T Nation

My Doctor, My Doctor!


#1

My General Practitioner has agreed to administer a synthetic testosterone regimen. Enanthate or Cypionate at 400-500 mg/wk over eight weeks was discussed. My dilema is two fold.

Over the past few days I have seemingly read volumes on how to work a basic cycle but still needed to ask for some assistance.

Would an AI run alongside the test be a better approach than running a SERM in traditional PCT fashion? I am also assuming that HCG would not apply in this relatively short cycle duration.

Ideally, running an oral such as dianabol for the first four weeks would be a preferred addition. Unfortuantely my only reliable source is a membership oriented paysite. I do not intend to offend or violate any site protocols but if anyone could possibly PM me with a more cost effective alternative, I would very much appreciate it.

This will be my second cycle. The first was over a decade ago. I am currently an active heavyweight grappler who cannot stop training the traditional strength exercises.

Thanks in advance for tolerating (I hope) my questions...


#2

where the fuck did you find a doc willing to inject you with 400-500mg/w enth or cyp…you know what, on second thought don’t tell me.

400-500mg/w isn’t that much so AI use should be kept low if you do use one…0.25mg adex EOD would be enough.

You’d still use nolva or clomid post cycle and just keep running the adex dose right through PCT to keep estrogen low…

8 weeks isn’t real long so you could prob get away without using HCG and still recover very well.

we can’t post sources but dbol is easy enough to find…if you use dbol I would suggest using it once your test has kicked in (week 3-8).


#3

Thanks for the reply.

Could I possibly use Letro/femara in place of adex?

Additionally: Would not Nolva affect both of the aformentioned Ai’s if run together in PCT? I would rather avoid Clomid if possible.


#4

Wow, impressive. Asking a doctor for a script is like telling him you just fucked his daughter and wife, killed them both, and burned down his house. Is the script on hand? Id start stockpiling from e-pharmacies that require a script.


#5

Not all AI’s are equal in respect to SERM administration.

There is a big problem with arimidex or letro along with nolvadex being used in PCT. Nolvadex will decrease blood plasma levels of both of these AIs. The solution is to use Aromasin (exemestane) along side the nolva at 20mg/day for the first 3-4 weeks of PCT. Aromasin is a aromatise ‘inactivator’, which renders the estrogen receptors useless during administration.

I did not beleive this until I had to learn the hard way. My recovery post cycle for two cyles was very poor while using adex and nolva. I decided to change to the aromasin and nolva, and I will never run PCT again without it! Recovery time was much quicker, probabily 3-4 weeks faster than before.

Goodluck


#6

aromasin is the correct way to manage this issue.

It self tapers itself, so no rebound, and is a suicide inhibitor, so its unaffected by the nolva.

You can also simply taper a normal AI going into the PCT and then run just an SERM, then run the AI at low dose closer to the end of the PCT.

Tapering off completely if you wish.


#7

[quote]SealClubber wrote:
My General Practitioner has agreed to administer a synthetic testosterone regimen. Enanthate or Cypionate at 400-500 mg/wk over eight weeks was discussed. My dilema is two fold.

Over the past few days I have seemingly read volumes on how to work a basic cycle but still needed to ask for some assistance.

Would an AI run alongside the test be a better approach than running a SERM in traditional PCT fashion? I am also assuming that HCG would not apply in this relatively short cycle duration.

Ideally, running an oral such as dianabol for the first four weeks would be a preferred addition. Unfortuantely my only reliable source is a membership oriented paysite. I do not intend to offend or violate any site protocols but if anyone could possibly PM me with a more cost effective alternative, I would very much appreciate it.

This will be my second cycle. The first was over a decade ago. I am currently an active heavyweight grappler who cannot stop training the traditional strength exercises.

Thanks in advance for tolerating (I hope) my questions…[/quote]

Youre a lucky man ! I know guys who are crying out for those kind of doses but theeir doctors are giving them 100mg every week or 200mg every two weeks

You have a good doctor !


#8

[quote]Growing_Boy wrote:
Wow, impressive. Asking a doctor for a script is like telling him you just fucked his daughter and wife, killed them both, and burned down his house. Is the script on hand? Id start stockpiling from e-pharmacies that require a script. [/quote]

I’d start stock-piling from e-pharmacies that dont require a script, and also use the script, using it as a proof of eligibility when scoring illegally and then using it properly.

Probably wouldnt work like that though…

Brook


#9

My goodness you have a DOCTOR that will pin you lol.

Cripes.

Best of luck with the cycle.


#10

[quote]jukebox wrote:
Not all AI’s are equal in respect to SERM administration.

There is a big problem with arimidex or letro along with nolvadex being used in PCT. Nolvadex will decrease blood plasma levels of both of these AIs. The solution is to use Aromasin (exemestane) along side the nolva at 20mg/day for the first 3-4 weeks of PCT. Aromasin is a aromatise ‘inactivator’, which renders the estrogen receptors useless during administration.

I did not beleive this until I had to learn the hard way. My recovery post cycle for two cyles was very poor while using adex and nolva. I decided to change to the aromasin and nolva, and I will never run PCT again without it! Recovery time was much quicker, probabily 3-4 weeks faster than before.

Goodluck[/quote]

YES! This helps me a great deal. I recall reading a sticky regarding type I and II AI’s reactions with Nolva. Inorder to make certain I am clear…

Week 1-8 400-500mg Test E/A
week 1-4 25-35mg Dbol
or
week 3-6 25-35mg Dbol, as FuriousGeorge suggested.

Can/should I?

Week 1-8 Arimidex .25 EOD or Aromasin 20mg EOD

 PCT protocol ?'s.

If my final injection of Test is taken early in week 8,when do I start the Aromasin and Nolva PCT? I assume it would be at the start of week 9, approximately seven days after my last injection. Or if Aromasin can be taken at the start of my cycle,it would be run continuously?

Sooo…

week 9 40mg Nolva,20mg Aromasin ED.
week 10-12 20mg Nolva,20mg Aromasin ED.

week 13 PCT is officially complete and a minimum three month period before another cycle is started, begins. YES, NO, am I close?

SORRY; I do not mean to ask tedious or seemingly patronizing questions. I merely want to be percise on what I am about to undertake. All of your imput has been/will continue to be greatly appreciated.

THANKS AGAIN FOR ALL OF YOUR TIME AND PATIENCE!


#11

I now have my plan in order, thanks to many of you and the sticky thread(s). I plan on starting in approximately a month. I will keep you posted.