My HGH/TRT and Metformin Course

My HGH/TRT and metformin course

For all those interested I would like to outline some experiences of my recent 3 month cycle

I came off a 12 weeker of:

Weeks 1 -12 Sustanon 250 �?? 250mg EOD
Weeks 1-3 Anadrol 50mg ED
Weeks 7-12 Anavar 50mg ED

As soon as this cycle was finished A briged myself onto TRT doses and atrted the HGH and metformin this 3 month course looked like this

Weeks 1-6 HGH (hygetropin) 4iu ED (5 days on 2 days off)

Weeks 7-12 HGH (hygetropin) 8iu ED (5 days on 2 days off)

Weeks 1-12 metformin 400mg twice a day ED with high carb meals (some days I took 800mg with very high carb meals)

Weeks 1-12 sustanon250 �?? 125mg EOD

I know I may not have got everything right and I welcome criticism for my cycle which will be similar.

There is enough info about metformin in Bushys �??metformin safety�?? thread so I will not go into detail about its use, and I will only relay my personal experiences.

Metformin, The first few days you start on a lower dosage and build up, the main thing I noticed (and everyone did) was the effect on the bowels, for about 5 days or so I had a tremendous amount of gas and it really stank bad, I had to go outside it was that bad, so prepare yourself for this.

HGH, I developed carpal tunnel syndrome and had really bad hand pain and swelling, I think a different dosing protocol would be better for me next time, maybe 4iu E3d or EOD, I have seen so many different vets proclaim many different protocols as best it is hard to one, but 8iu ED 5 days straight was definitely too much for me.

TRT was great I need to get onto test E next time, I was just using up all my sus ( I bought in bulk a while ago)

To summarise my goals and achievements:

I wanted to keep as much of the LBM gains as possible from my cycle and cut down BF.

I went from 180lbs and 22% at the start of the HGH cycle to 175lbs and 14% BF, which was great for me, there are no before pictures but in my profile are some pictures at the end of the HGH cycle with 14% BF, which I am fairly pleased with.

I have come off TRT and HGH to prepare for holiday now I wanted to try and get my BF down to single digits in 5 weeks, unfortunately although the body weight has dropped dramatically I have lost too much LBM and remain at around 12-14% BF (tested again Thursday)

I tapered off the sustanon and I am on my 2nd week of Novladex, I have to say that I am coming off a lot better than I ever did any cycle, I also used HCG for the first time and feel that has really helped.

It was best to come off TRT instead of trying to take stuff abroad with me, even if I was not prosecuted just getting delayed at the airport and having my in-laws find out would have been devastating.

Congrats on the progress. How tall are you?

[quote]kayveeay wrote:
Congrats on the progress. How tall are you?[/quote]

5’4"

More than happy to guinea pig that protocol out, I would have tried metformin even without the HGH.

I wanted to do them seperate for a while so I can assess the effects of the two (HGH&metf)

I have been off HGh for 3 weeks now and will continue the metf. for 2months without using any other compounds, this way I will have a better assessment of metformin and its effects.

Looks good EE.

I know I’ll probably get flamed for this, but the one GH user I’ve known personally as well as the countless ones I’ve looked at on the internet seem to get a denser/tighter look to them.

This could be me imagining things, but it is truly something I’ve noticed/thought for a while. They just generally seem to look tighter, drier, and denser to me, even if not dieting.

Glad to hear all has gone well, im in my 4th week (i think?!?!) now of metformin at 1500mg daily, (am, noon, pm dosing) ran alongside a reasonably heavy cycle designed for all out weight gain.
The metformin, imo has stopped me gaining fat period, if anything i may have lost some so i am very pleased with it, but damn what is that smell! i swear i never ate that lmao

[quote]testanabol wrote:
Glad to hear all has gone well, im in my 4th week (i think?!?!) now of metformin at 1500mg daily, (am, noon, pm dosing) ran alongside a reasonably heavy cycle designed for all out weight gain.
The metformin, imo has stopped me gaining fat period, if anything i may have lost some so i am very pleased with it, but damn what is that smell! i swear i never ate that lmao[/quote]

Lookin good Eales!

Any reason you chose to do 5on/2off, vs. like an eod arrangement?

Anyway nice summary bud. Clown hat looks pretty good too.

Test, sounds like the met is kicking butt for you also.
How long are you going to run it at that?

Thanks guys,

6 weeks at 1.5g then just 500mg with my pwo meal for 4 weeks then off until i feel i need to again, in fairness my insulin sensitivity was quite good to begin with but it seems perfect at the moment so i would reccomend glycophage to anyone, hell i was just talking yesterday about it to someone at the gym after my workout.

A question posed to all: If someone were to be taking insulin 3x/week @ 8iu/day and HGH 5x/week @5iu/day along with gear would a dose at least 850mg/day metformin be sufficient to hold off the almost certain onset of decreased insulin sensitivity?

[quote]testanabol wrote:
6 weeks at 1.5g then just 500mg with my pwo meal for 4 weeks then off until i feel i need to again, in fairness my insulin sensitivity was quite good to begin with but it seems perfect at the moment so i would reccomend glycophage to anyone, hell i was just talking yesterday about it to someone at the gym after my workout.

[/quote]

Would you not want the nsulin spike from your PWO meal?

I have got about 15 doormen all wanting metformin now, I have asked the guys to read up on it first but most of them are not that way inclined.

I am currently trying to write up a one page summary of metformin saftey for these guys.

[quote]2thepain wrote:
A question posed to all: If someone were to be taking insulin 3x/week @ 8iu/day and HGH 5x/week @5iu/day along with gear would a dose at least 850mg/day metformin be sufficient to hold off the almost certain onset of decreased insulin sensitivity?[/quote]

I think Bushy has said about this in his metformin saftey thread, if I remeber rightly he said that metf. and insulin are not to be used together, I think

Insulin with HGH > metf. & HGH

Anyway

[quote]InTheZone wrote:
testanabol wrote:
The metformin, imo has stopped me gaining fat period, if anything i may have lost some so i am very pleased with it, but damn what is that smell! i swear i never ate that lmao

Lookin good Eales!

Any reason you chose to do 5on/2off, vs. like an eod arrangement?

Anyway nice summary bud. Clown hat looks pretty good too.

Test, sounds like the met is kicking butt for you also.
How long are you going to run it at that?

Thanks guys,

[/quote]

I had dosing protocols from 5 guys that I trust and that all know there shit and have expereince with HGH.

They all had different opinions on dosing, I plumped for 5 on 2 off as it seemed to be the mean average of the different opinions, but in hindsight I think EOD will be better.

And next HGh cycle will be EOD and I will let you know results.

Cheers