My Dinner Last Night

Just wanted to share. I think the simplicity makes it look so inviting. FWI it’s a nice big boneless pork chop grilled to perfection with some BBQ sauce, some Bismati rice with some Soy Sauce applied and some mixed veggies. Yum.

V

Last night’s dinner.

^Do not want.

[quote]LankyMofo wrote:
Last night’s dinner.[/quote]

Weak. Eat more.

[quote]Vegita wrote:
Just wanted to share. I think the simplicity makes it look so inviting. FWI it’s a nice big boneless pork chop grilled to perfection with some BBQ sauce, some Bismati rice with some Soy Sauce applied and some mixed veggies. Yum.

V[/quote]

I thought you were a vegetarian?

Anyway, I had about the same for lunch about an hour and a half ago. Pork Tenderloin, Rice, Brocoli, plus a little bowl of Macadamia Nuts.

[quote]on edge wrote:

[quote]Vegita wrote:

V[/quote]

I thought you were a Homosexual?

Anyway, I had about the same for lunch about an hour and a half ago. Pork Tenderloin, Rice, Brocoli, plus a little bowl of Macadamia Nuts.[/quote]

fixed

Vegita must be really bored to be making all these boring threads.

[quote]Kerley wrote:
Vegita must be really bored to be making all these boring threads.[/quote]

Kerley, I know your new around here but there are certain things that the “in” crowd might know (like funny past threads) that you don’t necessarily get yet. I know your star is on the rise, and I’m not here to knock you off your broom. I’m just saying, when I make a thread, I put a lot of thought and preparation into how it will be recieved. Sometimes it’s going to be over your head.

Then again, I could have just been bored as hell. Or I could have been overly proud of a plate of food. Hell I could have been both. But I trust the ability of T-Nation to make something good of any situation given to it. Listen to me now. We are winners around here. Winners don’t go into a situation and bitch about it. (this thread is boring) They go in and make the most of the situation, Take some cues from Polo, Hungry and Lanky, they know how to save a failing thread, they know how to WIN!

kthxbye

V

[quote]Vegita wrote:

[quote]Kerley wrote:

Kerley, I know your new around here but there are certain things that the “in” crowd might know (like funny past threads) that you don’t necessarily get yet. I know your star is on the rise, and I’m not here to knock you off your broom. I’m just saying, when I make a thread, I put a lot of thought and preparation into how it will be recieved. Sometimes it’s going to be over your head.

Then again, I could have just been bored as hell. Or I could have been overly proud of a plate of food. Hell I could have been both. But I trust the ability of T-Nation to make something good of any situation given to it. Listen to me now. We are winners around here. Winners don’t go into a situation and bitch about it. (this thread is boring) They go in and make the most of the situation, Take some cues from Polo, Hungry and Lanky, they know how to save a failing thread, they know how to WIN!

kthxbye

V[/quote]

[quote]Vegita wrote:

[quote]Kerley wrote:

kthxbye

V[/quote]

Still sucks, no matter how long you’ve been here.

No changing that.

[quote]LankyMofo wrote:
Last night’s dinner.[/quote]

Todays lesson is brought to you by the letter “M”

Can you think of a sentence with the letter M?.

Puts hand up “Lastnight Lanky had a massive shit that looked like the letter M”

Gold star please.

[quote]ADvanced TS wrote:

[quote]Vegita wrote:

[quote]Kerley wrote:

kthxbye

V[/quote]

Still sucks, no matter how long you’ve been here.

No changing that.[/quote]

In some circles, sucking is good no?

V

[quote]Vegita wrote:

V[/quote]

ill let you decide?

[quote]Kerley wrote:

[quote]Vegita wrote:

V[/quote]

ill let you decide?[/quote]

back away slowly, it looks hungry.

[quote]Kerley wrote:

[quote]Vegita wrote:

V[/quote]

You’re right V. Me so sorry.

Kerley, I want naked pics of that fat chick NOW!

I did say “SOME” circles, I wouldn’t hang with kerleys crew, but if you guys want an invite to mine just let me know.

V

[quote]Kerley wrote:

[quote]Vegita wrote:

V[/quote]

I would DESTROY HER FOR ALL OTHERS.

[quote]four60 wrote:

[quote]Kerley wrote:

[quote]Vegita wrote:

V[/quote]

I would DESTROY HER FOR ALL OTHERS.[/quote]

Destroy her in what way, exactly? Hmmmm?

[quote]Vegita wrote:
I did say “SOME” circles, I wouldn’t hang with kerleys crew, but if you guys want an invite to mine just let me know.

V[/quote]

my circle would rather some gagging over sucking.