T Nation

My First Cycle of PH

Started my first cycle of PH yesterday.

I am using H-drol and Clen and using novedex-xt and enhibit E as pct

I am going to do H-drol 50/75/75/75/75/50 and then either run Clen for 2 week then run my PCT or will run my PCT then use Clen. Am a little stuck on how to include clen in but worst case scenario if I can’t figure it out I will just run Clen at a later date.

Will keep this as my Log.

*edit

Got offerd $50 for my clen(paid 30) so I am just going to sell it, didn’t realize it was that catabolic. Will just stick with h-drol and looks like I have found some nolvadex so will be ordering that later today.

Just so you know. The H-drol will shut you down. The novedex xt and enhibit E will do NOTHING to restart HPTA shutdown.

God, I hate the names of those snake oil pills.

Using clen without anabolic support is a bad idea. Clen is catabolic. You will likely lose all the muscle you gain, if you didn’t lose it all after running that bogus “PCT”. Please dont try to say otherwise by quoting rat studies claiming clen is anabolic.

[quote]BONEZ217 wrote:
Just so you know. The H-drol will shut you down. The novedex xt and enhibit E will do NOTHING to restart HPTA shutdown.

God, I hate the names of those snake oil pills.

Using clen without anabolic support is a bad idea. Clen is catabolic. You will likely lose all the muscle you gain, if you didn’t lose it all after running that bogus “PCT”. Please dont try to say otherwise by quoting rat studies claiming clen is anabolic. [/quote]

I am looking for help on my cycle, can help me work the Clen in with my H-drol?

About the PCT, my friend used this cycle(not the clen) and the PCT picked him right up. Now again, if I can get ahold of some real pct(if you could help me find it) I would order it in a second and take that instead.

Like I said this is my first cycle and I am always trying to learn.

*I should also note that I will be taking Alpha Male with my PCT as well.

I wouldn’t recommend running the clen with the H-drol due to possible increases in blood pressure. But I’ve read a great deal about clen’s slight anabolic properties, and it is a popular drug to be used during PCT to keep off some fat and counteract the poor hormonal environment caused by the HPTA suppression while on a pro-hormone or steroids. This is purely anecdotal evidence, no rat studies involved.

For your PCT I might suggest running Primordial Performance’s testosterone recovery stack along with your Alpha Male. I’ve used it a couple times and it seems to work very well.

My two cents. Worth every penny too.

[quote]JohnnyChainsaw wrote:
I wouldn’t recommend running the clen with the H-drol due to possible increases in blood pressure. But I’ve read a great deal about clen’s slight anabolic properties, and it is a popular drug to be used during PCT to keep off some fat and counteract the poor hormonal environment caused by the HPTA suppression while on a pro-hormone or steroids. This is purely anecdotal evidence, no rat studies involved.

For your PCT I might suggest running Primordial Performance’s testosterone recovery stack along with your Alpha Male. I’ve used it a couple times and it seems to work very well.

My two cents. Worth every penny too.[/quote]

I will take a look at that stack, so run clen with the pct then?

You have blood work to show that your OTC PCT worked?

You are correct on the blood pressure issues.

But both of your other suggestions are incorrect and dangerous advice to give.

Hdrol can be run with clen, Tbol isnt actually that bad on blood pressure, but issues are possible.

Hdrol at 75mg/day should pair well enough with clen for a cutting cycle, but I would not run especially high doses of the clen simply because your steroids arent strong enough to counteract much catabolism.

Clen has no anabolic properties, none. In horses and dogs it does, their receptor set up is completely different, the studies done on them have almost no bearing on humans.

Clen is a good fat burner, and DOES make you stronger and is pretty good for pumps, as it is a powerful stimulant.

Never use clen in the PCT, it will eat your muscle quickly. The cortisol and catabolic effects will ruin you.

NEXT. He will need DRUGS for his PCT, Hdrol is a steroid, its a tbol derivative, its so close to tbol I have used it before instead of tbol.

Tamoxifen, Clomid, Torefemine, etc.

SERM PCT or no Prohormones. The end, don’t ever tell anyone differently.

I am having a hard time finding nolvadex, seems every site I go to they want some RX prescription or want to call me after the order.

edit

Think I found a site, sending a pm to a few of the regulars around here to see if they can verify if its a legit site.

You will fuck yourself up with that retard combo. Do more research. Clen will make you lose your ass quick. H-drol is a piece of shit. M-drol is better. Have a nice day

Started off the morning with 25mg h-drol, 2 caps of fish oil, 1 cap of milk thislte and a Chicken breast with a glass of milk to wash it down with.

Went to school and they had pizza, ate half a meat lovers pizza!

Came home and 1:45 minute’s later had a myoplex 42 gram protien shake.

now at 8 I just got done with a myoplex 25gram protien bar. with 2 caps of fish oil, 1 cap of milk thistle and 25mg of H-drol.

Will have a chicken breast tonight along with a salad.

When ordering Tamoxifen (nolvadex) most sites do ask for:

Dr Name
Prescription #
Dr Location

If it is out of the country pharmacy just make up bogus crap and order the smallest amount. I have never had anyone contact me and if they did what are they going to ask? Just dont forget what you wrote down. Name, Prescription #, Location, etc. Order it as uncertified mail so you dont have to sign for it. Once you get it then you know its legit and order more.

good luck.

[quote]John S. wrote:
Started off the morning with 25mg h-drol, 2 caps of fish oil, 1 cap of milk thislte and a Chicken breast with a glass of milk to wash it down with.

Went to school and they had pizza, ate half a meat lovers pizza!

Came home and 1:45 minute’s later had a myoplex 42 gram protien shake.

now at 8 I just got done with a myoplex 25gram protien bar. with 2 caps of fish oil, 1 cap of milk thistle and 25mg of H-drol.

Will have a chicken breast tonight along with a salad.[/quote]

Titty fucking christ man. So in an entire day you’ve eaten what I eat in one meal? Someone…fetch the flame throwah!!

Ordered my protien powerder today should be here by tuesday(plan on using about 100g a day out of that stuff). Now that you mention it I am hungry for a flame thrower hopefully I can get there quick before it closes.

*edit made it

Should also note that throught each day I drink 1/2 gallon of milk not including what I drink for breakfast.