My Favourite Music Video

If you don’t instantly feel happier after watching this music video there is something wrong with you

EDM blows.

There’s something wrong with me.

Thank God.

Here’s my fave

There’s something about headbanging and air guitar at the back of the tour bus that makes me smile.

Oldie, but a goodie

I can see people not liking the song but the video itself.

^ love that video

[quote]therajraj wrote:

[/quote]

I found the video depressing. Most of the things he was doing virtually, he could have been doing in real life. But instead, he’s going to sit in his living room wearing a helmet and gloves that virtually (ha!) guarantee that he doesn’t get laid anytime soon.

You want to walk on a beach, party in Vegas, hike the Amazon, take a ride through Shang-hai, ride a jetski, go bungee jumping, etc then go do it in real life and make yourself more interesting to real girls in real life who want to take you to their real hotel rooms.

quite like this video.

But, in terms of artistic value, I think this one is hard to beat:

[quote]Dr. Pangloss wrote:

[quote]therajraj wrote:

[/quote]

I found the video depressing. Most of the things he was doing virtually, he could have been doing in real life. But instead, he’s going to sit in his living room wearing a helmet and gloves that virtually (ha!) guarantee that he doesn’t get laid anytime soon.

You want to walk on a beach, party in Vegas, hike the Amazon, take a ride through Shang-hai, ride a jetski, go bungee jumping, etc then go do it in real life and make yourself more interesting to real girls in real life who want to take you to their real hotel rooms.
[/quote]

Well sure if you see it like that.

I just meant the video makes me want to travel party and do cool shit.

That’s the reaction everyone else I sent this video had.

hard to pick a favorite but I’ve always liked these as songs and videos

These guys always make good videos.

[quote]therajraj wrote:

[quote]Dr. Pangloss wrote:

[quote]therajraj wrote:

[/quote]

[/quote]

Well sure if you see it like that.

I just meant the video makes me want to travel party and do cool shit.

That’s the reaction everyone else I sent this video had.

[/quote]

Well, yes. That was my first reaction too.

This doesn’t necessarily elicit a happy response… but I love this video…

DLR, at his finest - no homo~

There’s a video of these two insanely sexy Russian/Belarussian or Ukrainian chicks??? Dancing and singing a weird song in Russian in an attic. Saw it once while drunk as hell in a party. It’s easily my favorite video but can’t for the life of me find it. If anyone knows the video I’m talking about then please post it!