My First Cycle

i have been lifting since i was 15 and im now 25, deceided to try a cycle didint know much but threw this together how does it sound? 200 dianabol 5mg 6 a day, then onto sustanon 250 1amp every 7 days 9 amps total, with use of proviron during sustanon, and nolvadex at the end, and finaly, 100 stanzobol 10mg 2 a day for 50 days to conclude cycle. i have already been taking dbols for 15 days gained 10 pounds seems to be going good, like i said i just threw this togather but it seems to make since what do u think?

your cycle is all over the place, are u saying your gonna do dbol only, then sust, then finish off with stan? and btw sustanon needs to be injected E3D or 2 days, because of the short esters in it.

[quote]shanetheman wrote:
i have been lifting since i was 15 and im now 25, deceided to try a cycle didint know much but threw this together how does it sound? 200 dianabol 5mg 6 a day, then onto sustanon 250 1amp every 7 days 9 amps total, with use of proviron during sustanon, and nolvadex at the end, and finaly, 100 stanzobol 10mg 2 a day for 50 days to conclude cycle. i have already been taking dbols for 15 days gained 10 pounds seems to be going good, like i said i just threw this togather but it seems to make since what do u think?[/quote]

Where do you people come from? And how come you can never spell worth a shit or use proper grammar?

yeah dbol alone then move onto sustanon, i have heard you can stretch sustanon out until every 10 days so i figured 7 would be doing myself a favor… and stanzobol at the end to cut up after the bulk from sustanon and dbols.

oh yeah cortes mr spelling b,u sound like u are to concerned with my grammer, this isnt a proper english forum dick…

oh yeah cortes mr spelling b,u sound like u are to concerned with my grammer, this isnt a proper english forum dick…[/quote]

OK, so it isn’t an English forum. But you still need to get your point across without us having to guess at what the hell you mean.

Your cycle sucks, I’m being honest, and anyone who knows anything about proper usage will tell you so.

If you want to get the most out of it then start your sust right now. Finish your dbol tabs at the same dosage. Shoot 1 amp of sust every 3 days, and pick up another 11 amps. For the last couple weeks of the sust use then throw in your winstrol.

Also, what are your plans for PCT?

but also keep in mind this is my first time using ive already gained 10lbs off dbols, i think with test being so strong and me a first timer using the 2 seperate will give good benefits, also im trying to stretch the cycle out…where my liver can recover from dbols before moving on to stanzobol, so using sustanon alone for 6-8 weeks should be long enough…
i have 100 nolvadex that im going to take ia the end of sustanon.

like i said i just threw this togather but it seems to make since what do u think?[/quote]

I tried, but you appear to have your mind made up. I would love to hear others opinions on this cycle outline.

but also keep in mind this is my first time using ive already gained 10lbs off dbols, i think with test being so strong and me a first timer using the 2 seperate will give good benefits, also im trying to stretch the cycle out…where my liver can recover from dbols before moving on to stanzobol, so using sustanon alone for 6-8 weeks should be long enough…
i have 100 nolvadex that im going to take ia the end of sustanon.[/quote]

I suggest you take 2thepain’s advice. You’re cycle is a mess, obvious even to a noob like me.

ok guys i appreciate the advice, thats why im on here to learn, im going to get 11 more amps and do the cycle like you said.

but on the pct is 100 nolvadex enough and when should i start taking them and how many? and can i take the nolvadex and stanzobol at same time also do i need any pct after stanzobol? thaanks.

Good luck getting anymore help from here on out, you got lucky pain took pity on you and pointed you in the right direction. You’re not going to get anywhere by calling a well respected member and avid poster, a dick.

Oh and BTW just cuz 2thepain wanted to here more opinions, your cycle sucks, read up more on what you want to accomplish and what others before you have done

all i was looking for was advice not insults,yeah my cycle may suck but for a shot in the dark for a begginer that had no advice beforehand i dont think its to bad, it makes sense considering that dbols and sustanon are for bulk, then use stanzobol at the end to cut up, and all the articles i read before hand said sustanon can be stretched out to 10 days, but administered at least once a week.i understand the short ester thing…but the articles say…10days

Your cycle idea blows ass. The same ass your articles that you found do.
EOD for sus at the very least.

Try reading all the articles in this forum and then maybe you will be able to put a decent cycle together.

all i was looking for was advice not insults,yeah my cycle may suck but for a shot in the dark for a begginer that had no advice beforehand i dont think its to bad, it makes sense considering that dbols and sustanon are for bulk, then use stanzobol at the end to cut up, and all the articles i read before hand said sustanon can be stretched out to 10 days, but administered at least once a week.i understand the short ester thing…but the articles say…10days[/quote]

The “insults” you are experiencing do not exist on other threads. You are receiving them for a reason. The reason, which has been stated ad nauseum, is that a.) Your cycle sucks the pustules from a donkeys diseased testicles and b.) When you receive a good cycle, you ignore that advice, skipping merrily upon your retarded way, ignorantly intent upon putting helter-skelter into your body whatever compound you spent 10 minutes “researching.”

Here’ some more advice, go back up toward the top of the page, re-read 2thepain’s post, and follow that cycle, if you are going to do something anyway (and you’ve already started so it’s basically too late).

I’m going to venture a guess here, you are actually still a teenager, aren’t you? If that’s so, the substances you are putting into your body now are bad, bad news, and you will regret them later. Hope I’m wrong about this. Sort of.

Wait, I take it back. You’re just a troll, aren’t you?

a.) Your cycle sucks the pustules from a donkeys diseased testicles and b.) When you receive a good cycle, you ignore that advice, skippping merrily upon your retarded way, ignorantly intent upon putting helter-skelter into your body whatever compound you spent 10 minutes “researching.”

LMFAO that was too much i about spit my shake all over my screen lol

[quote]Cortes wrote:

The “insults” you are experiencing do not exist on other threads. You are receiving them for a reason. The reason, which has been stated ad nauseum, is that a.) Your cycle sucks the pustules from a donkeys diseased testicles and b.) When you receive a good cycle, you ignore that advice, skipping merrily upon your retarded way, ignorantly intent upon putting helter-skelter into your body whatever compound you spent 10 minutes “researching.”
[/quote]

This is why I thanked you, Cortes, on your other thread. Thank you again.

cool thanks for the advice and yeah i already got 11 more amps on the way so im guna take 2thepains advice… you guys were really helpful… so i was wrong about sustanon thinking every 10 days, what is a good strenght and mass gainer for next cycle that requiers less frequent dosing?

It’s getting so frustrating, it really is:

A cycle is either good or it’s crap. There is not, at any point, any of this circumstantial bullshit. At no point is a cycle good “considering” any circumstances. It’s never good “considering I’m a beginner,” or “considering I didn’t know any better” or “considering the fact it was written out in the back of my Count Chocula cereal box.”

Your werent really wrong i guess, the half-life could be 8-10 days but in order to keep blood levels high and constant it needs to be dosed E3D. As far as less frequent dosing? good luck, E3D IS less frequent IMHO. For your next why not just go with what you should have for your first?

http://www.T-Nation.com/tmagnum/readTopic.do?id=1879427

Test E with a kickstart? you already tried d-bol, maybe try out some drol.