My first T3 and Clen Cycle

I am going to start my cut now, And i want/need to do it with pharmas
Im planning on using T3 combined with CLEN.

Why am i doing this with two powerful substances instead of clean,
Well im currently on a Schedule, and i need to lose as much fat as possible in a short time

I am competing in powerlifting and i need to drop my weight before Nationals.
But i cant risk losing to much muscle mass or Having to restrict my calories too much.

I am currently bulking and i got 8 more pins of 300 Tren 500 Test. before my Cycle is over

I am not going of test completely and will instead be pinning 250 test every 7 days.
To spare muscleloss. while cutting.

I got a question on dosages and stuff

Currently 6’6 293lbs Bodyfat around 18% bf (got 2 Erectus showing and Transversus is very visible)

I have done a Cycle of Clen before and know i can handle around 120mcg/day while surviving the sides. High potassium diet, and enough taurine to prevent heart surges.
normally 8 1g tabs a day.

And i need help with the setup + things to take to prevent sides from T3

T3:

12.5mcg for 5-7 days (optional but recommended)

37.5mcg for 5 days
75mcg for 15 days Clen 60-120mcg ED ramping u
50mcg for 5 days
37.5mcg for 5 days
25mcg for 5 days 120mcg ED for 14 days
12.5 mcg for 5 days
6.25mcg for 5-7 days

My question is now,
For clen ill be eating High potassium and Taurine
For T3 ill be taking 250Test E e7d(or e5d) Should i be taking Arimidex aswell?
If i can handle 500Test E without it aromatazing shouldnt i be able to handle 250 with t3.

What else should i be taking to prevent complete shutdown of thyroid production.

And what should i take for PCT?

[quote]Pawdoogan wrote:
I am going to start my cut now, And i want/need to do it with pharmas
Im planning on using T3 combined with CLEN.

Why am i doing this with two powerful substances instead of clean,
Well im currently on a Schedule, and i need to lose as much fat as possible in a short time

I am competing in powerlifting and i need to drop my weight before Nationals.
But i cant risk losing to much muscle mass or Having to restrict my calories too much.

I am currently bulking and i got 8 more pins of 300 Tren 500 Test. before my Cycle is over

I am not going of test completely and will instead be pinning 250 test every 7 days.
To spare muscleloss. while cutting.

I got a question on dosages and stuff

Currently 6’6 293lbs Bodyfat around 18% bf (got 2 Erectus showing and Transversus is very visible)

I have done a Cycle of Clen before and know i can handle around 120mcg/day while surviving the sides. High potassium diet, and enough taurine to prevent heart surges.
normally 8 1g tabs a day.

And i need help with the setup + things to take to prevent sides from T3

T3:

12.5mcg for 5-7 days (optional but recommended)

37.5mcg for 5 days
75mcg for 15 days Clen 60-120mcg ED ramping u
50mcg for 5 days
37.5mcg for 5 days
25mcg for 5 days 120mcg ED for 14 days
12.5 mcg for 5 days
6.25mcg for 5-7 days

My question is now,
For clen ill be eating High potassium and Taurine
For T3 ill be taking 250Test E e7d(or e5d) Should i be taking Arimidex aswell?
If i can handle 500Test E without it aromatazing shouldnt i be able to handle 250 with t3.

What else should i be taking to prevent complete shutdown of thyroid production.

And what should i take for PCT?
[/quote]

well, to take the amount of T3 that’s really gonna pull fat off you you will need to be extremely careful about not losing muscle on it…

to really take advantage of T3, i’d suggest pushing the dose up to around 75-100 mcg for 6 weeks or so.

100 mcg of t3 for 10 days increases beta-2 receptors by 60%

and 75 mcg of t3 can pull 10 lbs off you in 6 weeks

however, t3 increases estrogen aromatization, so you need to run an AI with your test.

i think your taper up is way too conservative. 12.5 mcg is prolly not gonna help you much, and is just gonna cause a negative feedback mechanism.

personally, i’d go 25 for a day, 50, 75 and then 100 for 10 days (to increase the beta-2 receptors so the clen is more effective). then i’d bring it down to 75 for another 4-5 weeks, and then i’d taper off. i would taper off slower, maybe 2-3 days per drop. when you’re doing this, i’d make sure to have a diet high in iodine, selenium and l-tyrosine…

now if these doses are too high and you’re dropping too much strength and muscle, then i’d back off, but i guess for someone wanting to retain all strength and muscle, then T3 might not be the best choice… i guess it depends how much weight you’ve gotta lose…

http://www.jci.org/articles/view/113961/pdf

http://press.endocrine.org/doi/abs/10.1210/jcem.82.3.3827

^now, if you want to be more conservative, here are a couple more options:

Clen/T3
Week 1-2: T3 (taper up to 100 mcg and back down)
Week 3-4: Clen
Week 5-6:T3 (taper up to 75 mcg and back down)
Week 7-8:Clen
Week 9-10:T3 (taper up to 75 mcg and back down)
Week 11-12:Clen

or

Clen/Yohimbine
Week 1-2: Yohimbine
Week 3-4: Clen
Week 5-6: Yohimbine
Week 7-8:Clen
Week 9-10: Yohimbine
Week 11-12:Clen

(yohimbine dose would be up to .2mg/kg… taper up, and taken only in the AM, as yohimbine is not effective for fat loss when insulin levels are high…)

^i think the alternating cycle of clen/T3 would help you lose more overall fat, but the clen/yohimbine would help you maintain more muscle/strength…

thank you very much for your help. i think ill alternate T3 and Clen, or just stick to straight clen,
So Arimidex to prevent Aromatizing how much you recommend a day?

I’d start at .25 and adjust as necessary

I’d also like to point as cyco did that T3 isn’t very sparing on muscle and you may want to consider your test at 250 twice a week in an effort to combat that. I’m just not sure that 250/wk will be enough. Especially at the higher doses.

what if 500 Test E once e5d? or should i pin e3d instead?
will it matter? since its a longterm ether.

I’d pin 250 twice weekly. IMO 500/wk should be a decent amount to help combat muscle loss.

[quote]eatmorefood wrote:
I’d pin 250 twice weekly. IMO 500/wk should be a decent amount to help combat muscle loss. [/quote]

I’ve tried several times now to calculate how much i need of everything but i have trouble with it. could you help me How much i need of
T3 100mcg tabs
CLen 20mcg tabs
Arimidex 1mg tabs

Cuz im planning to doing the order as soon as i can

[quote]Pawdoogan wrote:

[quote]eatmorefood wrote:
I’d pin 250 twice weekly. IMO 500/wk should be a decent amount to help combat muscle loss. [/quote]

I’ve tried several times now to calculate how much i need of everything but i have trouble with it. could you help me How much i need of
T3 100mcg tabs
CLen 20mcg tabs
Arimidex 1mg tabs

Cuz im planning to doing the order as soon as i can

[/quote]

What exactly are you running and for how long?

Here’s a question for someone more knowledgeable than me. What is a good substitute for t3 that won’t be catabolic? And is t3 catabolism going be a factor if someone’s on say 2g of gear a week?

thats what i wanted to know :stuck_out_tongue:
But i’ve changed my mind instead now. ill to a later competition isntead. and peak for it better. and then cut without the assistance. no need to use pharmas for cutting unless time is of the essence