My First Cycle and My Big Concerns

Stats: 6’0" 200lbs, 11-13%bf, 32 yr old male, been lifting consistently for 7 years, former college baseball player.
Bench: 315
Squat: 405
Deadlift: 465

My goals: Simply to increase strength while gaining lean mass (5-10lbs max) and decrease bf%. My diet is clean, i don’t drink, and i’m not trying to compete on any level.

My cycle:
week 1-10 test e 250mg/week
week 1-10 luiqidex .25mg eod
week 4-8 winstrol 50mg ed
week 12-16 pct nolva 40/40/20/20

My questions: Do i really need to consider HCG on this low dose cycle? If so when should it be run, from my research i see a lot of conflicting theories from every 3 days throughout cycle to not until after last injection between pct. Can i just not run it and get away with it? I’m deployed for 4 months so should ball shrinkage be a concern if no one can see it but me?

This brings me to my big concern. Libido issues. I know everyone is different, but can someone give a ballpark idea of how long after PCT you should be back at normal t levels? i don’t want to come home and not be able to give it to my girl. that would be very demoralizing.

Overall, i know this a conservative cycle. i’ve done my research and feel this will meet my goals. Like i said, i’m not trying to get huge (i hope that doesn’t offend anyone) i just want an edge and this is an opportunity for me to get that. any feedback is much appreciated. thanks for taking the time to read this.

Im guessing those lifts are 1rm correct?

If I was you for your goals if you want 5 lbs lean (2.5 kgs is a very small amount especially at 90kg 12% 6")
i wouldnt cycle to achieve that id change nutrition but being in the forces I dont know how easy that is for you.

if you wanted to cycle why 250 mg?

once the esters are removed you will probably only left with 190 mg test…roughly 3x normal male I wouldnt want to suppress myself for those sort of gains for a 10 week period…

I would do 400-600 mg for say 6-7 weeks Im guessing gain the same sort of muscle overall but much easier pct-Probably.

Theres no real hard and fast rule with pct except loger suppression=slower recovery.

For suppression its not the dose which matters too much-you will be fully suppressed anyway its the length time on which causes deeper suppression and atrophy.

Thanks for the feedback. I like the info. Shorter cycle=shorter suppression=shorter recovery. I’ll definitely take that into consideration and adjust my cycle accordingly.

Don’t forget to up the test, I’d go 600mg but that is just me. 7 weeks with 400 the gains wouldn’t be worth it in my book. Not sure how easy/cheap your picking the gear up for but if you can swing it do it. Update us on your gains. If you can get HCg then get it and extend your cycle, you only get huge if you eat right and work out harder then you ever would have otherwise you can get the gains you want easily with out blowing up.

whatever you do, dont run this cycle. its fucked. way too low of test, way too high of adex for the test dosage. test e needs to be run for 12 wks.

if your looking for a little boost, put some intensity into your diet and look into some more advanced training protocols. steroids arent used for a little boost, they’re for increasing gains to your maximum. if your gonna do gear, fucking do it. 500 mg/wk at the bare minimum.

id run the test e for 12 wks, dosed at 250mg e3d. start the adex at .25 eod and adjust from there depending on libido, mood, gyno symptoms,ect. hcg isnt totally necessary, but it will help. id run 250 i.u. e3d.

as for sex drive after the cycle, its an individual thing. i think a lot of it has to do with your natural T levels. mine are low naturally, so during my pct on a cycle similar to yours i wasnt fucking much during my 5 wk pct, and it took about a month after my pct to get back to feeling normal. id also throw some aromasin along with your nolva at .25mg/day.

[quote]1000yardstare wrote:
test e needs to be run for 12 wks.

[/quote]

Who says?

Front load the test can make great gains on 8 week cycle…I mean dont get me wrong I also like 12 week + cycles at the moment but that advice is just not true…

[quote]smith machine wrote:

[/quote]

Who says?

[/quote]

i do.

i tried it, didnt like it. i gained more muscle on a longer test e cycle with standard dosing from the start. all my friends who’ve tried the frontloading didnt see the point either. use some prop or suspension if you want a kickstart.

[/quote]

Who says?

[/quote]

i do.

i tried it, didnt like it. i gained more muscle on a longer test e cycle with standard dosing from the start. all my friends who’ve tried the frontloading didnt see the point either. use some prop or suspension if you want a kickstart.

[/quote]

You are 100% wrong that enanthate NEEDS to be run for 12+ weeks. 100 PERCENT. Your opinion, fine. Your opinion is not a fact.

It took you more than a month AFTER pct to feel normal and you say that 12+ week cycles are the way to go? Use your head man. A 12 week cycle equals around 14 weeks of suppression. A shorter cycle is much much easier to recover from. This is not debatable.

[quote]BONEZ217 wrote:

[/quote]

Who says?

[/quote]

i do.

[/quote]

You are 100% wrong that enanthate NEEDS to be run for 12+ weeks. 100 PERCENT. Your opinion, fine. Your opinion is not a fact.

It took you more than a month AFTER pct to feel normal and you say that 12+ week cycles are the way to go? Use your head man. A 12 week cycle equals around 14 weeks of suppression. A shorter cycle is much much easier to recover from. This is not debatable. [/quote]

so an 8 week frontloaded test e cycle is somehow better than a longer cycle because you recover faster? looks like we run in different circles bro, cuz where i come from recovery NEVER takes precedence over muscle gain. in real life im surrounded by people who live and breathe this shit and NO ONE frontloads long esters.

i dont know how many people you know in the real world that use gear, but not many frontload with test e. and theres a reason for that - if your not blasting/cruising, then longer cycles are the best way to gain muscle.

[quote]BONEZ217 wrote:

[/quote]

Who says?

[/quote]

i do.

[/quote]

It took you more than a month AFTER pct to feel normal and you say that 12+ week cycles are the way to go? Use your head man. A 12 week cycle equals around 14 weeks of suppression. A shorter cycle is much much easier to recover from. This is not debatable. [/quote]

so an 8 week frontloaded test e cycle is somehow better than a longer cycle because you recover faster? looks like we run in different circles bro, cuz where i come from recovery NEVER takes precedence over muscle gain. in real life im surrounded by people who live and breathe this shit and NO ONE frontloads long esters.

i dont know how many people you know in the real world that use gear, but not many frontload with test e. and theres a reason for that - if your not blasting/cruising, then longer cycles are the best way to gain muscle. [/quote]

The handful of guys I know that use are on all year round.

I dont raelly give a shit what other people do. A lot of people do stupid shit, WRT to all things in life.

You will not convice me that 2 twelve week cycles is better than 3 eight week cycles with a frontload (which is the same total weeks of suppression). Its just a matter of opinion because theres no way to test it unless you have twins to experiment on.

You sound silly and young downplaying the importance of good recovery for people who cycle these drugs.

Why cycle at all if staying on for long periods of time is the best way to gain muscle? What is your reason for ever coming off? Besides money reasons.

Whoever told you that you cant gain on 10wk cycles need to just go ahead and inject some air in a vein. I have done nothing but 10wk cycles and have gained/kept weight up to 30lbs in a single cycle. Im sorry if you and your friends dont enjoy frontloading but I couldnt care less. Saying test E needs to be ran 12 weeks is idiotic. And honestly, i dont give two shits about how many real life friends you have. Who in the hell is this kid anyway? Every time I come on here lately theres some new idiot ranting and raving.

Edit: Injecting air in a vein could result in death*** Just FYI. not sure just exactly how stupid you are.

BMC

LOL Priceless

I’m even lower than you lot - 8 week cycles.

And they work to, i don’t see why you don’t like frontloading ? Bad exp ?

Before you can criticise or dismiss something try do it… i did a LONG ass Test - Cyp cycle never bloody ever again.

[quote]BMC85 wrote:
Whoever told you that you cant gain on 10wk cycles need to just go ahead and inject some air in a vein. I have done nothing but 10wk cycles and have gained/kept weight up to 30lbs in a single cycle. Im sorry if you and your friends dont enjoy frontloading but I couldnt care less. Saying test E needs to be ran 12 weeks is idiotic. And honestly, i dont give two shits about how many real life friends you have. Who in the hell is this kid anyway? Every time I come on here lately theres some new idiot ranting and raving.

Edit: Injecting air in a vein could result in death*** Just FYI. not sure just exactly how stupid you are.

BMC[/quote]

You were a new idiot here once yourself ! or maybe you have forgot that?

Did anybody tell you to inject air into a vein when you were a newbie looking for help ?
probably not.

Cock munchers like you give these forums a bad name .
quote " who the hell is this kid anyway ? " my question is - WHO THE FUCK ARE YOU ???
if you’ve been on this board 10 years and posted a million posts that doesnt mean shit !
Join the real world yourself

Peace.

GUNZZZ ( just another new guy ranting and raving )

He was saying whoever thought you can’t gain on 10-week cycles should inject air into a vein… And he was replying to someone that was offering (bad) advice. I think you need to calm down.

[quote]Rational Gaze wrote:
He was saying whoever thought you can’t gain on 10-week cycles should inject air into a vein… And he was replying to someone that was offering (bad) advice. I think you need to calm down.[/quote]

I think its irresponsible to even write the words “inject air into a vein” EVEN to a guy giving bad advice.
The guy that said you cant gain on a 10 week cycle was a dumbass for sure ,but still no excuse for the crap that BigMaC85 came out with.

Not only that but his whole attitude stinks ! acting like a primadonna that owns the forum.