T Nation

My First Spike

I always carry a few Spike tabs with me where ever I go so I can feel cranked and ready for anything life throws my way. Always take them on the way home from work heading to the gym.
A staple that works well in my case.

Have you ever popped Caffeine pills? if you think Spike makes you go balls out try 400mg of caffeine. I only take the caffeine pills when I’m REALLY REALLY tired .The reason being is that every time I take the pills my body doesn’t want to stop training, like I can literary go for 3-4 hours in the gym no problem(weights and cardio). It might not be the pills entirely because I like being in the gym BUT 3+ hours is just crazy.

[quote]ronaldo7 wrote:
Have you ever popped Caffeine pills? if you think Spike makes you go balls out try 400mg of caffeine. I only take the caffeine pills when I’m REALLY REALLY tired .The reason being is that every time I take the pills my body doesn’t want to stop training, like I can literary go for 3-4 hours in the gym no problem(weights and cardio). It might not be the pills entirely because I like being in the gym BUT 3+ hours is just crazy.

[/quote]

I think it was the Yohimbe that hit me, because I slept fine that nightt. Caffeine doesn’t bother me too much. The other day I was ringing up a white woman in her young 30s or late 20s with these 2 - 3 little hyperactive squirts. She was buying all sorts of healthy shit and all I can think is damn, how is she keeping up with those little bastards. She was in like, a sports top and trackpants. Eventually I got the last two things out of her basket to ring up - “ADVANCED CAFFEINE.” I was like, “oh.”

[quote]ronaldo7 wrote:

[/quote]

The caffeine pills really work. I remember trying them a couple years back and not being able to sleep for a day.