My First Transformation

First step OP is you gotta cheer up, you look wayyy too depressed.

Ok,one year has past,here are some new photos

You’re going in the right direction; keep going for another few years.

Tnx,off course I will

Fantastic progress, keep piling up muscle, you look naturally quite lean. Starting to flesh out shoulders and chest, don’t neglect the wheels

dam. clean bulk, try not to gain to much fat, count macros. thats all i have to say. YOU SHOULD NOT CUT UNLESS YOURE IN YOUR 20’S AND ATLEAST 185-210LB!

it took you a year to learn how to use instagram filters?

jk, good progress. much better than the first picture set. you could really make faster progress if you ate more though.

Yeah,thanks for advice :slight_smile:

boki92, your 1 year progress has been very good. Your shoulders, biceps, tris, forearms and back all look bigger and leaner. Over time, CONSISTENCY is more important than learning some new program or technique every few months, so whatever you are doing… keep doing it and don’t worry about what anyone says.

I thought this thread would be total garbage and just a whole bunch of hating after your “first transformation” but then I saw your second post and I am impressed. You made a ton of progress, very noticeably in your shoulders. Your arms look skinny though. You look skinny in general but less skinny than you did before and in a better way.

If I would say do one thing it would be heavy rows of your favorite variety. I liked dumbbells so I can deadlift on the same day but some guys like super setting barbell rows with bench press. I used to do that and thoroughly enjoyed it because it sucked so bad. You’re skinny. But your consistent. Definitely keep up your work ethic. More squats too. Always more squats.

Definitely making progress dude, keep going and don’t be afraid to lose a little leanness temporarily

That first set of pics… Isn’t that the Christian Bale transformation he done to play the machinist?
Ok, jokes aside after seeing pics a year later.
Man, you have some potential, as long as you keep the same style training going and load up them calories. Even if it’s adding a who egg at breakfast and a can of tuna for a snack on top of what you’re already consuming. Keep it up man. Keep us posted