My Hypogonadism Story

Your levels don’t peak for 36-48 hours. You must remain consistent with your injections regardless of labs, holding off a few hours to do labs is fine.

Hey tucker for your info I’m now with a new endo a he is out of this world. He knows his thing for sure. He is private tho but worth every penny. Let me know if you want his name.

Yes for sure ! Please tell me !

Where are you at with your protocol ? What does he think of hcg and al ?

Give me your email adress im gonna sens it to you

I did but it got deleted ?

I will write it here when I see that you are online I think that moderators are deleting it .

Can you give me his last name or adress?

Just write it back even if its deleted ill be able to see it

You can simply post the doctor’s name/contact info. It’s generally against forum policy to post member’s e-mail addresses and phone numbers.

Here are my results 7 weeks after starting trt.
My current protocol is 100mg/week divided in two doses subq. No al or hcg for now.
About those tests : my doc did not order lh fsh but it came out anyway I know it’s useless.
Fer=Iron it came out high cause I was supplementing for low iron.
Oestradiol 149pmol=40pg/ml (not sensitive)
Shgb went up somehow?

Symptoms : Joints in hands hurt in the morning , nails have vertical lines , mood swings ( less intense since 2 weeks ).image

@systemlord @KSman

Testosterone results are less than mediocre, you need 600-800 ng/dL. Thyroid looks terrible, you’re hyperthyroid. What’s your doctors waiting for? You need more comprehensive thyroid panels.

My joints hurt for many months do to having my E2 low for a year.

I should up to 120mg/week divided in two doses?

Any inputs on protocol change?

You need to address thyroid issues, suggest hyperthyroid and test rT3 and antibodies. 60mg twice weekly sounds like a solid plan.

I was in doubt at the beginning of trt because I was expecting a noticable drastic change. It’s been 4 months since I started in january and almost two months at 120mg/week. I have no new results yet but I have to say i’m feeling a lot better. I was very miserable and I know a lot of you are still in that place right now. Don’t give up even if you don’t see results in the first weeks. I have morning wood almost every morning which I didn’t had for years. My mood, confidence, joy of life everything is better. I had joint pain and felt like crying at the beginning of trt but now it’s not a thing anymore. I went from 195lbs to a healthy 160lbs. I changed my diet to get there but I think trt have something to do with this. My mom even told me that she feel she’s getting her son back. She said I look a lot less tired and I talk more , i’m setting goals. Basically what i’m trying to say is that I was feeling dead and there was a time where I really wanted to die. I don’t post a lot but i’m reading here everyday and even if i’m not 100% yet I can say that i’m getting there. I want to thank everyone who take time to keep this forum going because you guys gave me hope when I was hopeless. Some of you are changing lives with your words and knowledge and I can say that it saved mine. Thank you

1 Like

This is me last year on the left and this is me after 5 months of trt and changing my diet. I had no energy back then and my body wasn’t getting better even if I was going to the gym.

This is AWESOME you did some GREAT work! Hard work pays off keep it up!!!

1 Like

Who’s that other guy on the left?! WOW, amazing results in such a short time, your arms on the left are flat and deflated!

What is you weekly workout schedule look like?

I’m working out 6 times a week but i’m not following any program. My splits are : day 1 biceps/back , day 2 pecs/triceps , day 3 legs/abs , day 4 shoulders/traps.