week1:clen 20mcg
week2:Winstrol 10mg Orals, 2 a day.
week2:clen 40mcg
week3:Winstrol 10mg Orals, 3 a day.
week3:clen 20mcg
week4:Winstrol 10mg Orals, 2 a day.
week4:clen 40mcg
weeek5:clen 20mcg

(i will try to get my hands on ketotifen else clen will be 2 weeks on 2 weeks off)
i did use clen once and i got realy good response on low dosage (no side effects like shaking or anything just god mode and weight loss (my head was sometimes light headed though but you get used to it(i also had small (crash) but after that crash i got shitload of energy(dunno why… wondering how too…).

Should i add test (do i realy need it? it will make such a big difference)? i kinda wanna try stay away from test for some time but the more i read the more people say go test for first cycle…

i would also ask you guys to comment,rate my cycle and if i should add test what should i get for pct and so on

also do i need any test booster after the winny? i mean somthing that is cheap and it might give a small kick or is not worth the money?

my supps will be vitamin pills,fish oil,milk thistle

i will be on keto diet my goal is to lose around 25lbs or maybe 20(and lose around 4-7% bf) and gain some muscle but i also believe with such a light winny cycle i wont gain any. since thats not realy my goal i just wanna make best of my cutting cycle retain muscle while cutting and speed it up just abit.

cardio and weightlifting on point.

I wanna see pics of you before making any comments…I know a lot of kids who proposed similar things off the bat and they were the absolute last people who need something like this…

age, height, weight, bf% (Preferably a picture)

I personally don’t like the sound of it, not a huge fan of clen for people who aren’t competitors, results from moderate doses are negligible at best and winny only seems a bit weird to me.

this seems like something zyzz fans post on a youtube video

[quote]Beast4Be wrote:
Hello guys i got a question about my first cycle i am planning to do

week1:Winstrol 10mg Orals, 2 a day.
week1:clen 20mcg
week2:Winstrol 10mg Orals, 2 a day.
week2:clen 40mcg
week3:Winstrol 10mg Orals, 3 a day.
week3:clen 20mcg
week4:Winstrol 10mg Orals, 2 a day.
week4:clen 40mcg
weeek5:clen 20mcg

(i will try to get my hands on ketotifen else clen will be 2 weeks on 2 weeks off)
i did use clen once and i got realy good response on low dosage (no side effects like shaking or anything just god mode and weight loss (my head was sometimes light headed though but you get used to it(i also had small (crash) but after that crash i got shitload of energy(dunno why… wondering how too…).

Should i add test (do i realy need it? it will make such a big difference)? i kinda wanna try stay away from test for some time but the more i read the more people say go test for first cycle…

i would also ask you guys to comment,rate my cycle and if i should add test what should i get for pct and so on

also do i need any test booster after the winny? i mean somthing that is cheap and it might give a small kick or is not worth the money?

my supps will be vitamin pills,fish oil,milk thistle

i will be on keto diet my goal is to lose around 25lbs or maybe 20(and lose around 4-7% bf) and gain some muscle but i also believe with such a light winny cycle i wont gain any. since thats not realy my goal i just wanna make best of my cutting cycle retain muscle while cutting and speed it up just abit.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------[/quote]

this is no logical reason to think that this cycle is gonna be a good idea.

my stats: 225 pounds 6"0 im 21 bf at around 23% ( dont say im too young look at becker and alot of other people that started way too young i personaly wouldnt start at their age + im kinda trying to go old era cycles cycle when needed to lose weight and keep muscle not to gain freaky mass on huge cycles) also no im not zyzz fan sure i got some respect for the dude cuz he is big motivation for skinny guys

and about clen i got nothing bad to say about it as of yet only positive things… but hey its person to person right;)

You are almost morbidly obese. It’s your diet you need to work on.

[quote]Beast4Be wrote:

Oh really?

IMHO, from 23% bf you should be able naturally (good diet) to cut down considerably before additional help in loosing lard. I am also 23-25% bf, and have all the gear for my recomp cycle ready, but not gonna use it until I cut down without any pharma. The reasoning is: why waste gear/money on something that you can do without it.
my 2cents

I don’t think there’s anything particularly ‘old school’ about a winstrol-only cycle… for 4 weeks at that. Unless you meant to say ‘stupid-school’. In which case, it is a good example of that. I’m so tired of people posting garbage like this, when the questions being asked have been answered over and over again in these forums. Do a search, man. If you can’t easily figure out whether or not you need Test, then that’s on you.

dt79 An individual is considered morbidly obese if he or she is 100 pounds over his/her ideal body weight

u even math? 20 pounds or 100 pounds is big difference my friend;=) i bet your a doctor. thats why they call a bodybuilder with 12% bf overweight xD ;))

im overweight but not obese :wink:

if anyone is ready to help me out with some ideas what to add in cycle private message me please.

I apologise. Sometimes I get thrown off when I read a silly proposed cycle like yours. Let me make thing right. :slight_smile:

You are near obese. Probably already there. It’s your diet you need to work on.

take the money you would have spent on this cycle and buy a diet coach.

It seems like you don’t even know how to cut in the first place. Even supposing that you achieve your goal, what next? Is your BF just going to creep back up because you don’t know how to control your weight or are you going to stay on drugs for life in order to stay half-assedly lean?

Get your shit figured out first.

im allready on keto diet. but as i said i just want to speed it up a bit and work on keeping the muscle because i got some time frame limit i need to catch up. thats all my diet works allready but i wont finish fast enough its hard to believe when someone says hes all in in this sport because 99% of kids say that but im not one of them and i gonna prove you guys one way or another if you gonna help or not;)

but ive seen what clen does. it doesnt fix diet but it for sure fix poor food choices that people make and they still get shreeded (iffym like) (ofc not show ready) but thats not my point. i know what this stuff does and its much more powerfull than diet itself. i know over 10 people that lost over 10kg in 2 weeks of clen. and it was realy low dosage so i dont see any problem with me taking some special since im living for fitness,bodybuilding and im not jeff seid arrogant like but im down to earth guy so if your willing to help me let me know how much of test i was thinking of adding test p 200 but only if its worth it or it doesnt make such a big diff ?

please stay on topice dont talk about diet or anything cuz your shooting in dark.

and my goals are getting different after i hit my smaller goal. for now my goal is to get to a bodyfat of 15% or around there and slowly bulking naturaly maybe a cycle or 2 a year but mostly while i would cut after bulk.

remember as well that his body fat is an INTERNET 23% which, as we all know, is 10% lower than a real life body fat percentage…

[quote]Beast4Be wrote:
im allready on keto diet. but as i said i just want to speed it up a bit and work on keeping the muscle because i got some time frame limit i need to catch up. thats all my diet works allready but i wont finish fast enough its hard to believe when someone says hes all in in this sport because 99% of kids say that but im not one of them and i gonna prove you guys one way or another if you gonna help or not;)

but ive seen what clen does. it doesnt fix diet but it for sure fix poor food choices that people make and they still get shreeded (iffym like) (ofc not show ready) but thats not my point. i know what this stuff does and its much more powerfull than diet itself. i know over 10 people that lost over 10kg in 2 weeks of clen. and it was realy low dosage so i dont see any problem with me taking some special since im living for fitness,bodybuilding and im not jeff seid arrogant like but im down to earth guy so if your willing to help me let me know how much of test i was thinking of adding test p 200 but only if its worth it or it doesnt make such a big diff ?

please stay on topice dont talk about diet or anything cuz your shooting in dark.

and my goals are getting different after i hit my smaller goal. for now my goal is to get to a bodyfat of 15% or around there and slowly bulking naturaly maybe a cycle or 2 a year but mostly while i would cut after bulk.[/quote]

if you’re on a keto diet, as long as your caloric deficit isn’t too big, you shouldn’t lose much muscle.

yeah, clen can accelerate your metabolic rate, but like these guys have said, isn’t a fix.

-there are basically 2 ways to run clen, with ketotifen or without. if you go without, then that’s when one cycles 2 weeks on, 2 weeks off. the dosage typcially starts low (20-40 mcg) and goes up to 80-120 mcg/day (based off what you can tolerate).

with keto, just take the clen for 6 weeks or so, and take the keto (1 mg or so) at night.

however, stanzozol (winny) is not a magic fat burner. all androgens (to include testosterone) can help you lose body fat. some of the DHT based ones (winny and masteron) are known for helping control estrogen, which makes one APPEAR leaner. (AI’s also happen to do that, which might be a better choice for you to combine with clen, as they’ll raise test production while controlling estrogen and won’t affect your HPTA).

(EDIT: here’s a link i think might be of interest to you, in what could be possible in swapping out an AI for the stanzozol: Letrozole normalizes serum testosterone and reduces body weight in morbidly obese men with obesity-related hypogonadotropic hypogonadism | ECE2009 | 11th European Congress of Endocrinology | Endocrine Abstracts )

with all that being said, you need to re-assess what you’re gonna do here… you’re talking about bulking and cutting quite a bit, and we’re not sure that you’re really in a great spot to be “cutting.”

cycobushmaster tnx for the answer i was looking for and even more;)

clen is for people in single digit bf looking to get to those unreachable bf

this is honestly hard to read you should be able to achieve 10 without anything. my guess is you won’t get past 16 with the way you eat even if ur on winny and clen

Guys, will someone explain to me, SINCE WHEN IS IT OK TO GO ON A WINNY ONLY CYCLE?

I though this would shut down the body’s HPTA? Is it safe, or not?