T Nation

My HOT-ROX experience...

I’ve been on the much hyped HOT-ROX for about a week and a half now, and I feel compelled to share my thoughts. First a little background. I train grappling and boxing four to six nights a week about thirty minutes a time and lift five nights a week (on a 5x5 split program)which usually takes 1 to 1.5 hours. I’ve been doing this or some variation while trying to cut for the past three months.

In the past I’ve tried SEVERAL different thermogenics, as well as CLA and L-Carnitine combos. At one point I even stacked all of these together, still unable to reach below 10% bf. I’ll be the first to admit, my dieting could be FAR more strict, but I do keep rather consistant on calories and carb intake. Also I keep my carb consumption low after my noon meal. Still, haven’t been able to reach even 8%. So I decided to try HOT-ROX. My results are this…

1. Most impotantly bf is noticeably down
  2. Muscularity is UP (I’m pretty sure this is the Carbolin 19 working)
  3. Energy levels are up (but nothing above what they have been with others, although I don’t notice the energy dump I did with other thermos)
  4. Body heat is up (This is essential to the upregulation of fat metabolism)

In case you’re doubting I’d like everyone to keep in mind I’m not a Biotest rep, I own no other Biotest supplements, (although I’m now curious about Carbolin 19 and have been wanting some Metabolic Drive for some time)and I’m not getting ANYTHING in return for writing this. If you’re thinking it’s something else I’m taking I’ll list the sups that I’m also on below.

1. Creatine Mono hydrate (GNC brand) 5 mg pre/ 5 mg post and I’ve been doing this for the past year.
  2. CoQ10 Cardio 100 mg q10 100 mg l-carnitine 100 mg l-arginine 10mg lycopene (GNC brand)
  3. 5-7 g cinnimon a day (been doing this for 4 mo)
  4. Muscle Milk or Pro complex (various times, and rather inconsistently)
  5. L-Leucine added to the muscle milk usually in 3g scoops, and also inconsistently
  6. Tryptophan 1g and Melatonin 6g (before bed to help me sleep, been doing this for a year)

So there it is. HOT-ROX is not only working to help me reduce bf but also it seems to be actually helping me get MORE muscle. PM me if you have questions.