Happy New Year everyone. As somewhat of New Year Resolution (which I usually don't believe in because it is kind of cliche) I've have thought about what strength goals I want to achieve by the end of 2015. Currently, I am at a BW of 151 lbs. and my lifting 1 rep max PR lifts are:
- 210 lbs. on bench press
- 135 lbs. on OH press
- 280 lbs. on high-bar ATG Squats
- 300 lbs. on low-bar parallel squats
- 395 lbs. on conventional deadlift
- 140 lbs. on power cleans
My goals by the end of the year are:
- Lean BW of 165 lbs.
- 275 lbs. for 1RM on bench press
- 160 lbs. for 1RM on OH press
- 275 lbs. for 1RM on high-bar ATG Squats
- 375 lbs. for 1RM on low-bar parallel squats
- 500 lbs. for 1RM on conventional deadlift
- 175 lbs. for 1RM on power cleans
Would these goals be realistic for someone like me, assuming if I have optimal programming throughout the entire year?