My HCG Experience

I posted on here about a month ago asking about for as much information about HCG, HGH, and anything that would help out with my shoulder injury. I just thought I would report my experience and maybe give back a little bit to all those who helped out with their time and knowledge.

So I went on and did exactly what the guys who replied to my post said not to do. I took the HCG. I read up on it a lot after i got the information from this site and came to the conclusion that nothing bad could happen if i took a limited amount. So I tried it. I took simple measuraments like my weight, and made notes of my energy levels prior to the start of the hcg cycle. I was at 183 and energy levels were pretty normal i would say.

After my 2 week cycle ( 8 Injections) I was at 192 and definatly felt an increase in my energy levels, and all of my rehab workouts were increased by at least 60%. Take Note I have never done an aas cycle or anything else besides Vitamins and all were oral. This was my first experience with the Steroid world and it helped alot. Now i know HCG is not suppose to do any of those things but it definatley had an anabolic effect on me.

First injection was 500ius IM, after reading up on it and finding out it could be done sub q, I followed up with ever single one after that (7) subq and 250ius EOD.

Thanks You everyone for all your help and maybe ill need some later on in the future.
                                                                                  - NewKid

If you went ahead and did exactly the opposite of what people advised in an earlier thread, who exactly are you thanking?

Placebo effects can sometimes be amazing.

Now do I tell him to take care of himself or kill himself. I don’t know what he will do!

Do not inject hCG into your testicles.

So I’m going to go ahead and continue my recent trend in posts lately…

This is some type of sick joke, right?

World

[quote]Newkid117 wrote:
I posted on here about a month ago asking about for as much information about HCG, HGH, and anything that would help out with my shoulder injury. I just thought I would report my experience and maybe give back a little bit to all those who helped out with their time and knowledge.

So I went on and did exactly what the guys who replied to my post said not to do. I took the HCG. I read up on it a lot after i got the information from this site and came to the conclusion that nothing bad could happen if i took a limited amount. So I tried it. I took simple measuraments like my weight, and made notes of my energy levels prior to the start of the hcg cycle. I was at 183 and energy levels were pretty normal i would say.

After my 2 week cycle ( 8 Injections) I was at 192 and definatly felt an increase in my energy levels, and all of my rehab workouts were increased by at least 60%. Take Note I have never done an aas cycle or anything else besides Vitamins and all were oral. This was my first experience with the Steroid world and it helped alot. Now i know HCG is not suppose to do any of those things but it definatley had an anabolic effect on me.

First injection was 500ius IM, after reading up on it and finding out it could be done sub q, I followed up with ever single one after that (7) subq and 250ius EOD.

Thanks You everyone for all your help and maybe ill need some later on in the future.
                                                                                  - NewKid[/quote]

Uhhh… HCG IS Anabolic, not in itself, but it is a highly anabolic substance in that if you inject it, you will grow and have all the normal sides of testosterone of acne, test atrophy, water gain etc… if taken for long enough… plus energy, vitality…

It also shuts you down, so you honestly may have well gone on a cycle. Were you the baseball player?

Joe

oh boy…lol but i really did read into all of this and it said that HCG can have an anabolic effect if taken alone…yes i am the baseball player. The way i gained was doing the therapy workouts which were pretty intense and i was allowed to do leg workouts. I did not have surgery, the tear in my shoulder was small enough where the doctor said it could scar itself over. What kind of damages are you saying i could inhabit…?