My First Time on BB.com

[quote]Der Candy wrote:
… bastions of manliness on the interwebs…[/quote]

No such thing.

T-Nation is definitely diluting, I have had a fair few posts deleted by mods recently, when I have said nothing bad at all, when I first joined there was such a thing as freedom of speech, now it seems that you can�??t even speak your mind anymore.

(if you don’t hear from me for a while I have probably been banned hehe)

[quote]electric_eales wrote:
T-Nation is definitely diluting, I have had a fair few posts deleted by mods recently, when I have said nothing bad at all, when I first joined there was such a thing as freedom of speech, now it seems that you can�??t even speak your mind anymore.

(if you don’t hear from me for a while I have probably been banned hehe)
[/quote]

Granted I’ve only been here a year, but I think the opposite is true with regards to the mods. I’ve found less of my posts are getting deleted these days, and I haven’t calmed down… much. As forums go, this is probably one of the most lax I’ve seen. Are you a member of many forums other than T-Nation by which to draw any comparison?

I am making the comparison of T-Nation when I joined and T-Nation today, I’m not comparing it to any other web site

while we are on the subject though I have just took a dip over to bb.com and I am blown away by the memebers and comments that are on that website, this is purely random, here are some of the first pictures I found and the genuine comments from other members on BB.com

I stand with the OP on this one, the place is full of retarded idiots cyber wanking each other off!

picture1

comments about this picture on BB:

“hey mate, great dbl bicep, can see some mass on you biceps ther:) keep curling”

“Keep up the hard yards bro. Eat, train, sleep, and repeat.”

“nice guns keep it up man”

this picture is rated 5.5 out of 10.

AWESOME MUSCLED PECS AND ADONIS BELT

“4 SUPER MUSCLED GUYS”

4 super muscled guys

“I want to build my arms and chest and lower my bodyfat to get better definition in my abs and thighs.”

FAILED!

"i wanna look a little more bigger than bruce lee "

tHAT SHOULD NOT BE TOO HARD…

DOING WELL MAN, NOT AS LEAN AS I WANT BUT I HAVE GOT THE BULK, AND HOPEFULLY WILL GET MY SIX-PACK SOON!

The commenter (guy in the first picture doing double bi) wants to be leaner than this! and he feels he has bulk???

I could post endless amounts of these, but I wont.

I know that there are some decent guys around on BB.com but they seem very few and far between, but to be honest when I think of BB.com these guys are what spring to mind, so just for a bit of a giggle and to back up the Op I have posted some of what I feel are ‘typical’ bb.com members/bullshit comments that appear everyday

I’ve seen quite a few Jacked people on BB.com. I don’t have an account mainly because I don’t like the layout and I don’t find the info they have particularly helpful. But I think there are enough big, strong people on there so that the forum isn’t completely discredited.

What is a joke is the Animal Pak forum. Universal Nutrition must have bought used servers made in 1994 because the only people who can have avatars are forum moderators. Everyone also takes themselves way too seriously. They write like they live their lives seeing in black & white film stock and train in hole-in-the-wall ultra-hardcore gyms that are filled with nothing but barbells, dumbbells, benches, racks, and old-school, chain-pulley Nautalis Equipment.

Keep in mind that while we may make fun of BB.com, the professional lifters that make up the EliteFTS Q&A Staff are making fun of T-Nation.

My point? Until We Total for Elite or Get out Pro Cards, maybe we should hold off on making fun of other faceless keyboard warriors for not putting out as hardcore of an internet persona.

sod it just one more, I forgot I had this one it’s a classic pose!

HAHAHHA EE thats hilarious. That first guy with the huge arms looks like a pedo.

Unreal.

[quote]rsg wrote:
HAHAHHA EE thats hilarious. That first guy with the huge arms looks like a pedo.

Unreal.[/quote]

He is a cleaner from Dudley

I think he is ace

comment on this picture:

"hey buddy thanks for the comment your looking good very solid and bulky keep up the good work if u wanna get lil ripped work 5 times a week with 2days cardio and watch what you eat =] "

[quote]ElbowStrike wrote:
We should respond to all of these threads with links to articles on T-Nation.[/quote]

elbow i notice you already respond to those threads.

Oh God.

The horror.

Goddamnit why are there so many fucking weird ass dipshits in this game?! Jesus Christ!! Why would lifting heavy shit off the ground attract so many fucking noids?! ARGGHHHHH