My HTF Training Progress

I tried to break it up, make it easier to read********

I have been using Waterbury’s HTF for about a month now. I have to say I feel great about it. Some people are probably a little put off by working out so many times a week. But here is what I have been doing this far. I hit a full body routine, trying to mix it up as I go.

Mon- 4x6
Flat Bench/Row
Squat(1x20 rotating)
Shoulder press
Bi/Tri

Tues-5x2
Incline bench/ Pull up
Lunge
Lateral raises
Bi/Tri

Wed-1x20
Flies/Lat Pull
Leg Ext/Leg Curl
Shoulder press/Lat raise
Bi/Tri

Thurs-Off

Fri-4x6
Flat bench/Row
Squat
Shoulder Press
Bi/Tri

Sat-4x6
Incline Bench/Lat pull
Leg work
shoulder work
arms

That was the first week. I then changed the set/rep for the following week. I also increased the weights as I could. On the 4th week I decreased my load and set/rep to about 4sets 12-15 reps. Now I am including a little 10x3 in my week.I aslo have upped my volume adding two exercises per body part. So far I feel great, and have no signs of overtraining. I have gotten a little stronger in some of the lifts. I also have regained some of the size in my arms that I had lost during a weight loss cycle.

I know you see a lot of arm work but I mix it up a lot as far as reps and sets. I really try to hit them hard about 3x’s a week.

Anyone else have any results w/this program?

I’m currently doing a Waterbury HFT program and I’m liking what I am seeing. My schedule allows me to get in the gym pretty much daily, so it works well for me.

Danny

[quote]Danny McLarty wrote:
I’m currently doing a Waterbury HFT program and I’m liking what I am seeing. My schedule allows me to get in the gym pretty much daily, so it works well for me.

Danny[/quote]

If you dont mind me asking, what exercises are you using? and how often per week?

Doing HFT now, I’m in my third phase. I really like my results so far. Will be posting pics next week.

Anyone want to share their routines?