T Nation

My Goals/Program

Im aiming to achieve these by June 30th.. Tell me if i should aim higher or if i should switch my program up a bit.

Current Status:

Benching 105 for 10 reps

Squating 125 for 10 reps

Deadlifting 100 for 10 reps(idk how im squating more than my deadlift.. I squat As To Grass..)

Goals:

Benching 140 for 10 reps

Squating 160 for 10 reps

Deadlifting 140 for 10 reps

My program:

This is what i do for every exercise . Example:

week1
100 x 10
110 x 8
115 x 6-8

week2
105 x 10
110 x 10
115 x 6-8

week3
110 x 10
115 x 6-8
115 x 6-8

week4
115 x 10
115 x 10
115 x 10

and then repeat.

thanks

You'd do better on a strength program. It's tough to get stronger when you're only lifting 75% of your max, and no matter how you cut it, that's what you're ultimately trying to do... get stronger. After you've achieved a decent strength base, it'll be much easier to pack on some size.

would max ot be a good program?

I downloaded the max-ot PDF and skimmed through it. Seems like the real deal. I haven't tried it myself, but it looks very similar to the way I train. Simple, heavy, and progressive... you pretty much can't go wrong.

deadlifting is probably due to form, or other option is your leverages just work out that way.

weights are in lbs or kg???

if in kg - you should give me some advices...
if in lbs... well... listen to JP and eat.

Yea i was thinking just that.
you seemed surprised that your squat is higher than your deadlift, personally im more woundering how your bench press is higher! Like talldude said its almsot certainly to poor technique so it would probably be worth you posting a video of you deadlift so we can help or you have terrible leverages (like t-rex arms) or you just havn't done deadlifting very much.
But id also be interested in your form for all your main lifts, so often are peoples technique an issue which is holding them back, if your in any doubt like i mentioned earlier post a video of each lift. In terms of a program any decent strength program would be good, i would naturally suggest starting strength 5x5 though i havnt seen max ot program so that may well be pretty good.