My First Cut

[quote]Ripsaw3689 wrote:

[quote]RATTLEHEAD wrote:

[quote]jskrabac wrote:

[quote]Mr. Walkway wrote:

[quote]jskrabac wrote:

[quote]Mr. Walkway wrote:
bodyfat definitely >20%

i would ditch the “bulking” and “cutting” style… it’s severely outdated and generally does not work

it really just gives lazy people an excuse to play slapdick with their nutrition and get fat as fuck.

lee priest did not do anyone any favors with that kfc transformation lmao[/quote]

Word.

Out of curiosity, what would you recommend for me immediately after my show? I’m around 177 atm 5 weeks out. My thoughts are slowly climbing back up to 190 for starters with some good ol’ carb cycling. by slowly, I mean…idk…1/2 lb a week? [/quote]

take it slow for sure and be conservative.

carb cycling would be a good call

or you can just do what i did and hire shelby for a year and see what he thinks lol[/quote]

If I get a stable job as planned, I’m actually gonna put my money up for Layne. As a natty, I can’t do this low carb bullshit anymore. [/quote]

Excuse me if i’m wrong jskrabac, but you had a fitness modelling style prep thread months ago didn’t you?

How has your progress been since I can’t seem to find said thread? Sorry if I am wrong!

[/quote]

Great progress. Although, it seems like natty’s have a hard time with Shelby. Some of the feedback I’ve seen from others made me to decide to avoid having him as a coach anytime in the future. [/quote]

I definitely fall into the category of “natties currently having a hard time with Shelby” I suppose. I’ve stalled out several weeks in a row now and I’m not sure how much longer before I say enough is enough.