My Ego is Bruised.....

Currently on level 17 with 1614 deaths, but in my defense I played levels 9-15 drunk.

EDIT: Got to level 22 when my computer froze. Almost put the comp in the dryer.

[quote]WhiteFlash wrote:
Currently on level 17 with 1614 deaths, but in my defense I played levels 9-15 drunk.

EDIT: Got to level 22 when my computer froze. Almost put the comp in the dryer.[/quote]

fuck your computer, it sounds like u got pretty damn far and u left ur comp on whilst doing other shit.

[quote]WhiteFlash wrote:

EDIT: Got to level 22 when my computer froze. Almost put the comp in the dryer.[/quote]

I may start drinking as a result of this game. On level 10 and I can’t get past the fourth fucking ball.

[quote]adam_medic wrote:
WhiteFlash wrote:

EDIT: Got to level 22 when my computer froze. Almost put the comp in the dryer.

fuck your computer, it sounds like u got pretty damn far and u left ur comp on whilst doing other shit.[/quote]

Ha, that’s exactly what I did. Tried again earlier and got to level 16 with under 100 deaths. Gonna see how far I get before crashing tonight. Also, my girl got hooked and she’s playing on her laptop right next to me, haha. Tyler, have a drink for me bro.

I hate chess.

With reflexes and timing I can deal with and get better, but strategy - not so much.