My First Cycle: Test E/EQ

Solid advice thanks lol
I swear why is everyone on here not helpful at all it’s like the only reason people come on here is to put you down without giving any advice on what should be done smh…
Guess we are supposed to be born with the knowledge of steroid use lol.

Because even five minutes of legwork would have been enough to tell you that you never run tren e before your run a, that 1mg of adex is way too much for that low of a test dose, and that tren on a second cycle is wildly unnecessary.

You don’t ask questions, you tell people what you’re doing and the. You’re surprised when you get advice that is counter to what you want to hear. I’m sorry, but that’s not how to approach the conversation. If you have questions please ask. If you seem receptive to advice people will help. If you’re just doing a sort of stream of consciousness then don’t expect much help.

2 Likes

Say I decided to wait on running the tren until after running a few more test cycles what difference dous it make arent the risks the same or does it some how make you less likely to have sides because you have more cycles under your belt?

The advice I seek is is that a good dose schedule 200 tren 200 test or should I run more or less test?
I am aware of the potential sides and am prepared to deal with them if they come up.
I’m going to be cutting on this cycle is it possible to cut and gain muscle on this cycle?
I appreciate the advise about the arimidex what is a good dosage and how often should I take it?
I’m 1 week in on this cycle when will I start to feel it and if I get sides what week would those start to pop up?
All advice is much appreciated and on this cycle which has more risk I’ll take the advice and run with it I dont have the option to run tren a so I cant take that advice anything you can help me with the proposed cycle is much appreciated thanks guys.

Regarding the adex, you probably don’t need any at all on that low of a test dose. That’s basically a higher-end trt dose, so a lot of guys can get away with not using any.

As far as cutting and gaining at the same time, that’s a debate that seems to have no real consensus. I think it’s possible given the right inputs, and tren is sort of the king of recomp drugs. If you can’t get where you want to go on tren then you can’t get there at all. So I imagine you’ll be able to lean out nicely and still add some muscle if your diet and training are where they need to be. (Don’t ask what that should look like; I have t used tren and thus I cannot give first hand experience)