My First Var Cycle. Need Help

Hello everyone,

I’m 25 years old Male, 6’0 170lb at 10% bf and finally decided to try out a Var cycle. However, there are alot of different threads on the forums that made me thinking which one is right.

Some mention its better to stack up var with test while some say its not needed. In addition, same goes with PCT.

I’m planning to take var for 6-8 weeks. I ran a blood test to check my test levels and FSH and LH. here are the info:

FSH 3.8 IU/L range: <10
LH 5.5 IU/L range: <10
Testosterone: 13 nmol/L range: 8-29

p.s as you can see my test levels are in the low range. I already have low libido , would wonder if staking it up with test would have more negative impact on test production than doing var only cycle!!

Looking forward to your suggestions!

Thanks

What is your goal?

An Anavar-only cycle is not recommended (at least not by most) because results are compromised, and estradiol levels will fall subnormal which is not good. To improve results and prevent low estradiol, options include testosterone, HCG, and Dianabol.

[quote]KountKoma wrote:
What is your goal?[/quote]
My goal is to get more cut and gain a bit of muscle. My concern is that it would shut me down completely considering i have low test levels already

[quote]Bill Roberts wrote:
An Anavar-only cycle is not recommended (at least not by most) because results are compromised, and estradiol levels will fall subnormal which is not good. To improve results and prevent low estradiol, options include testosterone, HCG, and Dianabol.[/quote]
Ok thank you, would adding testosterone prevent me from shutting down?

[quote]jstarguilford wrote:

[quote]KountKoma wrote:
What is your goal?[/quote]
My goal is to get more cut and gain a bit of muscle. My concern is that it would shut me down completely considering i have low test levels already

An Anavar-only cycle is not recommended (at least not by most) because results are compromised, and estradiol levels will fall subnormal which is not good. To improve results and prevent low estradiol, options include testosterone, HCG, and Dianabol.[/quote]
Ok thank you, would adding testosterone prevent me from shutting down?[/quote]

You need to do more research on how these drugs work before you use them. Any of this stuff you take will shut down your natural production. Adding in Test is important and Bill explained why. You didn’t catch what he said, and until you really get it you shouldn’t take anything. In a nutshell, your body needs Test to function optimally.

[quote]jstarguilford wrote:

Ok thank you, would adding testosterone prevent me from shutting down?[/quote]

if you start adding in more androgens more than what you normally make, you’re gonna be shutdown, regardless what it is.

you add in testosterone so that it will continue to do the things that you need, since Anavar can’t do everything test can…

^Edited for clarification.

Isnt test prop one of the most common things to run with VAR? Also this way he would be doing less orals so easier on liver right?

Yes.

Bill, what would be your recommendation for a woman on 10 mg of var per day, regarding estrogen maintenance? Do you think 10 mg per day for 6-8 weeks may cause issues? Would hcg be of benefit to a woman on an anavar only cycle?

[quote]Mc777 wrote:

Bill, what would be your recommendation for a woman on 10 mg of var per day, regarding estrogen maintenance? Do you think 10 mg per day for 6-8 weeks may cause issues? Would hcg be of benefit to a woman on an anavar only cycle? [/quote]

i think the HCG would induce ovulation…

If the dosage is high enough to stop menstruation, ordinarily estrogen will fall abnormally low.

I don’t have any information on use of HCG for this purpose by women and don’t know either safety or efficacy. Chronic high dose use is certainly unsafe: Ovarian hyperstimulation syndrome - PMC , and I don’t know whether low dose use is effective. I would replace estradiol with estradiol, not HCG but have not had to encounter that situation, as I’ve only ever advised where a woman wished a very light cycle so this was not an issue.

Thanks for the replies. My apologies for the mini hijack. As for the OP, my personal feelings are that you would definitely want to use test. If you are that worried about shutdown, you are not ready. If you are going to use steroids, you are going to have to face that fact. I once ran 400 mg of test with about 40 to 50 mg of var, first (ish) cycle. Very very good results. You would be pleased, and I think you would be disappointed if you did it without test.