My First Cycle

Hopefully I get some insight. I’m considering starting my first cycle. I weigh 210 lbs and am thinking about taking 250mg of test enanthate per week for a 10 week cycle. I was going to stack it with 250 mg deca per week, but I have read some bad things. Would it be better to stack the test with dbol? What should PCT consist of?

I’d recommend you keep it as simple as possible and stick to Test only, in order to better observe how well your body reacts to the basics.

Having said that, I’d definitely increase the dosage to around 400-500mg.

Keep some SERMs on hand. I’m tempted to recommend Nolvadex, but I’m unquestionably bias. At that dosage, you shouldn’t need any aromatase inhibitors.

Research some articles around here regarding PCT, you’d get a lot of varied (some great, some not-so-great) advice worth knowing about, including such things as HCG, other SERMs, and the taper method.

I think you should probably do a little more research. Your questions are not the kind you should be asking if you have done your homework first.

You need about twice as much test. Dbol may be okay for a few weeks but, again, without your having researched it thoroughly you shouldn’t be worrying about it yet. Have you read the stickied thread at the top of this forum? Do that, read through as many different steroid profiles as you can find, and then get back with us again.

[quote]DJ82 wrote:
Hopefully I get some insight. I’m considering starting my first cycle. I weigh 210 lbs and am thinking about taking 250mg of test enanthate per week for a 10 week cycle. I was going to stack it with 250 mg deca per week, but I have read some bad things. Would it be better to stack the test with dbol? What should PCT consist of?[/quote]

Alright, thanks for the advice guys. I’ve done some additional research, including reading the newbie thread. Good stuff by the way. At little confusing, but good nonetheless. I want to do a 10 week bulking/cutting cycle for my first with test-e and deca. I want to take it slow and not necessarily get “huge” right away.

Weeks 1-8: Test enanthate 250 mg/wk and deca 250 mg/wk, 250iu HCG eod

Weeks 9-10: Test-e 250 mg/wk, 250iu HCG eod

PCT (start 3rd week after last test-e injection): nolvadex 20mg daily for two weeks, then nolvadex 10mg daily for 1 week.

At these dosages, from what I’ve read, I shouldn’t have to worry much about sides and hopefully shouldn’t need any nolvadex during my cycle. Because of the active lifes of test-e (15-16 days) and deca (14-16 days), I should only need to inject once per week. Does this sound right?

Can I mix these in the same syringe and do only one injection? Have you all ever had any problems with injecting eod such as what I plan on doing with the hcg? BTW, are hcg injections intramuscular as well?

[quote]DJ82 wrote:
Alright, thanks for the advice guys. I’ve done some additional research, including reading the newbie thread. Good stuff by the way. At little confusing, but good nonetheless. I want to do a 10 week bulking/cutting cycle for my first with test-e and deca. I want to take it slow and not necessarily get “huge” right away.

PCT (start 3rd week after last test-e injection): nolvadex 20mg daily for two weeks, then nolvadex 10mg daily for 1 week.

At these dosages, from what I’ve read, I shouldn’t have to worry much about sides and hopefully shouldn’t need any nolvadex during my cycle. Because of the active lifes of test-e (15-16 days) and deca (14-16 days), I should only need to inject once per week. Does this sound right?

Can I mix these in the same syringe and do only one injection? Have you all ever had any problems with injecting eod such as what I plan on doing with the hcg? BTW, are hcg injections intramuscular as well?[/quote]

You have not done enough research yet. “I want to take it slow and not necessarily get “huge” right away.” Trust me, you won’t get huge right away. This is a common newbie perception on steroid use. A bulking/cutting cycle? Does that mean bulk for 5 weeks and cut for 5 weeks? I guess I just have never really heard of a bulking/cutting cycle before…enlighten me. Again, if you research more you will find that injecting enanthate twice per week will keep the levels in your blood more consistant during the week which will help prevent sides etc.

Craig

Still not enough Test, which makes me assume you still haven’t researched enough. You should be running at least 400mg of Test. At 250 you are probably barely replacing your body’s natural test, which is going to shut down. What’s the point?

Don’t worry, you are not going to get “huge” unless you put in the hard work and eat tons of food, no matter how much test you run. Don’t worry about the deca until later.

[quote]DJ82 wrote:

Can I mix these in the same syringe and do only one injection? Have you all ever had any problems with injecting eod such as what I plan on doing with the hcg? BTW, are hcg injections intramuscular as well?[/quote]

Let us know how everything turns out.

When I was looking into doing my first cycle I thought 250 mg of test a week would be enough, until the guys on here told me the same thing they’re telling you. It’s not enough.

There is ALOT of knowledge in this forum, the vets are like AAS-jedi-masters and their advice is based on years of experience. DJ, listen to these guys, they know what they’re talking about.