My Face Is Bloated for No Reason

Recently my face got bloated th f*** up.
I wasn’t bulking ( was cutting and loosing weight)
I wasn’t on creatine (I should try to use it , but I’m short on $$$ for solid food because I waste a lot of money on other stuff at the moment)

mostly under the chin , and the cheeks between the nose and the mouth.

so it can’t be muscular growth either.

I see many bodybuilders have it happen to them in progress pics , mostly during bulking .

can it be water retention?

also PC had that nifty theory about hormones and fat storage , could it be that( any data on that anyway?)

seriously I look like a fatass now , face wise , I haven’t gained any weight (infact I lost weight)

any bit of information would help , ill be thankful…

it is not genetic , since it just happened over a few weeks , if I cut down my bodyfat (in the 15 to 17s @ 170 5’8 I’m a noob btw), and switch back to gaining will I bloat again?

can you reduce WATER RETENATION locally by sweating? , thanks if anyone helps out.

Look at what you have added to your diet between now and 3-4 days before it started to occur. You may have developed a sensitivity to something or have always had one.

Show before and after pictures please.

Bloat: Try two benadryl before bed, may knock you out, and see if that helps. If it does, that would indicate a histamine driven reaction. If it works, it might make you drowsy during the day if you take it then. Why a histamine reaction? Don’t know but you will then know where to start looking.

Some histamine reactions can also make it hard to pee and your kidneys could then also be affected and lead to bloat.

I think it mostly due to fat gain or water retention , not swelling.

I didn’t add anything to my diet.
maybe more sodium.

[quote]emonkeh wrote:
Recently my face got bloated th f*** up.
I wasn’t bulking ( was cutting and loosing weight)
I wasn’t on creatine (I should try to use it , but I’m short on $$$ for solid food because I waste a lot of money on other stuff at the moment)

mostly under the chin , and the cheeks between the nose and the mouth.

so it can’t be muscular growth either.

I see many bodybuilders have it happen to them in progress pics , mostly during bulking .

can it be water retention?

also PC had that nifty theory about hormones and fat storage , could it be that( any data on that anyway?)

seriously I look like a fatass now , face wise , I haven’t gained any weight (infact I lost weight)

any bit of information would help , ill be thankful…

it is not genetic , since it just happened over a few weeks , if I cut down my bodyfat (in the 15 to 17s @ 170 5’8 I’m a noob btw), and switch back to gaining will I bloat again?

can you reduce WATER RETENATION locally by sweating? , thanks if anyone helps out.[/quote]

How’s the weather? Whenever it starts getting warmer, I usually bloat up for a couple of weeks until my body adjusts.

the weather , yes you are right.

it wasn’t just getting warmer , but a heat wave.

and indeed I think it subsided now , a little