My Friend is a Moron

hey all
i have a friend who is for lack of a better word, an idiot. in a nutshell found out he started aas 4 weeks ago. and knew nothing when it comes to aas. wouldent listen to a word i said about how his cycle was garbage and that he is too young.
but now he is starting to have problems and begging me for help (surprize surprize right). his original cycle was terrible and im not even going to bother posting it. (deca and not useing test, no pct etc)

showed him this site and tryed explaining to him again that hes to young both physically and in training age and he should stop now and run pct and wait a long time to do a cycle but he wouldent listen.

he went ahead and ordered some more stuff (pct, test etc)and heres his stats etc.

hes 21, 5 11, 185 lbs. 2 yrs old training age.

currently useing 350 ml of test e per week
400 ml of deca.
25 mg dbol ED (6 week jumpstart).
.25 mg adex ED
running a 12 week cycle

i told him if hes not gunna listen to me to that he should stop he should at least do the cycle right.

i suggested increasing his test e to at least 400 ml a week. and to drop the dbol because he was complaining about fatiuge and just feeling crummy in general. also i think he should run a tapering dose of test at the end to “ween” himself off at the end and help the transition into pct more soothly.

he also is complaining about painfull injections. (his technique was awful before but i showed him how to do it correctly now. ) his soreness is better but i think him working out the same muscle the day of the injection is causing this?

so please reply/flame away so i can show him this tread and maybe knock some sence into him. but hes a stubborn bastard and i want to at least try to help him so he dosent fuck himself up. loyaltys a bitch isnt it.

Why is it that when I saw the thread titled “my friend is a moron” I knew it was going to be full of irony?

because isnt it always?

[quote]rrjc5488 wrote:
Why is it that when I saw the thread titled “my friend is a moron” I knew it was going to be full of irony?[/quote]

Took the words out of my mouth.

I dont get it? Whats the irony?

[quote]Petedacook wrote:
I dont get it? Whats the irony? [/quote]

Because he’s also a moron.

I have a feeling this is a not very well thought out attempt at trying to figure out a cycle for himself and asking questions about what he’s doing wrong.

I have a “friend”…LMAO…

[quote]Diskrodia wrote:
Petedacook wrote:
I dont get it? Whats the irony?

Because he’s also a moron.

I have a feeling this is a not very well thought out attempt at trying to figure out a cycle for himself and asking questions about what he’s doing wrong.

[/quote]

ive been reading this site long enough to know that i am no where near ready to start aas.

if i personally was going to do a cycle id start with 500 mg of test e a week for 10 or 12 weeks with nolva and clomid for pct(alternating every 2 weeks after cycle). id have adex or letro on hand during the cycle. im not genetically prone to hair loss so Finasteride would not be needed. im no expert but i know the basics.

but since this is not me and accually for a friend who im genuinly worried about how about u accully write something constructive for a change.

please…stop refering to dosages of injectables in ml’s or cc’s…its miligrams that you should be talking about…you are forgetting that different brands have different concentrations for the amount of CC…this annoys me. Your friends an idiot…but if he does pct correctly…he should be fine and everything should go back to normal ranges within a year atleast…

I.v seen worse first cycles.

[quote]facko wrote:
please…stop refering to dosages of injectables in ml’s or cc’s…its miligrams that you should be talking about…you are forgetting that different brands have different concentrations for the amount of CC…this annoys me. Your friends an idiot…but if he does pct correctly…he should be fine and everything should go back to normal ranges within a year atleast…[/quote]

yeah i know there in mg. i was writeing a chem lab when i was writeing the post and wrote ml out of habit. but thanks for pointing that out. you really think it will take a year for him to return to normal? even with proper pct?