T Nation

My first cycle


#1

Hey brothers I need your help. I started my first cycle of testosterone ethanate, for twelve weeks, along with hcg starting my third week. I will take two weeks break after last test pin before I start my pct of Nolvadex. I am 30 years old, 5,10, 180, 14% body fat, so pretty average. I been hitting the gym for a couple years and this is the first time I'm trying a cycle.

Anyhow Ive been following everything to the letter as far as workout and nutrition, but for some reason, it's been 3 weeks of me pinning 250mg of test twice a week for a total of 500mg and I don't feel anything or see any changes. I think if anything I am peeing like 10 times a day but that's all. I wonder if I got fake gear or if I'm just not pinning enough test. Tell me what you guys think and thanks in advance.


#2

Its probably diet / training related. If your stats are pretty average to begin with steroids arent a magical cure for poor knowledge in diet and training.


#3

Thanks for your input. Trying to keep diet and routine tight.


#4

With test e I would give it another week before beginning to worry. 3 weeks is still fairly early. If at 4 weeks you haven’t seen an increase in strength and start to see the beginnings of results then you should start thinking about whether your test is fake/underdosed.

There is a reason Test E is usually run for 10+ weeks. The first weeks are just building up levels.


#5

Thanks so much brother. Great advice and very informative. I’m def going to keep at it.


#6

Im about to finish my 1st testE only cycle and noticed results around4-5wks. Strength first, then weight gain. Im doing 20wks of 600mg/wk. I was lucky enough to get TestE 600mg/ml.


#7

[quote]TimedResults wrote:
Im about to finish my 1st testE only cycle and noticed results around4-5wks. Strength first, then weight gain. Im doing 20wks of 600mg/wk. I was lucky enough to get TestE 600mg/ml.[/quote]

I don’t think that much test can even be suspended.


#8

Wow that’s a lot. I never seen it that high. Hopefully it kicks in soon.


#9

[quote]BUDs wrote:

[quote]TimedResults wrote:
Im about to finish my 1st testE only cycle and noticed results around4-5wks. Strength first, then weight gain. Im doing 20wks of 600mg/wk. I was lucky enough to get TestE 600mg/ml.[/quote]

I don’t think that much test can even be suspended.[/quote]

BUDs it can. It is ungodly painful but it can be suspended that high if a high quality EO is used in the oil. It also helps to mix a few different long esters together. I even ran across EQ at 1000mg/ml a few weeks ago.


#10

[quote]Reed wrote:

[quote]BUDs wrote:

[quote]TimedResults wrote:
Im about to finish my 1st testE only cycle and noticed results around4-5wks. Strength first, then weight gain. Im doing 20wks of 600mg/wk. I was lucky enough to get TestE 600mg/ml.[/quote]

I don’t think that much test can even be suspended.[/quote]

BUDs it can. It is ungodly painful but it can be suspended that high if a high quality EO is used in the oil. It also helps to mix a few different long esters together. I even ran across EQ at 1000mg/ml a few weeks ago. [/quote]

really? was that UGL stuff?


#11

I’ve seen some of those high dose suspensions. I can’t see any reason to use something like that unless I was pushing 2g+ a week. Then I guess the lower volume of oil would be nice. Although I currently push about 3.5ml a day and I’m not bothered by the volume.


#12

[quote]eatmorefood wrote:
I’ve seen some of those high dose suspensions. I can’t see any reason to use something like that unless I was pushing 2g+ a week. Then I guess the lower volume of oil would be nice. Although I currently push about 3.5ml a day and I’m not bothered by the volume.[/quote]

You must have some low concentrated gear to shoot 3.5ml a day and stay under 2g.


#13

In the process of switching from short to long esters. Traveling overseas and trying to stay as stable as possible. So I’m pushing both esters of test and tren at the moment. 4 compounds plus some TNE