My First PH Cycle... a Couple Questions

First a little about myself, I’m 20yrs old, a little on the young side for a PH cycle, but I have been doing a great deal of research over the last couple months in preparation…

I’m cycling Cellucor P6 Black, taking suggested doseage of 2 pills in the morning & 3 pre workout. On non workout days I take the recommended 2 pills, but spread 8 hours apart.

P6 Black Contains:

androsta-1,4diene-3,17dione= 40mg
androstene-1-ene-3b-ol,17-one= 35mg
19-Norandrosta-4,9-diene-3,17-dione= 18mg

I’m cycling one bottle, which will last about 3 weeks. Afterwards I plan to do PCT with some SERMs.

Now here’s my questions:

After my first week into this cycle I’ve noticed that my testicles have decreased in size & I have a decreased libido. I can still get it up, but it takes a bit more effort than usual. Also, I seem to have a lot of precum. I understand that this is very common & nonpernament, but I guess that I’m looking for some reassurance.

On the other hand, a couple days ago my libido was so insane that I wanted to screw everything walking. lol

I’ve also been quite a bit more aggressive ever since I’ve been on it.

I’ve been asking everyone these questions that has ever been on a PH cycle, & I’m just ensuring that from first hand experience that what I’m experiencing is normal.

What SERM, what dosing protocol?

What’s your cycle support?

What do you weigh?

How tall are you?

How long have you been lifting?