My Experience On the Anabolic Diet

Or…just completely cut out all grains (in all their forms) -all dairy (it all its forms) -and only eat lean meats, fresh veggies and fresh fruits -nothing more -nothing less.

It’s not the AD -but it works very well for shedding fat, building muscle and fortifying your health.

truth

[quote]Pauli D wrote:
Or…just completely cut out all grains (in all their forms) -all dairy (it all its forms) -and only eat lean meats, fresh veggies and fresh fruits -nothing more -nothing less.

It’s not the AD -but it works very well for shedding fat, building muscle and fortifying your health.

truth[/quote]

Now that is something I can do. I’m not giving up on the diet yet!! for then next 3 days, I’m gonna stop and step back a minute and regroup. As for lean meats, the cost way too much, example a good lean steak (Japanese size) is about $30.00! mind you, that’s 1 steak, by american standards, their size steak is a snack for us! I usually buy the cuts with lots of fats, the ones everyone frowns at! much cheaper. but for the next 3 days I’ll follow what you suggested Meat, veggies,fruit and water.

Thanks

damn this diet sounds good but as im on a student budget and have no colon id best avoid it. i will be pointing some friends towards it though, lucky SOBs that they are.

BUMP-

Going AD

Lift Big, Live Large and IN CHARGE

I would also look forward to search on it.