My First M-Drol Cycle, Take a Look

I just wanted you guys to take a look @ my m-drol cycle that I am about to take and tell me what you think. Also I wanted some help with my PCT.
I am 31 years old, 5â?? 8â?? 169lbs. I have been working out for several years. I have done 2 cycles of h-drol. I loved it and got great gains. I will say that when I did H-drol by Competitive Edge the first time I took PCT assist and Novedex XT for my PCT and from what I can see worked great for me. The second time I did H-drol I only used the Novedex XT and about a month after my PCT maybe less I got very sore nipples and a lump in them that would come and go, Obviously gyno. I ended up ordering a bottle of PCT assist (Someone I talked to told me it would clear it up) and that for the most part cleared it up.

Note that I work out in the evening after dinner, usually about 8 pm.
3 weeks 10/20/20 M-Drol
Week 1: Milk Thistle (1 500mg capsule in AM and 1 500mg capsule in PM)
Week 2: Cycle Assist (4 pills @ breakfast and 4 pills @ dinner)
Week 3: m-drol 10mg (30 minutes before work out), Cycle Assist (4 pills @ breakfast and 4 pills @ dinner)
Week 4: m-drol 20mg (1 @ noon and 1 @ 8pm), Cycle Assist (4 pills @ breakfast and 4 pills @ dinner)
Week 5: m-drol 20mg (1 @ noon and 1 @ 8pm), Cycle Assist (4 pills @ breakfast and 4 pills @ dinner)
Week 6: Nolva 40mg, PCT Assist 3 @ breakfast and 3 @ dinner, Milk Thistle 1000mg spread throughout the day, Hawthorne Berry 565mg @ breakfast.
Week 7: Nolva 30mg, PCT Assist 3 @ breakfast and 3 @ dinner, Milk Thistle 1000mg spread throughout day, Hawthorne Berry 565mg @ breakfast.
Week 8: Nolva 20mg, PCT Assist 3 @ breakfast and 3 @ dinner, Milk Thistle 1000mg spread throughout the day, Hawthorne Berry 565mg @ breakfast.
Week 9: Nolva 20mg, PCT Assist 3 @ breakfast and 3 @ dinner, Milk Thistle 1000mg spread throughout the day, Hawthorne Berry 565mg @ breakfast.
Through this whole process I will be also taking fish oil, multi vitamin, Glucosamine hydrochloride, protein shakes and eating as much and as health as possible.

Let me know what you guys think.

Thanks

why not find a legit source and use real stuff?

[quote]Mr. Walkway wrote:
why not find a legit source and use real stuff?[/quote]

Well I thought the H-Drol worked really good and I heard the M-Drol was even better. Also I have no idea where to get anything else. Everything I find online say just as many negative reviews as good reviews and I am not interested in wasting my money. :frowning:

Bump Can I get someone to look at this. I start tomorrow

Nolva =/= “Novadex XT”, get the real SERM. Novadex XT is some OTC bs they gave a similar name to a real SERM to trick people

No one responded because the entire plan is a clusterfuck of failure. You dont realize that becuse during your first run with this stuff you got relatively lucky in terms of side effects.

Using these steroids but only using herbs to recover your suppressed HPTA is a disaster waiting to happen.

You side stepped disaster with the gyno or pseudo gyno problem, hopefully your streak of luck will continue.

[quote]overstand wrote:
Nolva =/= “Novadex XT”, get the real SERM. Novadex XT is some OTC bs they gave a similar name to a real SERM to trick people[/quote]

I am using Nolva.

[quote]BONEZ217 wrote:
No one responded because the entire plan is a clusterfuck of failure. You dont realize that becuse during your first run with this stuff you got relatively lucky in terms of side effects.

Using these steroids but only using herbs to recover your suppressed HPTA is a disaster waiting to happen.

You side stepped disaster with the gyno or pseudo gyno problem, hopefully your streak of luck will continue.

[/quote]

I am using Nolva and PCT Assist for PCT…

[quote]platinum14 wrote:

[quote]BONEZ217 wrote:

[/quote]

I am using Nolva and PCT Assist for PCT…[/quote]

Ok good luck.

Do additional research on delayed gyno though. Superdrol is somewhat notorious for that.

PCT assist and milk thistle etc are a waste of money. Although they probably wont harm anything.

[quote]BONEZ217 wrote:

[quote]platinum14 wrote:

[quote]BONEZ217 wrote:

[/quote]

I am using Nolva and PCT Assist for PCT…[/quote]

Ok good luck.

Do additional research on delayed gyno though. Superdrol is somewhat notorious for that.

PCT assist and milk thistle etc are a waste of money. Although they probably wont harm anything.
[/quote]

Thanks man, Much appreciated

@ Bonez

i ordered a bottle a couple days ago - before i read about the delayed gyno - but is there any way to fully prevent it from happening that you know of?

tried to find some info on google but it was all 18 y.o. kids freaking out

im considering just throwing it out at this point…

edit

found some info. apparently s-drol pretty much crushes E by itself so using an AI during PCT only exacerbates the issue.

supposedly using ONLY a SERM during PCT lowers the risk of the delayed E-rebound.

also, i think its the poor quality clones that cause the delayed gyno as many users of DS superdrol didnt report the sides that other people did once they started making clones

if any one is familiar, please correct me if im wrong

The best answer you’re going to get on prohormones is the one that tells you to stay away until you can use real gear. Whether that means you have a ton more “networking” to do depends on your situation, but the reasoning is pretty simple: you’re already messing with highly potent steroids that can cause serious damage to several aspects of your health, including your endocrine system. Why further exasperate that risk by using shady bathtub chemicals?

Let me share with you the process of asking prohormone questions on internet forums:

1. OP: “Should I use this shady product?”
  2. Knowledgeable Person: “Nope. Don’t.”
  3. OP: “But I’m using it tomorrow. Please help.”
  4. Random bullshit from third parties.
  5. OP does either adopts a plan based on the random bullshit or slightly modifies original plan based on random bullshit (keep in mind, the post stating that the plan has been modified a day or more after the post stating, “I’m starting tomorrow.”). Whatever happens, OP absolutely does not take the advice of the knowledgeable user from #2.

[quote]AngryMidget wrote:
The best answer you’re going to get on prohormones is the one that tells you to stay away until you can use real gear. Whether that means you have a ton more “networking” to do depends on your situation, but the reasoning is pretty simple: you’re already messing with highly potent steroids that can cause serious damage to several aspects of your health, including your endocrine system. Why further exasperate that risk by using shady bathtub chemicals?

Let me share with you the process of asking prohormone questions on internet forums:

1. OP: “Should I use this shady product?”
  2. Knowledgeable Person: “Nope. Don’t.”
  3. OP: “But I’m using it tomorrow. Please help.”
  4. Random bullshit from third parties.
  5. OP does either adopts a plan based on the random bullshit or slightly modifies original plan based on random bullshit (keep in mind, the post stating that the plan has been modified a day or more after the post stating, “I’m starting tomorrow.”). Whatever happens, OP absolutely does not take the advice of the knowledgeable user from #2. [/quote]

lol guess i should just take the loss and throw it away…

any thoughts on running it WITH a real cycle?