My First Cycle

[quote]Mr. Walkway wrote:
gains made from aas generally can only be kept with aas usage…

you may be able to hold onto them for a while, but they will all fade eventually. [/quote]

Really? I didn’t know that. So once I start AAS, I’ll have to stay on it forever?

Thanks

[quote]CobraMustangSVT wrote:

you may be able to hold onto them for a while, but they will all fade eventually. [/quote]

Really? I didn’t know that. So once I start AAS, I’ll have to stay on it forever?

Thanks[/quote]

Well, think about it. AAS will get you above your natural limit, which your body cannot hold on forever, bacause well, they are unnatural gains. So, you have to do another cycle not only to gain more, but to keep the old gains. Short cycles would work like a charm in this scenario.

I don’t think I hit my natural limit. I was thinking like the OP, use one cycle to gain 10-15lbs of muscle and strength and just stop there. I was going to use AAS to gain strength and muscle faster.

I’m 6’0 and 204. I don’t know if 215-220 is my natural limit.

[quote]niksamaras wrote:

Thanks[/quote]

Well, think about it. AAS will get you above your natural limit, which your body cannot hold on forever, bacause well, they are unnatural gains. So, you have to do another cycle not only to gain more, but to keep the old gains. Short cycles would work like a charm in this scenario.[/quote]

To be honest-first time i here smth like this. I always read how ppl keep most of the gains after cycles with good pct, diet and training.

Do you have any link or article?

[quote]Podgorica10 wrote:

[quote]BUDs wrote:
Well are you planning to cycle on and off in the future or continue with TRT after this cycle [/quote]

I prob just wanna do one cycle only (coz i only want like 5 kg of muscle). No more cycles or trt after that. Whats ur oppinion?[/quote]

Me no understandy. You were on TRT. Now you are off. Did you have some sort of miracle occur so that your body suddenly recovered full testosterone production? Or were you doing TRT for some other reason?

If you have low test from “non medical” issues (bad diet, lack of exercise, stress, cancer treatment, etc) then you would normally fix the cause, not treat the symptom.

If you have low test due to non functioning testes or whatever, then generally you wold be on it for life. It’s kinda like a guy having dialysis because he has non functioning kidneys. You don’t stop dialysis because your blood is now clean. You have to keep on it forever.

Can you fill us in a little more about the TRT side of things as that does impact on what happens after a cycle.

[quote]niksamaras wrote:

Thanks[/quote]

Well, think about it. AAS will get you above your natural limit, which your body cannot hold on forever, bacause well, they are unnatural gains. So, you have to do another cycle not only to gain more, but to keep the old gains. Short cycles would work like a charm in this scenario.[/quote]

To be honest-first time i here smth like this. I always read how ppl keep most of the gains after cycles with good pct, diet and training.

Do you have any link or article?[/quote]

no, but I have a ton of feedback from people who have experienced what im talking about.

Real world experience > studies

if you are not at your natural limit (or even close), chances are good your diet and training are not on point… so what makes you think you could do a cycle and keeps un-natural gains if you can’t even progress naturally?

[quote]niksamaras wrote:

Thanks[/quote]

no, but I have a ton of feedback from people who have experienced what im talking about.

if you are not at your natural limit (or even close), chances are good your diet and training are not on point… so what makes you think you could do a cycle and keeps un-natural gains if you can’t even progress naturally? [/quote]

Trust me, both my diet and training are spot on. I do these things almost religiously and read a lot about nutrition. I have my little portable fridge that i always take with me, i dont remember the last time i skipped a meal or cheated (in terms of pizza and other junk food).

But do those ppl lose the gains soon after pct or after years of not being on aas?

[quote]Triceptaurus wrote:

[quote]BUDs wrote:
Well are you planning to cycle on and off in the future or continue with TRT after this cycle [/quote]

I prob just wanna do one cycle only (coz i only want like 5 kg of muscle). No more cycles or trt after that. Whats ur oppinion?[/quote]

Me no understandy. You were on TRT. Now you are off. Did you have some sort of miracle occur so that your body suddenly recovered full testosterone production? Or were you doing TRT for some other reason?

If you have low test from “non medical” issues (bad diet, lack of exercise, stress, cancer treatment, etc) then you would normally fix the cause, not treat the symptom.

If you have low test due to non functioning testes or whatever, then generally you wold be on it for life. It’s kinda like a guy having dialysis because he has non functioning kidneys. You don’t stop dialysis because your blood is now clean. You have to keep on it forever.

Can you fill us in a little more about the TRT side of things as that does impact on what happens after a cycle.
[/quote]
Thanks for the repply mate.

Heres my trt story. A yeAr ago i went to see endo since i had been feeling weak and lethargic for years quite often. He thought it could be coz of my test levels since they were relatively low, but normal. A dr put me on nebido therapy for several months, but that just put me slightly above low limit. Then he decided to start primoteston therapy (250mg every 10-14 days). After two months on this therapy he discover i was producing no sperm, and hence he put me on testosterone troches, that i was taking for 3 mnths or so. After several months being on troches, he tested my fertility again, and the result was negative. Therefore the dr decided to completely stop the therapy two weeks ago.

Since i stopped the trt therapy i havent used any pct drugs or similar, just zinc, tribulus, magnesium, bcaa, whey, glutamin, fish oil.

Im getting my fertility tested again in middle june.

Everyone said that id loose some muscle and put fat on once im off trt therapy. I dont think any of that happened, although i did feel weaker these days but thats prob coz of caloric deficit. I even lost some fat on anabolic diet lately.

During this therapy i figured out that i actually didnt need it at all, because even on 250mg test every 10 days i used to crash, so low test wasnt a reason for weakness and tiredness. A funny thing is that trt didnt help me much to gain muscle, which i was hoping for.

Now i only hope that i wont lose muscle as ppl say and that my test production would get to normal some time soon. Im also hopping that ill be able to see gains in the gym using this anabolic diet eventhough i stopped my trt.

Im relatively young for trt anyway (32 yrs).

Feel free to comment:).

Cheers!

250mg every 10-14 days is pretty low, maybe a reason why you felt like you’d crash and wouldn’t gain and size (assuming your diet and training are in order)

[quote]BUDs wrote:
250mg every 10-14 days is pretty low, maybe a reason why you felt like you’d crash and wouldn’t gain and size (assuming your diet and training are in order)[/quote]

I agree with BUDs, I would even consider 200mg/wk to be pretty low. Since you’ve been working closely with your doctor I’m not gonna tell you “bump that shit up” but you should consider it if you want to make some gainz

[quote]niksamaras wrote:

Thanks[/quote]

if you are not at your natural limit (or even close), chances are good your diet and training are not on point… so what makes you think you could do a cycle and keeps un-natural gains if you can’t even progress naturally? [/quote]

I have been reading these days a lot about experience of ppl taking steroids, and honestly im confused totally. A lot of ppl claim that if ur nutrition and pct are right u will keep a lot of your gains, provided that u r not close to ur max natutlral potential.

On the other side, i read a lot of posts how ppl lost all gains from cycles (even just test e cycle) evetho they nutrition and pct were spot on.

Im in dilema whether to do my cycle at all, whats the point…

[quote]niksamaras wrote:

Thanks[/quote]

I have been reading these days a lot about experience of ppl taking steroids, and honestly im confused totally. A lot of ppl claim that if ur nutrition and pct are right u will keep a lot of your gains, provided that u r not close to ur max natutlral potential.

On the other side, i read a lot of posts how ppl lost all gains from cycles (even just test e cycle) evetho they nutrition and pct were spot on.

Im in dilema whether to do my cycle at all, whats the point…[/quote]

You guys crack me up sometimes.

Why don’t you try your one cycle and write us back at Christmas to tell you still have your gains.

Understandy?

Look you probably will do fine if you eat good and continue to workout. One cycle usually isn’t worth risking the sides so just stick to eating good and working out.

But anyway:

[quote]niksamaras wrote:

Thanks[/quote]

there’s no such thing as “one” cycle… cycling is a process, you cycle “on”, then cycle “off”…

if you just use steroids once, all of your gains WILL fade eventually

Sides from one cycle only should be less than from 20 cycles, right? And all i want is like 5 kg of muscle, and if i can get that with one cycle, i dont need the second one.

Well u say they wont dissapear till Christmas, but what bout in 2-3 yrs?

[quote]conservativedog wrote:

[quote]niksamaras wrote:

Thanks[/quote]

You guys crack me up sometimes.

Why don’t you try your one cycle and write us back at Christmas to tell you still have your gains.

Understandy?

Look you probably will do fine if you eat good and continue to workout. One cycle usually isn’t worth risking the sides so just stick to eating good and working out.

But anyway:

Lol at only one cycle.

No one I mean no one just does one cycle.

[quote]BUDs wrote:
Lol at only one cycle.

No one I mean no one just does one cycle.[/quote]

If i can get 5 kg of muscle that i can keep after one cycle, i seriously wouldnt do another one, co i personally dont like the unnatural look of very big guys.

[quote]BUDs wrote:
Lol at only one cycle.

If i can get 5 kg of muscle that i can keep after one cycle, i seriously wouldnt do another one, co i personally dont like the unnatural look of very big guys.[/quote]

why is it that everyone thinks…that of the 20lbs they put on during a cycle… 15 or so of that is muscle?

5kg of muscle tissue is a SHIT TON… steroid gains are glycogen, subcutaneous and intramuscular water retention (intramuscular water retention looks good… makes the muscles appear “thick”) etc… and SOME increased tissue size…

in other words… get real. “just 5kg of muscle”…lol…

[quote]BUDs wrote:
Lol at only one cycle.

If i can get 5 kg of muscle that i can keep after one cycle, i seriously wouldnt do another one, co i personally dont like the unnatural look of very big guys.[/quote]

Yeah i guess so, 5kg is prob not realistical…

why is it that everyone thinks…that of the 20lbs they put on during a cycle… 15 or so of that is muscle?

5kg of muscle tissue is a SHIT TON… steroid gains are glycogen, subcutaneous and intramuscular water retention (intramuscular water retention looks good… makes the muscles appear “thick”) etc… and SOME increased tissue size…

in other words… get real. “just 5kg of muscle”…lol…[/quote]

[quote]BUDs wrote:
Lol at only one cycle.

Yeah some people do one cycle. They’re called clowns.

Keep it up dude and I’m gonna shoot you so all your steroids leak on the floor.

[quote]conservativedog wrote:

[quote]BUDs wrote:
Lol at only one cycle.

Yeah some people do one cycle. They’re called clowns.

Keep it up dude and I’m gonna shoot you so all your steroids leak on the floor.
[/quote]

Lol
Im gonna prob stick to healthy eating and lifting, roids are not for me;)