My First Steroid Cycle

Hey guys I have been training for 3 years I am 23 yrs old, 165 cm, and 79 KG with 20% BF, I am going to cut down to about 8% Body fat. And then go on my very first steroid cycle(see image), does my cycle look good? Thanks.

Pretty standard cycle man should be great as long as diet and training is in check.

Is it too weak of a cycle? :confused: Will there be a big difference at the end of it.

No its a pretty standard strength run of the mill cycle it should be a real good run.

Why nothing weeks 13 and 14??

Wouldn’t hurt to run .25 anastrozle eod & 25 units hcg 2x per week. Yur nuts may turn to raisens which will suck becuase when on that much test you will bang trannys…also yur 23 so make sure u can handel it

[quote]Drainage wrote:
Why nothing weeks 13 and 14??[/quote]

Test E takes 3-4 weeks to be out of your system so, some circles recommend waiting 2-3 weeks after last pin to begin the PCT since Test Levels are still very high even after 2 weeks. So they believe that you should give the drug time to get out of your system and then start the PCT so that your Test and Estrogen fall together and at the same rate for a longer duration.

[quote]thehebrewhero wrote:
Wouldn’t hurt to run .25 anastrozle eod & 25 units hcg 2x per week. Yur nuts may turn to raisens which will suck becuase when on that much test you will bang trannys…also yur 23 so make sure u can handel it[/quote]

Lol I’m on double and then some of that Test level, never used either of those drugs, and I have yet to fuck a Tranny… Just saying.

Some say you don’t even need hcg(pregnyl) just nolvadex for 40 mg per day for the first 2 weeks of PCT then 20mg per day for the last week.

Guys if i just used novladex for 40/40/20 would that be enough or is pregnyl required?

[quote]WillChandler wrote:
Guys if i just used novladex for 40/40/20 would that be enough or is pregnyl required?[/quote]

… Just got done saying the exact words it is not required. It is personal preference. Nolva is plenty for the cycle you have laid out.

Alright thanks a lot Reed

No problem man good luck. Take some before and afters its a good ego boost haha.

You should not be running hcg during pct, if you feel the need to run it, do it during cycle, hcg is suppressive.

you wont regret the use of hcg. but without a basis of comparison, you may not be thrilled about it either.

[quote]eatliftsleep wrote:
You should not be running hcg during pct, if you feel the need to run it, do it during cycle, hcg is suppressive.[/quote]

I’ve read a lot of conflicting information about this topic. Most of those saying HCG is not needed seem to be those who have never used it. Out of curiosity; have you used it. I’m still forming my opinion.

Yeah I have used it, only once, did nothing noticible for me, maybe you should run it yourself to help your opinion.

[quote]Reed wrote:

[quote]Drainage wrote:
Why nothing weeks 13 and 14??[/quote]

Test E takes 3-4 weeks to be out of your system so, some circles recommend waiting 2-3 weeks after last pin to begin the PCT since Test Levels are still very high even after 2 weeks. So they believe that you should give the drug time to get out of your system and then start the PCT so that your Test and Estrogen fall together and at the same rate for a longer duration.[/quote]

Which circle do you reside in? Wait 2-3 weeks or start PCT immediately? Have you used both methods?

I dont PCT any more I stay on year around to avoid the PCT crash and shit feeling that comes along with it. How ever I have done both methods in the past and I prefered running Arimidex immediately after my last pin for 4 weeks and then 2 weeks after my last pin 40mg of Nolva for 3 weeks.

So looked like this
Week 1-2 after last pin
.25mg of Arimidex daily liquid oral

Week 3-4 after last pin
.25mg of Arimidex daily liquid oral
40mg Tamoxifen Tablet Daily

Week 4-6 after last pin
40mg of Nolva

Kinda a mix between the two but this protocol was taught to me by some one much more knowledgeable than my self at the time. Its more a aggressive than standard PCT but helped me alot. I use the same protocol now when I end my blasts and start my cruise but usually only for 4 weeks and then blast back off.