T Nation

My Final Cycle

This will be my 6th cycle. I have used each of these before but either not as long or together. Im looking to put on a much lean muscle as I can with it.

Test was always a staple though.

How does this one look to you and why?

1-20 Test E 500mg/wk

1-15 Deca at 400mg/wk

1-15 EQ at 600mg/wk

4-20 HCG 500IU’s every Sunday

4-20 Letrozole 1.25E3d (Might change this around)

21-24 Clomid 100mg/day

20 weeks of hpta suppression would be best dealt with combining the test taper and serm application, i’d reconsider your pct if it were me.

Testanabol

I agree that the PCT doesnt seem very aggressive for a long test and deca cycle… Have you ran such a long cycle and using a 19-nor too?

HCG - do you think it may be better to take a lower dose more often - it is more likely to add to the suppression at those doses.

I also assume you know that this is the letro dose that works for you…?

As for the cycle, why did you choose 20 weeks and why are you stopping the other anabolics 5 weeks before the test?

Other than that - who the fuck can say anything bad about test and deca…? And some extra anabolism via the eq too… should do you very well.

Do you get hunger from eq or not?
Will you be eating to bulk - and will that be clean? (assuming so)
What are your stats and goals - i know you said lean mass but in all honesty who takes steroids and doesnt hope for lean mass…?!

Good stuff though… i would add in a bit of dianabol for the first 6 though personally…

Why did you choose the drugs you did? Out of interest.

I like the deca and eq - it proves you are educated about AAS and it should be more common.

Brook

[quote]testanabol wrote:
20 weeks of hpta suppression would be best dealt with combining the test taper and serm application, i’d reconsider your pct if it were me.

Testanabol[/quote]

What would you do for your PCT on this cycle?

Test Taper seems to be the recommended PCT for longer cycles. Check the sticky on it.

[quote] Brook wrote:
I agree that the PCT doesnt seem very aggressive for a long test and deca cycle… Have you ran such a long cycle and using a 19-nor too?

HCG - do you think it may be better to take a lower dose more often - it is more likely to add to the suppression at those doses.

I also assume you know that this is the letro dose that works for you…?

As for the cycle, why did you choose 20 weeks and why are you stopping the other anabolics 5 weeks before the test?

Other than that - who the fuck can say anything bad about test and deca…? And some extra anabolism via the eq too… should do you very well.

Do you get hunger from eq or not?
Will you be eating to bulk - and will that be clean? (assuming so)
What are your stats and goals - i know you said lean mass but in all honesty who takes steroids and doesnt hope for lean mass…?!

Good stuff though… i would add in a bit of dianabol for the first 6 though personally…

Why did you choose the drugs you did? Out of interest.

I like the deca and eq - it proves you are educated about AAS and it should be more common.

Brook[/quote]

Longest cycle was 4 months. test with some tren mixed in at the start.

I have run Deca and EQ before. both around 10 weeks but never together.

thas is the letro dosage I have run before… sure did kill my sex drive at the end though.

20 weeks fits my current exercise routine and allows me to run the eq for as long as I hope will need to get best results. As for why Im stopping EQ and Deca sooner is hopefully to recover faster from deca… yst still stay enchanced.

Last time I ran EQ I ran it at 400. No hunger change. Was thinking 800mg first but do to finances I hoping 600 will work.

Dbol is an option. The last 2 cycles was 40mg of dbol the first 4 weeks.

Im 215lbs around 16%bf. Would like to see myself at 225-230lbs at 9% and Strentgh is always a plus too. I like to be funtional fit not just big and lean.

Thankyou - and i like your posting style.

Keep us updated :slight_smile:

If possible, could you post an update or two at somepoint in the middle of the cycle and an update at the end. I am curious about the effects in relation to the recovery.