My Hypertrophy Plan

Hey guys. I’m 20 years old, 5’11, and weigh only 140 pounds. I’ve been doing a lot of research on gaining lean mass. I’ve worked out for about 6 months now doing a full body workout 3 times a week. I’ve gained about 10 pounds of muscle. However, I just got my tonsils removed so I’m unable to workout for about two weeks and have decided to research more on workout programs to see if my typical workout was inefficient. I recently purchased some Creatine Monohydrate 100% Pure and take Whey Protein shakes after every workout. A typical workout consists of doing bench press, inclined dumbell press, squats, leg extensions, lat pulldowns, hammer curls, and tricep pulldowns. I do 3 sets with 10 reps for each exercise. I was looking at the Waterbury program and it seems to be successful. I was just wondering if you guys could give me some good recommendations for a workout plan. I plan to workout 4 days a week. Thanks for the help!

SQUAT.

If you want to bulk up the plan I reccomend first for you is “THE BULK WORKOUT” i believe by Ian King. Get that from the search engine and you’re ready to go.

Merry Christmas

[quote]bjclifto wrote:
…A typical workout consists of doing bench press, inclined dumbell press, squats, leg extensions, lat pulldowns, hammer curls, and tricep pulldowns. [/quote]

remove curls, lat pulldowns, and tricep pulldowns, and replace with
Deadlifts
Good mornings
pullups
chin ups
dips
Cleans
Snatch
front squats
SQUATS!

Try Chads Total Body workout…pm me and I’ll send you the spreadsheet.

[quote]StrongMan wrote:
bjclifto wrote:
…A typical workout consists of doing bench press, inclined dumbell press, squats, leg extensions, lat pulldowns, hammer curls, and tricep pulldowns.

Deadlifts
Good mornings
pullups
chin ups
dips
Cleans
Snatch
front squats
SQUATS!

Try Chads Total Body workout…pm me and I’ll send you the spreadsheet. [/quote]

This is good advice, take it!

[quote]ZEB wrote:
StrongMan wrote:
bjclifto wrote:
…A typical workout consists of doing bench press, inclined dumbell press, squats, leg extensions, lat pulldowns, hammer curls, and tricep pulldowns.

Deadlifts
Good mornings
pullups
chin ups
dips
Cleans
Snatch
front squats
SQUATS!

Try Chads Total Body workout…pm me and I’ll send you the spreadsheet.

This is good advice, take it!

[/quote]

Good Avice…
note:
If you are unable to do chins or pullups…use a spotter to help you up. USe a box and do negatives. use an assisted chin/dip station. IF not available you can always stick with a lat machine until you are strong enough to do pull/chin ups on your own.

~Good Luck