My Gym and Some Training Clips

NIce! That’s the one I want! It’s like $650, right?? Great setup!

[quote]BADASS MENTALITY wrote:
NIce! That’s the one I want! It’s like $650, right?? Great setup![/quote]

yea think so, i seen it on amazon could have been around that price

I have now got 3 pairs of dumbbells that were being thrown away, have cleaned them up and painted them mat black, they are 80, 85 and 90lbs, heres the work in progress.

mid way

finished

[quote]Veszy wrote:
comedypedro wrote:
Im looking for something like this.

Could you explain more about the problems you are having with the bench.

Also is there a distributor / dealer in Ireland?

Cheers

it was mainly just lifting off by myself, but i just but a block and some padding at the top of the bench to extend it a bit, so i’d have a better position for lifting off. you can get them from vj homefitness in blanchestown[/quote]

Cheers mate

[quote]Irish Muscle wrote:
man this is some cool shit i am absolutly in love with that squat rack you got, i was looking at the exact model in vjs, straight after i bought the power tech bench. its a beauty, except the price was 900 euro when i was lookin at it, you got a good deal.

about the power tech bench, it is very far back and difficult to take the weight off the holders when your doing incline, but i find that when you use the wide bar inbetween the holders as opposed to the narrow one, you are able to slide right under the bar so its like an easy chest press off the holders then you can slide down the bench with the weight.

i did it with 90 kgs so its not as if its dangerous with heavyish weight cause thers not that much of a slide if you know what i mean. i was thinkin of usin the narrow bar to for slippin inbetween the squat rack i got from argos but i prefer to get another bench for that.

your dumbells look fantastic, what did you use before that? did you buy the olympic dbs? cause they’re only 90 euro in vjs as opposed to 800 euro for the whole range up to 60 kgs.

i love the hardcore look of the shed, eep it that way, looks real oldschool[/quote]

yea i used to have the wide bar on the bench but i changed it, so the bench would fit into the rack, before that i had a block at the end with a pad to lift off easy,

i had some cheap york weights and cut up a bar, so i could fit more on for the dumbbells, then i made the handle to 2 and half inchs thick for grip stuff, but they burst when i dropped them one day, so did’nt have any for awhile till i got them ones from work, they weren’t being used, yea it crazy money for a whole set.

heres some of my training vids from the gym.