My First OT Cycle! (Log)

Good to hear about your progress oscar, keep it up.

[quote]oscarhs wrote:

ps: only side effect so far is one pimple side of nose. and back pumps lol… its a sweet ride for me :slight_smile: my body is really loving the stuff.[/quote]

How are you planning on coming off cycle if all of your Nolva got confiscated? Or you already had Clomid? Hope you didn’t start a cycle without something on hand.

i already have some nolva, and more clomid for pct… im going clomid only for pct and play around with nolva with it. im organising a re-order if my second package is seized this will be only a 3 week cycle :frowning: but lets all cross out fingers… im sure it can happen.

day 12 eww i bet half the audiences are gonna get pissed at me, today i trained again for 3 hours, first i did shoulders, triceps variation like my usual 5x5 prescribes, then as i was walking out a friend came to train on his own, i dumped like 50g protein, and did a full total body workout with even more intensity than my first, knowing this i think maybe its time to change things around and so something high reps, and fast tempos, i was thinking EDT for next 2weeks.

Oh and i’ve been taken about 18 BCAA before\during\after for about a week now, it makes me focus on more. I also dosed up 10g creatine straight after training today, to hit on that again :P, i always like to cycle my creatine and protein products, 3months on, 1 off, 3 on . . .

i’ve been getting complimants tho, and everyones noticing , especially woman who i so wana g-spot :stuck_out_tongue:

oh and Cortes, believe me i do my research on everything i take :wink: even every ingredient on every supplement :P. im a junkie like that.

[quote]oscarhs wrote:
oh and Cortes, believe me i do my research on everything i take :wink: even every ingredient on every supplement :P. im a junkie like that.[/quote]

Yeah my friends think I am nuts for how much I look at the labels of the products I buy. Takes me forever to figure out if I want to try a new sup. or not. Its my body and I am picky about what I put in it.

exactly, i love been healthy, i just wish i never smoked at young age :), atleast i’ve quit now with the help of wheat grass juice, that shit really works for cravings… clenses your whole system.

heh i forgot to write it, but i smoked some weed yesterday then started second workout :stuck_out_tongue: was so nice. I also started Carbolin 19 today, i should be getting about 4 bottles of that comming threw next week ;). I might go for a little run later when it cools down.

thanks for the advice TB, I already tampered down to 40-50mg/day.
I only wanted to see how it feels on a high dose, you are right it doesn’t do much but increase your back pumps. 180/94 is a little high, mine hasn’t gone over about 145/85. right now did a check, 139/70 , looks good.

Thanks for the updates Oscar, keep up the good work.

its sunday here today, i haven’t been jogging all weekend kinda run down by the long workout on friday, might just relax for now. Im gonna re-order as soon as my m8 scans this seizure letter. Will see how it goes, Hope everyone having a good weekend, Oh and Chad’s got a new book i just got. looks good.

[quote]oscarhs wrote:
Im gonna re-order as soon as my m8 scans this seizure letter.[/quote]

Out of curiosity, what does this mean?

[quote]Cortes wrote:
oscarhs wrote:
Im gonna re-order as soon as my m8 scans this seizure letter.

Out of curiosity, what does this mean?[/quote]

“m8” means “mate”, Aussie slang for friend.

re-ordering as soon as customs seizure letter is scanned onto computer and emailed to source.

AU slang is so weird . and sounds so funny in person if a 100% pure Aussie uses them… I might get myself a 6-12months supply of Carbolin 19, really want to hit that hard :stuck_out_tongue: so far only taking small dose, don’t really want to waste it during cycle… but after i might max dose for a 4-6 month period.

day 15, today was chest\tricep workout again…

Alot to say about this one, i walked in not feeling too good because of my last meal, i also got this new supplement (didn’t pay) its called “deca stack by nutrabolics” its basically some Arginine Decanoate, Creatine Decanoate and Glutamine Decanoate shit… well i took 8 pills b4 training like the dosage recommends.

i didn’t notice anything… what a load of shit this supplement … i guess i’ll just finish the damn bottle, unless its harmful shit… i also got animal stack by universal… that looks promising, but alot of pills to take down (11 per pack, smells like crap too)

my workout was as follows

bench press gained 5kg strength … even managed 1 set with 10kg strength… had some help.

incline db press doing 3plates, started off with 3plates and a bit. and after my 5sets did the workout of the week, high,medium,flat to positive failure.

dips the usual do as many reps as possible over 5sets…
close grip bench did 1set with 50kg, then dropped it to 40kg and did 5 more sets at as many reps as i could.

tricep push downs… i did 5sets of drop sets

so basically started heavy, then quickly dropped, and dropped… until i couldn’t move arms. and repeated.

workout was damn excellent… its only getting better as the weeks are going by. its just so bad that i only have about 3-4 days left of tbol … cause i really will miss it, and i believe the strength gains are kicking in more now. Im re-ordering soon, fingers crossed that i get it in…

I have a couple of questions, my plan is once i run out of tbol… is to kick in the TRIBEX and nolvadex for a week and wait for my other shit to come in ( should be a week, or else continue pct )… if it does come in, then i wanna drop the nolvadex\TRIBEX and hit the tbol again for 4weeks? any thoughts on this? im no expert, but that sounds about right to me.

oh and quick note… the back pumps have totally disappeared for the moment since i lowered the dose… i think i got back tomorrow that will tell us the story.

oh one other thing, i woke up with a boner this morning after 1week (sweet one too) :smiley:

peace oscar

[quote]JohnnyBlaze wrote:
Cortes wrote:
oscarhs wrote:
Im gonna re-order as soon as my m8 scans this seizure letter.

Out of curiosity, what does this mean?

“m8” means “mate”, Aussie slang for friend.

re-ordering as soon as customs seizure letter is scanned onto computer and emailed to source.[/quote]

I get the “Aussie” slang. I didn’t understand scanning the letter. Now it all makes sense.

TBN, 15 days at 50mg everyday except those 3days experimenting with 100mgs/day. Only will continue if customs don’t seize :frowning: else i guess i only have 18-20 days worth :frowning: :frowning: sucks , im really enjoying this.

day 16, back .

lets talk about this week and the changes that i have felt… On bench press i have gained 10kg strength in a week, same on deadlifts, i dunno how thats possible ;P. but today Pullups really hurt my shoulders, and everything else made it sore too… My left mostly and also my left elbow, I don’t know what caused this :frowning: and not only my shoulders, while i was riding home my hips even hurt really sore, around the joints or bones should i say… Basically strong and have gained strength this week, alot of it, but also feel soreness all over joints, Is this a side effect? even my head hurts, :S maybe the body reacts this way when its making big changes in physique and or bone structure, but im not expert on that.

Ohh and the libido u ask? well u didn’t but im a pervert so im gonna tell you anyway, Im horny as hell again, i guess the libido went away when i started to dose highly, and ever since i’ve lowered its returned and very nice indeed.

sorry if i dont make sense its like 3am, and i was riding my bike like 8km to get home :slight_smile: from gym.

peace Oscar

o_O

day 17, i had my last dose yesterday, also in the gym started feeling pain in most of my joints, started 2days ago actually, on back day. My left shoulder and elbow, at first i thought it must have been a exercise that done it, but even riding my bike home, gave me hip joint pain, i guess my body has been overloaded and so i have decided to take 4days off, and start my pct today. I’m in the process of re-shipping the rest, if it comes in a week, ill just jump straight into it again. Else i will have to wait for some injectables… next time round.

Its been a good ride , no side effects what so ever. I just need some good rest to heal my joints and recover properly.

oh and i had a joint last night, so my head hurts ;\

just an about, its been a week on some light pct. I am a solid 87kg now and have dropped some fat, or so it looks like it, Carbolin 19 doing its job? maybe . i dunno.

I started ABBH2 and noticed a little strength increase, also the 4days rest was awesome it was just what my body needed, i feel great again all joint issues are somewat gone. I also started more cardio than usual, 20mins on every off day, gonna keep it up (fat sux) hehee…

peace