My First Cycle

as far as i’m concearned, this looks like a good first cycle, what do you guys think?

deca: 300mg/wk
d-bol: 25-30mg/day
tamoxifen: 10mg/day

post cycle: TRIBEX, M, RED KAT, Carbolin 19 as per label recommendations. all input is appriciated, Cy w/your knowledge of the supps as well as drugs would especially be appriciated.

[quote]biggyboy wrote:
as far as i’m concearned, this looks like a good first cycle, what do you guys think?

post cycle: TRIBEX, M, RED KAT, Carbolin 19 as per label recommendations. all input is appriciated, cy w/your knowledge of the supps as well as drugs would especially be appriciated.[/quote]

NO WAY BRO. You have to be joking, were you really thinking that TRIBEX, M, RED KAT, and Carbolin 19 would be sufficient for post cycle? IMO you should run nolva throughout the cycle then a week after your last shot, start clomid therapy along with nolva to be on the safe side. These OTC supps aren’t gonna cut it for restarting you HPTA. You need to research a bit more.

[quote]Kael231 wrote:
biggyboy wrote:

post cycle: TRIBEX, M, RED KAT, Carbolin 19 as per label recommendations. all input is appriciated, Cy w/your knowledge of the supps as well as drugs would especially be appriciated.

NO WAY BRO. You have to be joking, were you really thinking that TRIBEX, M, RED KAT, and Carbolin 19 would be sufficient for post cycle? IMO you should run nolva throughout the cycle then a week after your last shot, start clomid therapy along with nolva to be on the safe side. These OTC supps aren’t gonna cut it for restarting you HPTA. You need to research a bit more.
[/quote]

As long as we are discussing PCT, maybe someone can answer this question for a cycle newbie -

I got some powder nolva in the mail, and it came is a plastic baggie. Is this normal, or a scam?

I’ve gotten powders in bags before. SO it would depend on how reputatble the source is?

wow man, try to get some clomid at least

You’re gonna feel like total crap after your cycle

[quote]WideGuy wrote:
I’ve gotten powders in bags before. SO it would depend on how reputatble the source is? [/quote]

Did you have any problems with the stuff you got? And, did you have to mix it up with everclear?

I don’t think that I would take anything that was packaged in a plastic baggie!
That is way too risky.
We take enough chances with stuff that IS packaged properly.
I’d think twice.

[quote]biggyboy wrote:

post cycle: TRIBEX, M, RED KAT, Carbolin 19 as per label recommendations. all input is appriciated, Cy w/your knowledge of the supps as well as drugs would especially be appriciated.[/quote]

I wouldnt call that a cycle. To compare with a recipe, you listed the ingredients but not how to cook it. And if you dont know how to cook it doesnt matter what ingredients you choose cause its gonna come out crappy anyway.

You need to research active lifes of the drugs you plan to use.
You will find that Deca is slow acting and is suited for long cycles. D-bol is fast acting and quite toxic and suited for short cycles.

Nolva 10mg a day until PCT

Deca Week 1 600mg frontload

D-bol Week 1-3 30mg a day.

Deca Week 2-8 300mg a week

D-bol Week 8 20mg a day
D-bol Week 9 30mg
D-bol Week 10 40mg

PCT at start of week 11.
Nolva week 11 20mg a day
Nolva week 12-13 10mg a day

This is a tough cycle for a beginner.If you are a big guy already (+200 pounds) the dosage might be a bit on the low side.
The timing I suggest for PCT, the break of D-bol in the middle, the big first injection, the cutting of Deca early. It all has good reasons. I leave it up to you to find those reasons. Or reason not to do so. Maybe then will you be ready.

And as always without a lot of food and decent exercise you wont grow.

Now get to work.

I wouldnt call that a cycle. To compare with a recipe, you listed the ingredients but not how to cook it. And if you dont know how to cook it doesnt matter what ingredients you choose cause its gonna come out crappy anyway.

You need to research active lifes of the drugs you plan to use.
You will find that Deca is slow acting and is suited for long cycles. D-bol is fast acting and quite toxic and suited for short cycles.

Nolva 10mg a day until PCT

Deca Week 1 600mg frontload

D-bol Week 1-3 30mg a day.

Deca Week 2-8 300mg a week

D-bol Week 8 20mg a day
D-bol Week 9 30mg
D-bol Week 10 40mg

PCT at start of week 11.
Nolva week 11 20mg a day
Nolva week 12-13 10mg a day

This is a tough cycle for a beginner.If you are a big guy already (+200 pounds) the dosage might be a bit on the low side.
The timing I suggest for PCT, the break of D-bol in the middle, the big first injection, the cutting of Deca early. It all has good reasons. I leave it up to you to find those reasons. Or reason not to do so. Maybe then will you be ready.

And as always without a lot of food and decent exercise you wont grow.

Now get to work.[/quote]

Jorlen,
that was definately the post helpful post, thankyou. besides this site, where do you suggest looking for steroid info?

find Meso-Rx homepage and look for articles there
Also look for steriod specific boards, there are tons of them.