My First Cycle...

Hey everyone i just join this site not long ago, i just want to share my first cycle of oxodrol12 with you guys, as you can see this is also my first post, i been lifting for about two years and a half now, i when from 160 to 195lbs wich is what am sitting at right now, am looking to gain at least 15 more pounds of lean muscles…

Well my cycle is going to look like this, am going to be taking…

Oxodrol12
MethAndrol50
Milk Thistle
GNC vitamin pills
100% Whey protein
Fish oil

for my PCT am going on Novalex and also a weight Retainer, am already on my first week, i will post later with updates.

[quote]hmartinez wrote:
Hey everyone i just join this site not long ago, i just want to share my first cycle of oxodrol12 with you guys, as you can see this is also my first post, i been lifting for about two years and a half now, i when from 160 to 195lbs wich is what am sitting at right now, am looking to gain at least 15 more pounds of lean muscles…

Well my cycle is going to look like this, am going to be taking…

Oxodrol12
MethAndrol50
Milk Thistle
GNC vitamin pills
100% Whey protein
Fish oil

for my PCT am going on Novalex and also a weight Retainer, am already on my first week, i will post later with updates.[/quote]

If you’re actually interested in feedback here, you’'ll want to explain what Oxodrol and MethAndrol actually are.