My First Bulk

[quote]Stength4life wrote:
sam_sneed wrote:
I don’t think 2700 is enough cal for a good bulk , especially if your working out more than 4 times a week. I’m 6 ft 190lbs, do zero cardio and I couldn’t gain weight at 2800 calories a day for the last month (I keep track on fitday). So don’t waste time like I did, shoot for at least 3200-3500.

I can believe your bodyfat is 18%. You don’t have any muscle on your frame an look flabby (no offense). I’m at about 15%(omron and caliper tested) in this picture:

Not 15. At most 10. Typo?[/quote]

no typo. consistenyly 15% on:

and
16% on

it’s fine by me. Even if its off it’ll tell me whether the numbers go up or down. I’m up to 193 now at 14% thanks to doing a 5x5. and thats at 3500 cal a day for the last 3 weeks. All of the sudden people are asking me if I workout.

I started this thread over a month ago:
http://www.T-Nation.com/free_online_forum/sports_body_training_performance_bodybuilding_beginner/macronutrient_percentage_when_bulking

Looking back at it I realize how retarded I was. Keep your goal at 250-300 grams of protein and everything else will fall into place. Keeping track of macro nutrients is more helpful when you’re cutting than bulking. It us very hard to consistently get up to 250g of protein while eating like shit.