My First Cycle Questions

Good day to you all i’m starting my first cycle and would like some healthy input.
stats:
age 26
height 5ft 11
weight 175
bf 11%
years training 5
diet: always clean(occational burger or white pasta dish)

my cycle is going to look like this
10 week test 400 .5mg mon/thurs
weeks 2-11 /.5mgs arimidex
week 11-13 nothing
and for pct I want to take clomid but dont no when and how much please advise

and the only reason im starting arimidex and week 2 its the only time i can get it

any helpful input would be great

Why don’t you just wait until the arimidex arrives before you start the test? Wouldn’t that make more sense?

I would use nolva instead of clomid, at 20mg/day for 6 weeks. If you insist on clomid, use 50mg/day for 4-6 weeks.

why nolva instead. also my mistake was listening to a guy at work so i already started taking the test on monday and am getting a arimidex this coming monday

http://tnation.T-Nation.com/free_online_forum/sports_training_performance_bodybuilding_gear/thoughts_on_planning_pct?id=5898188

thanks man. i will go with novla instead and starting ai late is this a huge issue. if i do another cycle i now no what i need to do but for this one just curious

[quote]wooly1818 wrote:
thanks man. i will go with novla instead and starting ai late is this a huge issue. if i do another cycle i now no what i need to do but for this one just curious [/quote]

it shouldn’t be a huge issue. I wouldn’t worry about it.

Get a blood test after four or five weeks to see what your T and E2 levels are.

Depending on what your goals are, cut, bulk, recomp, eat right.

If you want to grow, eat like a champ.

Sleep!

Don’t get freaked out by weight gains that show up as fat on a BIA scale - it’s probably just water.

Lift heavy - not crazy and get hurt, but hit the gym HARD.

Did I mention, you should EAT.

Enjoy.