My First Attempt to Obtain TRT

I do feel slightly depressed at times and I tear up when reading sad stories more easily than I think I should. As for my liver, perhaps the 17AA pro-hormone I was taking for a while messed with it or maybe it was that drinking binge(I almost never drink alcohol) that I went on for 3 days before the blood was drawn.

I also had just finished two rounds of antibiotics to clear up a case of antibiotic resistant streptococcus, so yea my stomach may have been a little messed up too. I eat a cup of yogurt with a banana before every workout, so hopefully that will be enough to fix my guts.

Thanks for all the advice KSman and everyone else. It is much appreciated!

Peacefulness

[quote]forcedrep24 wrote:
I have had an hrt script for years now and when need a new one I take the old lab results scan them and alter them as I please then fax them to the doc! Always works!

Origonaly I just pounded test for twelve or so weeks then went cold turkey, a month and a half later went for my blood work and what do you know, I had low t levels. You guys are crazy! And way more dedicated! Good job![/quote]

To me, this sounds like the best idea so far. If your goal is to lower your natural testosterone so you can get a prescription for TRT, then this would be the way to go.

Jelly

Dont take phs anymore they are just a bad idea all around.
You can eassily find some test online, run some prop100 at 500mgs a week for twelve weeks and wait 5-6 weeks then go get the blood work and youl be fine.
good luck! Let us know how it goes.

Thanks forcedrep, I got some cidoteston and arimidex that I am going to run a cycle with. I also have some Nolvadex to keep on hand just in case. With my estradiol already above normal levels I probably need to watch for gyno after I stop the arimidex when the cycle ends.

One question though, if after 12 weeks of Test E at 500mg a week combined with arimidex .25mg EOD gyno was to appear and I had to take Nolva for a couple weeks, would that take away from the effectiveness of this technique for obtaining TRT? In other words would running 2 weeks of nolvadex at say 20mg a day be the equivalent of pct?

[quote]plantshaman wrote:
Thanks forcedrep, I got some cidoteston and arimidex that I am going to run a cycle with. I also have some Nolvadex to keep on hand just in case. With my estradiol already above normal levels I probably need to watch for gyno after I stop the arimidex when the cycle ends.

One question though, if after 12 weeks of Test E at 500mg a week combined with arimidex .25mg EOD gyno was to appear and I had to take Nolva for a couple weeks, would that take away from the effectiveness of this technique for obtaining TRT? In other words would running 2 weeks of nolvadex at say 20mg a day be the equivalent of pct?[/quote]

If you are not using dBol or any other compound that would put additional upward pressure on aromatization; then the chances are very good that Adex will be very effective at managing your estrogen level. I used dBol & test emanthate for my cycle and found through trial and error 0.5mg/d Adex to be the amount I need while using both compounds.

Since I am using dBol as a kickstart for the test e (which can take up to 4 weeks to kick in), I will be discontinuing the dBol in a day or so after a little more than 4 weeks of use. At that time, I will reduce the dosage of Adex to 0.25mg/d (to manage my 250mg E3D injections of test e) and watch for any signs of gyno (or alternatively too low estrogen which can be just as bad) and adjust accordingly.

I did experience sensitive nipples and elevated anxiety around day 15 of my current cycle as the 0.25mg/d of Adex that I started my cycle on was not enough. It took about 10 days of 0.5mg/d to correct the balance, but Adex alone was more than capeable of the handling the required correction.

If you keep an eye out for the first signs of sensitivity and act quickly, Adex will serve you well. Again, you will not have the added pressure from dBol so your required dosage will (almost certainly) be less than the 0.5mg/d that I used while on both compounds (although this is highly individual).

Since the test E is a slow acting ester, you should be alright starting your Adex regimen at the same time you start your cycle. That wil give the Adex time to build up in your system before the effects of test E make themselves felt. Just be aware that you may feel next to no benefits for up to 4 weeks until this slower ester kicks in. If you do decide to kickstart with dBol or a shorter testosterone ester, adjust your Adex appropriately.

For example if you use a short ester like Propionate as a kickstart to Test enanthate or instead of test enanthate, you may want to front load Adex at 0.25mg EOD for 10 days prior to srating the test prop so as to allow adequate time for the Adex to build up and have an effect from the get-go of your cycle. The same applies IMO if you decide to use dBol as a kickstart for your test E cycle or by itself. Since it acts so quickly and aromatizes heavily, I would front load Adex for 10 days prior to use.

Especially if I was predisposed to gyno. It is a calmer way to run a cycle than being alarmed when you are drying after showering one day and feel a distinct rawness when the towel brushes against your nipples. Then nervously upping your Adex dose and continually adjusting. You will always have to be on the lookout to adjust the Adex dose anyway. Front loading in the case of fast acting AAS just adds more control and less surprises.

Good luck…

One question though, if after 12 weeks of Test E at 500mg a week combined with arimidex .25mg EOD gyno was to appear and I had to take Nolva for a couple weeks, would that take away from the effectiveness of this technique for obtaining TRT? In other words would running 2 weeks of nolvadex at say 20mg a day be the equivalent of pct?[/quote]

If you are wanting to knock down your HPTA to get low labs, you basically need to do a cycle with a botched PCT. You need to get all of the gear out of your system before the labs. At that point, what is repressing? Nolvadex will increase your LH production. If LH is tested, that will show up. If there is LH, your testes will be making some T. If you are HPTA repressed all through your cycle and your testes have shrunk, then they will not as much T until they physically recover. During your cycle, you can use adex to avoid gyno, then stop to allow E to build up to repressive levels later.

If you want HPTA repression, you can do that with 100mg of T per week.

When you get labs done seeking TRT eligibly, a doctor should be looking at the labs and your symptoms. If you are vital and muscular, that does not confirm the labs. If you have acne, that indicates good testosterone status. You really need to present with poor labs along with consistent physical and mental symptoms. The physical symptoms need to observable. The effect of T will increase your physical vitality. If E is not elevated, then your mental vitality will also increase. This vitality is from altered activity at the cellular level. Washing out E for 3 weeks will not lead the a large drop in vitality.

A cycle of 100 or 500mg/wk will improve your skin tone and make you look younger as any lost collagen levels are restored. There may aslo be a loss of flab around the gut. Facial and body hair may increase.

With 500mg/wk, adex at .25 mg EOD will be useless. You need at least twice that. Maybe you intend .25mg EOD to allow for elevated E. For normal cycle intent, .5mg EOD is needed to avoid gyno, but also to maintain libido and to get the best anabolic response. Many do not understand this and have a belief system that using an AI or SERM before PCT is only needed if gyno becomes obvious. Most information that you find on cycles is wrong by omission.

The dose of a competitive AI such as Arimidex/anastrozole needs to be scaled to ones serum T levels. 25mg EOD is .875 mg/wk. That is really not enough for TRT guys on 100mg test cyp per week. With 5 times more T, especially for you, E levels will be out of control.

These things need to be made clear as some will read this thread and get the wrong impression as your intention to do everything wrong may not be obvious. I also do not like the idea that some will read this and copy your intent and methods.

There are other ways to repress the HPTA, but I will not talk about them.

Haha would be nice to come up with a protocol to pass the test to qualify for TRT.

[quote]KSman wrote:

When you get labs done seeking TRT eligibly, a doctor should be looking at the labs and your symptoms. If you are vital and muscular, that does not confirm the labs. If you have acne, that indicates good testosterone status. You really need to present with poor labs along with consistent physical and mental symptoms. The physical symptoms need to observable. [/quote]

This is true. It’s not as simple as getting a good lab report. I tried getting TRT a little over 2 years ago. The lady doc kept looking at my arms and asking how often I work out. She wasn’t buying any of it. You need to look like Micheal Jackson when you walk in.

Yes KSMan. Your comments make for a much more balanced idea of what a doc looks for in prescribing TRT. Unfortunately for almost any bodybuilder, by mere virtue of their impressive physiques; they will be refused TRT. A

lso, the idea of letting your hard faught gains waste away so you can be more convincing would discourage any muscle loving trainee.

Now unless you have a way to get around that, I guess we are obliged to remain underground (although I am still borderline - many are obviously much more muscled than I).

I spoke to a doctor today that said sometimes testosterone is prescribed to offset high estradiol levels. She said she would look into it and get back to me. Have any of you ever heard of this? This doctor happens to be a friend of the family, I wouldn’t want to get her into any kind of trouble over this but if it is a legitimate practice it would be all clear. She is more than willing to prescribe me anything I ask her for but I want to make sure there is nothing questionable about this idea.

Keeping my fingers crossed! :smiley:

I spoke to a doctor today that said sometimes testosterone is prescribed to offset high estradiol levels. She said she would look into it and get back to me. Have any of you ever heard of this? This doctor happens to be a friend of the family, I wouldn’t want to get her into any kind of trouble over this but if it is a legitimate practice it would be all clear. She is more than willing to prescribe me anything I ask her for but I want to make sure there is nothing questionable about this idea.

Keeping my fingers crossed! :D[/quote]

It is possible that test is prescribed for elevated estrogen, although it won’t solve the problem. The origin of the elevated estrogen in the first place would be aromatized endogenous testosterone (naturally produced within the body).

Adding more testosterone to the mix would simply intensify the problem. In other words exogenous testosterone (introduced to the body by injection or otherwise) would increase aromatization and estrogen.

A more sensible treatment for elevated estrogen is an aromatase inhibitor like arimidex or its cheap cousin Adex (both have active ingrediant Anastrozole).

Bottom line. This could look like your doc friend is ill informed in prescribing test for elevated estrogen.

I’m sorry I didn’t mention that I told her I already had several months worth of arimidex and that I wanted testosterone as well. She may be able to prescribe me some test to go along with my arimidex. I should find out in the next day or two if she has been able to find a legitimate reason to prescribe me test.

Still got my fingers crossed. :slight_smile:

Good luck…