My Gear: Legitimate or Not?

If you read and understood my previous post, you would have realized that it wasn’t all criticism, that I provided some helpful information, but you are either too ignorant (in the literal sense, ‘ignoring facts or information’), or too proud to accept it.

Just because you didn’t touch the oil in the vial doesn’t mean that it can’t be contaminted. And, the directions on the plastic cap tell you to flip the cap, then tear the plastic CAP off, not twist the crimped (it’s crimped on for a REASON!) metal top off. This is common sense. Seemingly, it evaded your’s. People who’ve used vials before know that the metal top doesn’t just come right off with a little twisting.

While a vet may have told you that the oil is okay, there is a chance that it got contaminated. Better safe than sorry, but if not, what’s a few abscesses here and there? No big deal. Infection? No biggie. Swelling, oozing, puss filled cysts? Who cares! Gangrene? It’s not like it’s going to kill you! Well, probably not.

If you don’t like the sarcasm, don’t post evidence of your foolish actions on public message boards. Why don’t I provide oonstructive criticism? I did. What you problem mean to ask is, “Why don’t I be nice?” The answer is, because I don’t feel like it.

[quote]barchie wrote:
If you read and understood my previous post, you would have realized that it wasn’t all criticism, that I provided some helpful information, but you are either too ignorant (in the literal sense, ‘ignoring facts or information’), or too proud to accept it.

[/quote]

I did acknowledge the morsel of helpful information.

Now you are getting on my nerves with your harping on the crimping. If I tell you that I did what one normally does to open a vial - take it as a fact. The cap on this vial was seriously attached to the crimping making it almost impossible not to rip off the crimping in removing the cap. Let it go for the love of God.

Point taken - now shut the fuck up and flitter off to another thread to mess with someone else’s head!

[quote]

If you don’t like the sarcasm, don’t post evidence of your foolish actions on public message boards. Why don’t I provide oonstructive criticism? I did. What you problem mean to ask is, “Why don’t I be nice?” The answer is, because I don’t feel like it. [/quote]

Why get yourself involved in mud slinging when you could just hold your tongue and comment when you have something worthwhile to add? Think about it.

I’ll try to be nice for a minute. Again, think about filtering before using the Test. Some vets filter ALL of their UG compounds even when the vial hasn’t been torn open… Just to be safe. The fact that your’s has been opened should be even more motivation for you to filter. In the mean time, use one of your other vials.

If you’re going to be storing it for a while, instead of a syringe, you might want to get a new, sterile vial to store the oil in, or the rubber stopper on the end of the plunger might start to deteriorate.

There. Nice enough for you?

Again, it’s a public board, you open yourself up to other people’s opinions, not just the ones you like. If you don’t like it, open your own site and delete people posted stuff you don’t agree with.

Oh, and when you do open the next vial, hold on to the metal part of the top when you take off the plastic cap.

[quote]barchie wrote:
Again, it’s a public board, you open yourself up to other people’s opinions, not just the ones you like. If you don’t like it, open your own site and delete people posted stuff you don’t agree with.

Oh, and when you do open the next vial, hold on to the metal part of the top when you take off the plastic cap. [/quote]

Thank you for your last two posts. They are helpful and appreciated.

I wish someone would crimp your head, you troll.

[quote]Dynamo Hum wrote:
barchie wrote:

Oh, and when you do open the next vial, hold on to the metal part of the top when you take off the plastic cap.

Thank you for your last two posts. They are helpful and appreciated.[/quote]

[quote]sweetsplat wrote:

Dynamo Hum wrote:
barchie wrote:

[/quote]

Hey mods. I have been looking through this guy’s prior posts and he is simply out to disrupt. Can you zap him?

Sorry man but I dont think u should be using anabolics if u dont even know that u are supposed to keep the stopper on and put the needle through the stopper. That is fucking plain stupid.

I only point out the obvious.

[quote]Dynamo Hum wrote:
sweetsplat wrote:

Dynamo Hum wrote:
barchie wrote:

Hey mods. I have been looking through this guy’s prior posts and he is simply out to disrupt. Can you zap him?

[/quote]

sorry about this,yes dudes a jerk but I do agree.
you should have left the stopper in.

the plastic cap “flips off”
but besides that is saps says its proabally ok then i think it may be,but I am real sketchy about any and all BD stuff because they were shut down as you know,and i heard from many places that BD never “stockpiled” so to speak they made the stuff on a per order basis most times.

any stocked up gear would have been stocked up by the source and held onto for a while and that is unlikly
possible but unlikly.

I recently purchased some BD gear…3 1/2 weeks ago, specifically. It is performing to manufactured specifications.

[quote]sweetsplat wrote:
I recently purchased some BD gear…3 1/2 weeks ago, specifically. It is performing to manufactured specifications. [/quote]

if you do get ahold of it,you should feel lucky. there is not much of it floating around anymore and it is great stuff.

Jeez, why does everyone think he purposely yanked the whole upper end off? Maybe it was a bad crimp job or the lid was stuck on like he says. Either way, who cares. He just wants to know whether it’s real or bogus.

[quote]Shadow Hunter36 wrote:
Jeez, why does everyone think he purposely yanked the whole upper end off? Maybe it was a bad crimp job or the lid was stuck on like he says. Either way, who cares. He just wants to know whether it’s real or bogus.[/quote]

dude thats what im saying.
he did say that the stopper was in there and he pulled it out
which is a boner move but still the answer I guess is no one knows untill he does it.

Fair enough. He shouldn’t have pulled it out. Either way, he loaded all the gear into pins. I would have done the same if I had an unsecured stopper in mine.

I’ve heard that someone else has been producing legit gear under this label after they shut down. If the rumors are true, it is GTG.

Fair enough. He shouldn’t have pulled it out. Either way, he loaded all the gear into pins. I would have done the same if I had an unsecured stopper in mine.
[/quote]

and so would I so he redeemed himself with his boner move
lol im just playing here
I would have done the same thing though

Guys,

Thanks for the recent feedback.

Sweetsplat: Good to know you are satisfied with your recently bought BD gear. What kind was it?

Shadow: Thanks for sticking up for me. I was getting pounded for a simple mistake. Everyone starts somewhere and we all do stupid things. I admitted it so that others could learn from it. Anyway, it gave me a chance to do a lab experiment. I shot all the loaded syringes into one big syringe and then injected it into a sterile vial through a w/5 micron filter needle. I don’t know what all the fuss was about anyway since when you buy amps instead of vials, the oil is exposed in the same way until you draw it into syringes.

Nich: Thanks for debating the merits of my “boner move” and not being too hard on me.

barchie: I suspect that may be the case. That another lab is producing decent quality gear using the BD label. I do acknowledge that there is a lot of fake BD fear out there. I guess it comes down to where you get it.

Everyone: Has anyone else recently bought BD Test E from int’l sources? Feedback please??

[quote]barchie wrote:
I’ve heard that someone else has been producing legit gear under this label after they shut down. If the rumors are true, it is GTG. [/quote]

I wouldn’t buy anything from those guys. First, it’s a little low to be riding off another company’s previous reputation. In a sense they’re fooling everyone who thinks it might still be the old company making a comeback.

And how smart can they be? Yea, we’ll make gear and sell it with the name of those guys that got busted already. Shit, the cops are gonna have one heck of a testosterone induced hard-on for these guys. In the cops eyes they already spanked them once. And now they’re back? That isn’t the way to stay on anybody’s good side.

barchie wrote:
I’ve heard that someone else has been producing legit gear under this label after they shut down. If the rumors are true, it is GTG.

I wouldn’t buy anything from those guys. First, it’s a little low to be riding off another company’s previous reputation. In a sense they’re fooling everyone who thinks it might still be the old company making a comeback.

And how smart can they be? Yea, we’ll make gear and sell it with the name of those guys that got busted already. Shit, the cops are gonna have one heck of a testosterone induced hard-on for these guys. In the cops eyes they already spanked them once. And now they’re back? That isn’t the way to stay on anybody’s good side.[/quote]

Good points Shadow…