T Nation

My Future Mass Stack

Tell me what you think....

Have a few nice cycles under my belt. 230-35 10-%BF and dropping

Lean Mass Cycle:
-Wk 1-14 TProp at 125mgs ED
-Wk 1-11 EQ at 600mgs per wk (Frontload at 1200mgs for the 1st week)
-Wk 12-14 EQ Base at 90mgs ED
-Wk 1-6 D-Bol at 40mgs ED
-Wk 9-14 Tren at 100mgs ED (Or longer sides got bad on Wk9 of my last cycle)
-Wk 1-5 and 10-14 Slin PW only
-Wk 6-9 IGF at XXmcgs ED

Extras:
-Wk 1-14 HCG at 500iu's EoD
-Wk 1-PCT B12 at 1000mcgs ED
-Wk 1-till PCT Nolva at 10mgs ED (Start 1 week prior)
-Wk 1-6 Femera at 2.5mgs ED (Start 1 week prior) Using this to keep off DBol bloat.
-Wk 6-14 Arimidex at .5mg ED
-Wk 9-14 Bromo at 1.25mcgs ED
** Usual Hair Routine **

PCT Started 3 Days After Last Injection:
-Wk 1-4 IGF-1 Dosage XXmcgs ED
-Wk 1-4 Clomid/Nolvadex Combo:
Day 1 300mg Clomid / 20mg Nolva
Day 2 - 14 100mg Clomid / 20mg Nolva
Day 15 - 28 50mg Clomid / 20mg Nolva

Then Slin30days/IGF 30 days/Slin/IGF/Slin/IGF/etc till my next cycle.....

What would you change? Longer? Shorter?

Thanks

Wow! By the looks of it you must thoroughly enjoy poking yourself with needles.

Initial thoughts...

I would advise against running that much EQ for that long of a duration.

You're going to need way more Clomid (like at least 8 weeks) after a cycle like that.

Finally, it's a bit long and very hardcore, I hope you have worked your way up to this cycle.

good lord that's a bunch of damn gear. you're like a regular walking pharmacy!

you are dragos here!

12 weeks is a standard cycle for EQ, 2 more weeks isn't going to make it too long. 400-800mgs is the average dose for an EQ cycle. Is there any reason why or have you had any personal exp. that would cause you to say this bro?

8 Weeks of clomid! Im running HCG EOD wouldnt this be enoug to keep my boys on track and make them "golden for recovery?" So 4 weeks would be fine, right?

Thanks for your input guys!
D

Most anabolic steroids cause an increase in production of red blood cells; however, EQ is notorious for doing this at a much higher rate than others, and could cause trouble. The problem is that the drug is so long acting, you can't get out of the water fast enough if you do get problems.

HCG only supports testicular function. It does not support the whole HPTA (hypothalamus pituitary testicular axis). If the pituitary doesn't produce LH, then your balls aren't going to make test.

Further, I believe HCG has been shown to reduce LH sensitivity (at the testicular level). So, using HCG for that long of a time may hurt you just as much as the gear.

BOTTOM LINE:

That's a very suppressive cycle, and you're going to need serious post cycle therapy.

BTW, those are some nice numbers you're at presently.

Also, did you mention you are going to be using insulin? PLEASE be very careful. That is NOT shit you want to fuck around with.

Good luck,
Ryan

I cannot speak for Warhorse but perhaps the reasoning behind the EQ being too long would be that it is a long acting ester. So if you ran it for say 12 weeks you intially will have it in your system for more than 14 weeks. Getting the picture. That is a loooonggg cycle. Think about it like this, almost 4 months of being on before recover really starts. Not a good idea unless of course you are into this professionally or just flat out don't give a shit.

I don't see anything that's techically "wrong" with your proposed cycle. It's not an average cycle by any means, but to each his own I suppose. It's actually a lot more thought out than most of the posts here.

14 weeks is just too damned long for me. I would crash horribly.

P.S.
P-Dog, it's spelled "heir"

Excellent points fellas!

RM,

"Further, I believe HCG has been shown to reduce LH sensitivity (at the testicular level). So, using HCG for that long of a time may hurt you just as much as the gear."

If this is true would you recommend that one do 500iu's of HCG ED for the last 2-3 weeks of their cycle? But, this would go against everything SWALE says about one keeping their balls full in order to be golden for recovery.

Any further explanation is greatly appreciated!

Your cycle needs some fine tuning - first off you need to cut out the eq when you begin the tren. This will allow the eq to taper out of your system - It has a very long half life. Change your hcg protocol to begin at the end of the 3rd week. Do a shot of 250 i.u. Saturday, and another Sunday (250 i.u.) this is Swale's protocol and is highly respected. continue it from your third week into the last weekend of your cycle. Whats with changing from femara to arimidex? letrozle is the superior drug and if I had my choice I would choose it over arimidex everytime - Better on you blood lipids.
Good luck with the insulin - be very careful and I hope you know what you are doing because I am not going to preach about it. All in all like Ru said this is going to be a hard cycle to recover from. You may want to consider doing gh post cycle and use some supplemetary test to help assist recovery, or a primo bridge. The only other problem I can forsee Is if you grow too much your skin might stretch and become stretchmarked, then when you go off and lose all your size you will shrink to your former self, but your skin won't! Then you will look like someone who has skin that is too big for their body. I have seen this happen - knew a co-worker (male dancer) who went to germany to work for a couple of yrs, got huge on all their legal gear and then came back and looked like a bag of shit! So these are the things you need to consider... P-22

Wow!! BrownBomber is my original screename on T-Mag but for some reason it hasnt worked in a year or so thats why i swicthed to one like Diablo1 and many others.

I hope this continues to work cause some of the smartest bro's or in this forum and I go on A LOT of them.

Glad to be back!!
BB

p-22, lmao! i meant HERO.

All I can say that is a whopper of a cycle. I don't have enough experience/knowledge in the field of aas to toss in my 2cc but I can tell you these guys know what they're talking about so keep an open mind. I saw that you are using Femara as an armomitase inhibitor...that caught my eye especially b/c you don't see that too much.

Dammit, I never get the respect I deserve. I'm not P-22.

lol sorry bro.

quite honestly, i like it. i like it alot. there are few items i would tinker with though. you have too much hcg in there. i like it on an every sat/sunday protocol at 250 i.u's. IMO more then that and you risk desensatization at the hpta. second, it is a bit long for me. recovery is going to be a serious issue with the length. not to mention the eq for 14 weeks. even with the hcg throughout. i would try to compress it into 12 weeks max. but thats just my taste. i know bro's that run 16 weekers religously. lastly is the slin. that shit just scares me. the one comfort i take is juice is that it isnt going to leave me suddenly dead on the gym floor because i didnt have a coke handy. but again that is just my taste. alot of bro's love slin. other than that i really like it. i think i will save this one for future consideration. well done bro.

ON my very first cycle I ran my AS w/ HCG every Sat&Sun at 750iu's each day. This worked great and my boys maintained their size the whole time. On my current one I lowered it to 500iu's on Sat&Sun. They have def. shrunk. No doubt that 500iu's every Sat&Sun don't cut it for me. So I will keep the HCG at 500iu's EOD because from the man himself Swale..

"If 250IU or 500IU on two days each week isn?t enough to stave off testicular atrophy, then I recommend using it more days each week (as opposed to taking larger doses). In fact, I wouldn?t mind having a guy use 250IU per day ALL THROUGH the cycle. Those that have tell me they thus avoid that edgy, burned-out feeling they usually get. They also say they simply feel better each day. Subjective reports, to be sure, but they are hard not to appreciate. Especially when HCG is so inexpensive."

Femera has a more adverse effect on your lipid profile than L-Dex. However, its stroger and I want to keep the DBol bloat to as lil as possible.
Not running DBol the whole cycle so there no point in running Femera the whole time, plus I want to run a SERM throughout.

As for Slin. I understand where ppl come from w/ the dangers of this drug. However, don't miss out on the most anabolic hormone there is. Use your head be sensible and RESPONSIBLE!!! You mess it up you could die, you follow the proper method and you have one hell of a muscle builder. But don't use anything your not ext. informed on or not comf. using.

"When I come off and lose all my size"
Bro, come on. Im gonna lose all my size? I know what IM doing Im no newbie. I know proper PCT and hwo to adjust training/nutrtion/supplement when Im off cycle. SO I won't lose all my gains. Be assured of that.

BB

PS-I agree w/ the EQ being ran a bit long. SO I may cut that back. Thanks

Drago1 this was my orginal plan...

12Wk Lean Mass Cycle:
-Wk 1-12 TProp at 125mgs ED
-Wk 1-9 EQ at 600mgs per wk (Frontload at 1200mgs for the 1st week)
-Wk 10-12 EQ Base at 90mgs ED
-Wk 1-6 D-Bol at 40mgs ED
-Wk 7-12 Tren at 100mgs ED
-Wk 1-4 and 9-12 Slin PW only
-Wk 5-8 IGF at XXmcgs ED

Extras:
-Wk 1-12 HCG at 500iu's EOD
-Wk 1-PCT B12 at 1000mcgs ED
-Wk 1-till PCT Nolva at 10mgs ED (Start 1 week prior)
-Wk 1-6 Femera at 2.5mgs ED (Start 1 week prior)
-Wk 6-12 Arimidex at .5mg ED
-Wk 6-12 Bromo at 1.25mcgs ED
** Usual Hair Routine **

PCT Started 3 Days After Last Injection:
-Wk 1-4 IGF-1 Dosage XXmcgs ED
-Wk 1-4 Clomid/Nolvadex Combo:
Day 1 300mg Clomid / 20mg Nolva
Day 2 - 14 100mg Clomid / 20mg Nolva
Day 15 - 28 50mg Clomid / 20mg Nolva

Brown bomber, Letrozole (femara) is the newer drug and is easier on the lipid profile then the older arimidex.