T Nation

My Girlfriend Puked in a Pool

Oh man were at the local pool today after going out for Pizza (Hawaiian). She felt kinda sick and in mid stroke blew chunks everywhere! I went over to help her out of the pool (avoiding the nasty cloud of hawaiian juice) but some guy popped his head out right in the middle of it! He started screaming like a tranny and the life guard died laughing. He even got pineapple chunks in his hair! BEST DAY EVER!

[quote]Petermus wrote:
Oh man were at the local pool today after going out for Pizza (Hawaiian). She felt kinda sick and in mid stroke blew chunks everywhere! I went over to help her out of the pool (avoiding the nasty cloud of hawaiian juice) but some guy popped his head out right in the middle of it! He started screaming like a tranny and the life guard died laughing. He even got pineapple chunks in his hair! BEST DAY EVER![/quote]

LOL Laughing at other peoples misfortune is FUN AMIRITE?

[quote]Petermus wrote:
Oh man were at the local pool today after going out for Pizza (Hawaiian). She felt kinda sick and in mid stroke blew chunks everywhere! I went over to help her out of the pool (avoiding the nasty cloud of hawaiian juice) but some guy popped his head out right in the middle of it! He started screaming like a tranny and the life guard died laughing. He even got pineapple chunks in his hair! BEST DAY EVER![/quote]

Wondered how long this would take. Laughed anyway. Well played.

Damn it. Well, it wasn’t that funny.

It does the job.

[quote]Standard Donkey wrote:
It does the job.[/quote]
I didn’t feel it was especially funny while writing but chuckle worthy.

lawl still funny to think about.

Haha good job. Well enough done that without looking at the timestamp I wouldn’t have known which story was the original.

These spin-offs are getting tired.

plot hole: Where are there open public pools in April in Massachussets?