My Full Body Routine

Hey guys if you can take a quick look at this routine and give me some feedback that would be awesome.

Im 5’10" and 235 pounds and looking to cut another 35 pounds of Fat.

Work out is a 4x6-8 and I do ab work and cardio on my off days.

Workout A:
Squats
Flat bench
Bent Over Row
Over Head BB Press
Dips

Workout B:
Deads
Incline DB Press
Wide Grip Pull ups
Arnold Presses
Curls
Calf Raises

Week one: ABA
Week Two: BAB
And so on.

Thanks for any input

I would ditch the overhead press on day a because you’re already doing arnold presses and inclines on day b.

I think if you’re going to alternate between A and B workouts and do total body routines, then I think one should focus on horizontal push/pull and the next workout would be vertical push/pull. At least that’s how I’d do it.

You might want to check out some of Chad Waterbury’s routines on this site. 10 x 3 for Fat Loss is pretty good.

Ya what lord vader said about the alternating horizontal and vertical, and also you might want to lower the nubmer of exercises since your probably on a reduced calorie diet.

Also, you might want to look into something thats targeted a little more toward fat loss than sets of 6-8, or at put more focus on your “cardio” days. Look up meltdown training, real fast fat loss, and complexes for fat loss.

thanks for the input guys def going to look into the suggested programs.

[quote]nightspeaks wrote:
Hey guys if you can take a quick look at this routine and give me some feedback that would be awesome.

Im 5’10" and 235 pounds and looking to cut another 35 pounds of Fat.

Work out is a 4x6-8 and I do ab work and cardio on my off days.

Workout A:
Squats
Flat bench
Bent Over Row
Over Head BB Press
Dips

Workout B:
Deads
Incline DB Press
Wide Grip Pull ups
Arnold Presses
Curls