My First Cycle, What Do You Think? 10 week

Weeks 1-10 Test E 500mg/week
Week 1-4 Dbol 30mg/day
Week 1-10 Adex .25mg -.5mg/eod (depending on sides)
PCT:
Week 13-16 Clomid 50/50/25/25
Week 13-16 Nolva 20/20/20/20

24YO
5’10"
180lbs
12-14%BF

Bench-215
Squat-305
Deadlift-355

Lifting for 6 years, started off as a very small guy and have worked my way up. Eating very heavy for gains so BF is a little higher than i want. Wanting to keep it simple, simple. Any advice on this? I’ve been doing research for a long time and finally deciding to go for it.

[quote]Ashram wrote:
Weeks 1-10 Test E 500mg/week
Week 1-4 Dbol 30mg/day
Week 1-10 Adex .25mg -.5mg/eod (depending on sides)
PCT:
Week 13-16 Clomid 50/50/25/25
Week 13-16 Nolva 20/20/20/20

24YO
5’10"
180lbs
12-14%BF

Bench-215
Squat-305
Deadlift-355

Lifting for 6 years, started off as a very small guy and have worked my way up. Eating very heavy for gains so BF is a little higher than i want. Wanting to keep it simple, simple. Any advice on this? I’ve been doing research for a long time and finally deciding to go for it. [/quote]

Looks great. Only thing I would maybe suggest is taper the adex into week 11. Many will say that Nolva is enough for PCT. I have never used Clomid and the Nolva has worked great for me. You would probably want to frontload it though.

In any case, you are light years ahead of most posting a first cycle. Enjoy the gains!

Wouldn’t running his adex up to PCT be better strategy?

[quote]nooberific wrote:
Wouldn’t running his adex up to PCT be better strategy?[/quote]

i would, even if you lower the dose a bit.

if estrogen creeps up too much, it’s going to cause serious HPTA suppression when one comes off the SERM (which will bring E2 up a bit on it’s own).

[quote]cycobushmaster wrote:

[quote]nooberific wrote:
Wouldn’t running his adex up to PCT be better strategy?[/quote]

i would, even if you lower the dose a bit.

if estrogen creeps up too much, it’s going to cause serious HPTA suppression when one comes off the SERM (which will bring E2 up a bit on it’s own).[/quote]

I defer to Cyco on this. I think he is actually the reason why I kept the AI going in the first place to be honest. In any case just sharing what has worked for me.

What is with all these 200# bench pressers jumping on steroids? Seriously. We’ve had a run of these recently. It’s disconcerting.

Ashram, I also started off very small and weak. I could barely bench press an empty bar, and I shook violently when I did so. And even I could bench press 200 lbs within my first 2 years of training (I believe it was just over 1 year.) You’ve been at this for 6 years. Your training, diet, or both are likely terrible. You NEED to fix these things, otherwise the steroids will be of little benefit to you. At this rate, you’ll be on a gram of tren just to bench 300.

I appreciate all of the advice guys… and yeah flip i know i could get have been better. My chest has always been my hardest to grow while my back grows like a weed. I also tore my rotator cuff a little over a year ago but before the injury bench press was around 265 which is the most I was ever able to do. So no I’m not close to my natural limits but now that my cuff is rehabilitated I’m ready to give it a go. My diet hasn’t always been the best but just as much as I’m studying my cycle I’m studying my nutrition to break new limits. 305 may be a little optimistic on the bench but that is my target goal…And thank Cyco&Kount… will take Adex to pct. Also what kind of front load do you suggest? I had read when using both nolva and clomid you don’t have to worry about it too much. Thanks

Hmm weird it cut my other post off at the end. How much nolva should i front load? and I heard no need when running nolva and clomid. Can anyone shed light on this? I will also run adex to pct. thanks.

Into second week, the dbol has kicked in and I’ve gained 9 pounds I feel great!!! Im repping 225x5, my squats and deads have gone up but my chest is the most impressive. PIP sucked for the first 2 jabs but on 3