T Nation

My First Test Enanthate Cycle

Its been a very longtime since I have touched Aas but last time I messed with anything was a test blend by axio labs and wasn't ready for it...very powerful stuff and haven't been right since...I have adrenal fatigue and now low test...this was 5 years ago...

I've learned much since then and want to give a second goround to using Aas...ill start. Y
By saying I have a very poor metabolism ...I diet and workout hard and naturally I can only maintain 11 percent body fat I'm 511 175 and curious to see where I can get with a boost ...I will keep everyone posted now here is the cycle I will be doing..
Test e 200 WEEKS1-3 400 MG... INJECTION MONDAY AND THURSDAY
TEST E 200 WEEKS 3-12 100MG TWICE A WEEK (400mg 1 st 2 weeks in the beginning to spike test levels )
Eq 200 WEEKS 1-12 200 MGS TWICE A WEEK
ANADROL 50 WEEKS 1-4 25 MG ED (YES HALF A PILL)
TAMOXIFEN 20MG ED

PCT CLOMID 100MG WEEKS 1-3
HCG 500IU EOD FOR 3 WEEKS

Crucify me say what you want but I only want minimal gains..10 pounds lean muscle would be ideal...my mistake the first cycle was I did not do hcg after such a high test cycle ...never did anadrol little scared of sides but I do have test prop on hand...so if someone thinks they can come up with something better let me know I will keep everyone updated...

Do not use HCG during PCT--it is not a PCT drug and will suppress your endogenous production...best to use it on cycle, starting at around the 3 week point (but I would prefer to use it the entire time if it were me).

I don't have a comment on the rest of your cycle--not really my area of expertise

If yorue going to be obnoxious and type in capital letters at least hit the return key a few times. Come on.

If you have naturally low test levels, I assume a blood test revealed this, what makes you think youll be able to maintain the gains you make on this cycle? It's a serious question, not meant to mock you.

The typical course of action for men with low testosterone levels is go on TRT. Forever.

I think you should do more reserach before starting this cycle.

I briefly skimmed the cycle plan because it's a complete bitch to read, but if youre only looking to gain 10 pounds why use 3 drugs?

Please read the SERM/AI sticky.

Lol I'm sorry for that next time I will...

Test e. Weeks 1-3 400mgs(200 twice a week)

Test e weeks 3-12 200 mgs(100 twice a week)

Eq weeks 1-12 200 mgs (200 mgs twice a week)

Tamoxafen 20 mgs ed

Anadrol 50... 25 mgs ed 4 weeks...

YES I have received a blood test and was low but recently around the Middle...all I needed was hcg years ago...

I Would've thought using hcg 3 weeks after cycle ends because of the longevity so the test being in your system I believe its 18 days..

10 15 clean weight like a clean bulk cycle. As crazy as it sounds the best cycle i have ever done was a anavar Masteron cycle. Weight gain was very minimal but I swear it was great quality gains...

These compounds happened to fall onto my lap as a gift and was ready to proceed. Before I do I will read the serm AI

Thank you for the input