My First Cycle Since 2008

Hi, i have made a bulk cycle, with the help of 2 forums and here with shadow pro, i have trained with weights since i was 18 (constantly), in that time i used a eq-test cycle with low dosages with really not evident results, and now 6 years later (i am 24 years old now) i want to take my training and lifestyle to the next stage, i have learned a lot and studied nutrition and training in a professional way, but in the pharma world i am a rookie. I am 1.88 cms tall (like 6"3) and my current weight is 110 kgs (about 243 pounds), i calculate by eye that my BF is about 15%, my calipher broke (i am currently cutting). This is the cycle Shadow Pro helped me to fix:

Before I start this cycle i want to get to 10% BF, i am currently using the LeanGains IFF protocol. My goal with this bulk cycle is to get a fitness/athletic body in the future, with full muscle bellies, i want to take advantage of my bone structure and my mesomorph body, focusing in a more classic physique.

that is not a good cycle, at all.

sustanon is not a good blend to use for a PED, because the short and long esters make it so hard to time PCT, etc…

don’t take a SERM on a cycle unless you’re using it as emergency gyno treatment. (and if you were, then use ralox instead, as it’s more effective for gyno than nolva and less effective at raising test).

proviron is not a real AI… and it’s not that cheap, either. use A-dex.

when running a progestin based drug, it’s a good idea to run some prolactin control as well, or at least, have it on hand…

that PCT is way too short… you haven’t even cleared all the drugs yet before you stop the SERMs.

here’s what i’d suggest:

Week 1-11:
Test enanthate or cyp
Deca
A-dex
Prami
HCG

Week 12:
Test enanthate or cyp
A-dex
Prami
HCG

Week 13:
A-dex
Prami
HCG

Week 14:
A-dex

Week 15-20:
Nolvadex

[quote]cycobushmaster wrote:

sustanon is not a good blend to use for a PED, because the short and long esters make it so hard to time PCT, etc…

don’t take a SERM on a cycle unless you’re using it as emergency gyno treatment. (and if you were, then use ralox instead, as it’s more effective for gyno than nolva and less effective at raising test).

when running a progestin based drug, it’s a good idea to run some prolactin control as well, or at least, have it on hand…

that PCT is way too short… you haven’t even cleared all the drugs yet before you stop the SERMs.

here’s what i’d suggest:

Week 1-11:
Test enanthate or cyp
Deca
A-dex
Prami
HCG

Week 12:
Test enanthate or cyp
A-dex
Prami
HCG

Week 13:
A-dex
Prami
HCG

Week 14:
A-dex

Week 15-20:
Nolvadex

[/quote]

^^this

here’s what i’d suggest:

Week 1-11:
Test enanthate or cyp
Deca
A-dex
Prami
HCG

Week 12:
Test enanthate or cyp
A-dex
Prami
HCG

Week 13:
A-dex
Prami
HCG

Week 14:
A-dex

Week 15-20:
Nolvadex

http://tnation.T-Nation.com/free_online_forum/sports_training_performance_bodybuilding_gear/thoughts_on_planning_pct

[/quote]

Can you re-write the new components you suggested without using short-terms? So I can make a research about where I can safely get those products in my country, Im from LA and I haven’t get used to the english terms lol. I used sustanon for this cycle because it’s the only test they sell in the pharmacy, but I can get the enan and cyph from under labs.

yeah, no problem…

A-dex= Anastrozole (Arimidex)
Prami= Pramipexole (Mirapex)

does that help?

yeah, no problem…

A-dex= Anastrozole (Arimidex)
Prami= Pramipexole (Mirapex)

does that help?[/quote]

Pramipexol is a Parkinson treatment drug? Tomorrow I will check if they sell this 2 items in the pharmacy. Ty!

They sell everything in my town, I am not sure only about the doses for the new drugs, does this is ok cycobushmaster?

Also I would like to ask a question; what would happen if I stop taking everything in the mid of the cycle? I would like to know if there’s a way to safely stop the cycle.

[quote]Berserk_Gatsu wrote:
Also I would like to ask a question; what would happen if I stop taking everything in the mid of the cycle? I would like to know if there’s a way to safely stop the cycle.[/quote]

you would need to do a PCT

They sell everything in my town, I am not sure only about the doses for the new drugs, does this is ok cycobushmaster?

Also I would like to ask a question; what would happen if I stop taking everything in the mid of the cycle? I would like to know if there’s a way to safely stop the cycle.[/quote]

You’d need to PCT to get your natural test going again.

Have you done deca before? I believe the correct rate is 1.5x test to deca. I’m sure someone more experienced could help though.

can you get the Prami in a lower dose?

a lot of people start that at .1 mg, and taper up .1 mg/day. 10 mg will knock you on your ass…

the only other tweak i’d make, is double the Nolvadex dose to 20 mg…