T Nation

My Gear: Legitimate or Not?

I just posted pics of the gear I received from an international source on my thread. Please chime in on whether it looks legit. I am concerned that the test enanthate doesn’t have a serial number. Also it is light amber in colour. The mods have removed several pictures that showed the lab clearly, but I can provide them by PM on request.

Thanks in advance…

My thread:

http://www.T-Nation.com/free_online_forum/sports_training_performance_bodybuilding_gear/test_enth_dbol_proviron_cycle?id=2396737&pageNo=7

I tasted the test E and didn’t notice any bitter unpleasant taste. The smell is also very innocuous (non offensive). Another funny thing is that when I removed the cap and twisted it off, the crimped metal sheathing peeled off. This left me with a non-secured rubber stopper about 1/8" thick. Maybe I shouldn’t have twisted (as the cap indicates) and gently removed the cap and not the crimping? Is it normal for the stopper to be that thick? I’ll add pics.

Here you can get a sense of the stopper. It is the photo after my first injection. I then had to preload remaining E3D doses of 1 ml (250mg/ml) into syringes to preserve a sterile environment.

Here are the manufactured and use before dates with the lab name obscured as per mod.

Proviron from same source. Lab obscured as per mod.

Proviron tabs.

[quote]Dynamo Hum wrote:
Here you can get a sense of the stopper. It is the photo after my first injection. I then had to preload remaining E3D doses of 1 ml (250mg/ml) into syringes to preserve a sterile environment.[/quote]

LOL, sorry but I assume this is your FIRST/VIRGIN time using a VIAL?? That weird rubber stopper thing is just like it’s supposed to be. You’re not supposed to take the vial top off. It’s a STERILE environment. You’re supposed to poke a needle through the top of the vial after swabbing it with an alcohol soaked cotton pad/ball. Preferably, get some 18g needles for drawing.

Remove the capped needle (injection pin) from the syringe, set it aside. Place the 18g pin in the top of the vial. Before attaching syringe, draw back the plunger to the amount of oil you want. Attach syringe gently, make sure it’s snug but not tight onto 18g. Invert both syringe/vial. Push air into vial. Draw out the oil. Right-side the vial/syringe. With vial on steady surface, pull back on plunger about 1/8" to remove oil from needle.

Unscrew from 18g. Carefully (slowly) push plunger forward to remove excess air. Replace drawing pin, and set aside until ready to use.

[quote]fmrmarineinbiz wrote:
Dynamo Hum wrote:
Here you can get a sense of the stopper. It is the photo after my first injection. I then had to preload remaining E3D doses of 1 ml (250mg/ml) into syringes to preserve a sterile environment.

LOL, sorry but I assume this is your FIRST/VIRGIN time using a VIAL?? That weird rubber stopper thing is just like it’s supposed to be. You’re not supposed to take the vial top off. It’s a STERILE environment. You’re supposed to poke a needle through the top of the vial after swabbing it with an alcohol soaked cotton pad/ball. Preferably, get some 18g needles for drawing. Remove the capped needle (injection pin) from the syringe, set it aside. Place the 18g pin in the top of the vial. Before attaching syringe, draw back the plunger to the amount of oil you want. Attach syringe gently, make sure it’s snug but not tight onto 18g. Invert both syringe/vial. Push air into vial. Draw out the oil. Right-side the vial/syringe. With vial on steady surface, pull back on plunger about 1/8" to remove oil from needle. Unscrew from 18g. Carefully (slowly) push plunger forward to remove excess air. Replace drawing pin, and set aside until ready to use. [/quote]

Hey fmrmarineinbiz,

Thanks for the tutorial. Great technique. I have used vials before when on TRT using hCG. It has been quite a while though and maybe the crimping on those vials more resistant to tearing off. I will be much more careful removing the cap of my other two 10ml (250mg/ml) vials. I knew to insert syringe into sterile environment of stoppered vial, but was thrown off when the crimping tore off.

I know your source and I think you’re GTG. That’s what my BD looked like but then again fakes are good looking sometimes. I hope your stuff is good. I’d say it is. Never used his proviron but again based on who it came from I’d wanna believe its legit.
As mentioned above you probably should have left the stopper on and just drawn out the oil as above. Now you pretty much should pre-load your syringes with that first vial.

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

I thought the same thing when DH said he ordered the stuff. At least the manufactured date makes it conceivable that it’s real. It could be the very last bottle of the real stuff in existence for all we know.

[quote]saps wrote:
I know your source and I think you’re GTG. That’s what my BD looked like but then again fakes are good looking sometimes. I hope your stuff is good. I’d say it is. Never used his proviron but again based on who it came from I’d wanna believe its legit.

As mentioned above you probably should have left the stopper on and just drawn out the oil as above. Now you pretty much should pre-load your syringes with that first vial. [/quote]

Hey Saps,

Thanks for the feedback. Was yours also enanthate? Was it very smooth to inject, with little aroma and light amber in colour? I saw a picture in a steroid catalogue today and it looked identicle to mine.

I will leave the stopper on for the next vial and I did pre-load syringes with all the oil from the one I tore the crimping off.

I agree with you and feel that considering the source, even if this test e is slightly underdosed, it should still do the job.

[quote]AlteredState wrote:
I am surprise Saps that you think any BD stuff wouldn’t be a fake, after the whole BD op was ripped apart aver a year ago…[/quote]

Hey Altered,

It may be counterfeit BD, but decent underground test e. It was also stamped: “manufactured 2004” and “use before 2009”

[quote]Shadow Hunter36 wrote:
I thought the same thing when DH said he ordered the stuff. At least the manufactured date makes it conceivable that it’s real. It could be the very last bottle of the real stuff in existence for all we know. [/quote]

I got 3 vials!!

moron

[quote]winkroar3 wrote:
moron[/quote]

Harsh, but I’m leaning toward +1!

[quote]winkroar3 wrote:
moron[/quote]

Brilliant comment. Very constructive. You are obviously a seasoned veteran whose opinion is higly sought after.

Quite the contrary actually…

[quote]barchie wrote:
winkroar3 wrote:
moron

Harsh, but I’m leaning toward +1![/quote]

You and Winkroar3 are quite the pair. What possible benefit did you intend to add from posting to my thread? Ahh, thought so. You prefer to just shit disturb.

In life, there are those that contribute and those that undermine. You and your buddy are the latter.

In life there are also those who are beyond the help of contribution.

If you’ve used before, as you state, why would you try to “unscrew” the top? Why did you taste the Test? These things are unnecessary and detrimental to safe ussage.

Also, if you’re going to use the gear, I would recommend getting a syringe filter, because after taking the top off and the tasting, it very likely could be contaminated, which can cause you a world of unpleasantless.

Best of luck to you, you definitely need it!

[quote]barchie wrote:
In life there are also those who are beyond the help of contribution.

If you’ve used before, as you state, why would you try to “unscrew” the top? Why did you taste the Test? These things are unnecessary and detrimental to safe ussage.

Also, if you’re going to use the gear, I would recommend getting a syringe filter, because after taking the top off and the tasting, it very likely could be contaminated, which can cause you a world of unpleasantless.

Best of luck to you, you definitely need it![/quote]

There you go again with presumptive critism.

If you saw the picture of the cap that I posted to this thread, you would have seen it says lift and twist. That is what I did. I opened a vial of sterile water last night and it opened as usual leaving the crimping in place. The test vial was different. Shit happens. Resourceful people deal with it and take action for the best outcome of less than ideal circumstances.

As for tasting a small amount taken from the rubber stopper and NOT the vial, that was a suggestion from KSman who is widely recognized as a well respected, extrememly knowledgable vet on this and the “over 35 lifter” forums. I didn’t flip the vial into my mouth and chug it down.

The filter idea is not a bad one, however I really didn’t mess with the oil before pre-loading it in the syringes and have a high degree of confidence that its integrity was not compromised.

There have been many a respected, long-time forum member who have provided constructive comments to my thread. Why don’t you join that gang instead of soley poking criticism?

My intentions for this thread are to learn and also to provide a chronicle of what I went through in my pursuit of a successful cycle and subsequent HRT. I know reading this thread when I started would have helped to guide me, so I feel it is of value to many.