My Gun Collection Pics

http://www.la.gg/thmb550/ps14.jpg

So could have gone without seeing that

Some things you can’t unsee.

Couldn’t have said it better…

Man. Why? Thank God I can sit here for the next 8 hours watching Jin’s avatar.

That was like a Rick Roll from Hell. Gay Hell.

[quote]Makavali wrote:
Man. Why? Thank God I can sit here for the next 8 hours watching Jin’s avatar.[/quote]

Without exaggeration, I sat here staring at it for 2-3 mins straight.

People who are into guns are just weird. All my life I’ve never found it necessary to buy, house, carry, or use a gun. I took two shooting classes in college just to learn about them in case I ever needed to use one. I can’t stand those guys out there “We have the RIGHT to firearms therefore we all OUGHT to have one!” Um, yea, if you live in the ghetto.

I live in an area where sometimes I am embarrassed to be white because of all the white trash around here so into their guns, hunting, etc. When you’re THAT into guns, you know it’s time to go back to school, take up a new hobby, or travel the world.

We have the right to breathe oxygen while we’re alive too, but you don’t see people running around with oxygen tanks in their rear truck windows and 15 stickers with “National Oxygen Association” plastered all over their trucks.

1 Like

I’m sure people say that about working out and fitness, too, but it doesn’t mean they’re right.

Of course, people aren’t constantly trying to take away the rights of people to work out. But I bet if they were you’d hear and see all kinds of pro-fitness things.

If anyone needs me I’ll be in the bathroom pouring bleech in my eyes.

some people have a lot of enemies

[quote]sumgai wrote:
People who are into guns are just weird. All my life I’ve never found it necessary to buy, house, carry, or use a gun. I took two shooting classes in college just to learn about them in case I ever needed to use one. I can’t stand those guys out there “We have the RIGHT to firearms therefore we all OUGHT to have one!” Um, yea, if you live in the ghetto.

I live in an area where sometimes I am embarrassed to be white because of all the white trash around here so into their guns, hunting, etc. When you’re THAT into guns, you know it’s time to go back to school, take up a new hobby, or travel the world.

We have the right to breathe oxygen while we’re alive too, but you don’t see people running around with oxygen tanks in their rear truck windows and 15 stickers with “National Oxygen Association” plastered all over their trucks.[/quote]

I wish I could have read all that, but your avatar is strangely hypnotic…

Boxer666 - Looking swole guy.

Think you just made a few more with this thread!

What about when you get locked up and dont have a gun anymore ?

Then it’s like a little England and knife crimes rise exponentially.

I like how he worked his “Guitar Hero” collection into his picture.

One of these things is not like the others,
One of these things just doesn’t belong,
Can you tell which thing is not like the others
By the time I finish my song?

Pull the trigger mfrer

[quote]sumgai wrote:

We have the right to breathe oxygen while we’re alive too, but you don’t see people running around with oxygen tanks in their rear truck windows and 15 stickers with “National Oxygen Association” plastered all over their trucks.[/quote]

I’m not obsessed with guns, though I really would like to own one. However with the apparent ban on handguns on the horizon in Toronto I don’t think I’ll ever get my Desert Eagle.