My First Cycle

I mean really let em have it!get your 700 bucks worth

MLS Jr.

700 bucks!!! for that little amount of deca!!??? wow bro, you got bent over big time. a lesson learned the hard way.

obviously, you should be pissed at the asshole who scammed you…but i’d also be pissed at the guy who suggested that half-assed/ramped doses/deca only cycle. a waste of money with nothing to show but a limp little weenie. this is a prime example why you NEED to do your own reading and research before you even think of playing the AAS game, instead of just taking the “word” of some gym rat/meathead. sounds corny, but knowledge is power and the best defense against friggin con-artists trying to rip you off and giving you shit ideas for cycles.

seriously, clean up that mess you got into. figure out your OWN cycle (preferrably with TEST as the base), your anti-E of choice and your pct (post cycle therapy). its much easier to help out when you’ve done some of the legwork.

goodluck

10 ml deca 300mg…$140.00

15,000 mg of deca…$750.00

you got 2,000 mg… $700.00

getting completely fucked and then telling everybody about it…priceless

steroids are killing our children!!!

Polo -

I’m not trying to pile on here, but does this little butt-fucking give you any clue as to just how valuable knowledge is?

Learn from this. Learn by doing research, and asking questions. Knowledge is priceless.

Hopefully this guy is not going to follow the advice to kick his sources ass. He’s going to go down there and get his dumb ass shot.

-Fireplug

Fuck! well like u guys said we learn from our mistakes. c ya fellas

firefly stop trying to be a big guy behind a computer.its amazing how tough people sound when there at a safe distance. polo

mls.jr you fucking runt you weigh 140 fucking lbs and u try to talk shit to me did u not see that I weigh 270 I would crush u like fucking fly now go run back to your mom while the grownups talk and give her a kiss for me

polo,

don’t make a fool of yourself like it seems you are trying to do.

ps. i don’t think fireplug was dissing you. read his post again.

[quote]polo48 wrote:
mls.jr you fucking runt you weigh 140 fucking lbs and u try to talk shit to me did u not see that I weigh 270 I would crush u like fucking fly now go run back to your mom while the grownups talk and give her a kiss for me[/quote]

Mark, this guy needs a ragdolling

LMAO, reprimands someone for being a computer tough guy and then proceeds to threaten someone from behind his computer in the next post, classic.

Mls may be a dick, but he didn’t just blow $700.

Ouch man, you just hurt my wallet’s feelings.

Sorry if I offended you,thats just what I’d do if I were you.Thank god I’m not you,700 bucks is an arm and a leg.I’d never try to take advantage of a youngster like that.There are predators out there taking advantage of our children who don’t know any better,its really sad.Just follow Dark Angels advice,How could you buy something so serious without any investigation?

I’m sorry if I came like I was making fun of you man. I just wanted to warn you not to start shit with your source. That would be a bad move.

-Fireplug

Polo buddy calm down with the defence. For real plug was being serious, in an off color way, in saying not to start stuff with your source even if he did screw you.
Besides there is no need to get heated everyone gets flamed from time to time on the boards and you can expect it when you do something like you did. It is really just a childish way of trying to help each other not to make the really big mistakes time and again.
In all seriousness put the under dosed deca you have into a box and ship it to me.(j/k) Honestly the deca you have is too under dosed to use in a cycle by itself. If you keep it wait till you have enough knowledge to stack this on top of a cycle that would do fine with out it. Don’t even worry about your source, by the time you know enough to put together a good cycle on your own you will have already found a much better one.
Good luck and pm me if you need any help.
DA

send it to me,I’ll give ya 100$

Anyone else tired of hearing 150lb mls jr talk shit and talk about doing steroids when its obvious hes not even close to being at the point where they are needed?

I’m going to vegas wednesday so I’m retired.I don’t know what your talking about,as soon as I gain 15 more lbs I’m hittin it up again.I don’t want to be 200 plus,I’m a point guard so agility is a major concern with weight gain.I just want to be as strong as possible while maintaining a small frame.I’m so short if I gain to much weight I’ll be fat when I get older.

wow, seems alittle early to be hitting something like steriods. I dunno maybe it’s just my view cause i’m young…but ur numbers seem like they can be increased naturally.

I am 6'2 only 195 pounds(much lighter) bench 315lbs and squat 385lbs...and i'm only 17.  Unless ur old and are running out of time to build muscle seems like ur numbers can still go up. Proportionately my numbers are better than urs(u bench 150% of ur weight, i bench 162% of my weight, u squat 187% of ur weight, i squat 197% of my weight and we are similar height) and i have only been in a weight room for 3 years and haven't yet begun to hit my natural peak.  And i go to a non-jock school in my town.  Go to the websters(hard core football schools) and there are guys that make me look like a play thing.  You really want to take all the negative risks to reach well..Mediocrity

all my friends call me a meathead cause of how much time i spend on sports and in the weight room…and well that seems like a very “meatheadish” thing to do even to me.

[quote]sin0180 wrote:
wow, seems alittle early to be hitting something like steriods. I dunno maybe it’s just my view cause i’m young…but ur numbers seem like they can be increased naturally.

I am 6'2 only 195 pounds(much lighter) bench 315lbs and squat 385lbs...and i'm only 17.  Unless ur old and are running out of time to build muscle seems like ur numbers can still go up. Proportionately my numbers are better than urs(u bench 150% of ur weight, i bench 162% of my weight, u squat 187% of ur weight, i squat 197% of my weight and we are similar height) and i have only been in a weight room for 3 years and haven't yet begun to hit my natural peak.  And i go to a non-jock school in my town.  Go to the websters(hard core football schools) and there are guys that make me look like a play thing.  You really want to take all the negative risks to reach well..Mediocrity

all my friends call me a meathead cause of how much time i spend on sports and in the weight room…and well that seems like a very “meatheadish” thing to do even to me.
[/quote]

This cannot possibly be a real person.